*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Philly mi tink we chatting bout the same hill.. When we went to drop his sister off it was pitch black. I asked him how will she get up that hill. He was like oh we know the way we don’t need no light. Huh? That hill has trees and bushes all on it. I could barely see the house because it was so far up and hidden behind trees and bushes. I just can’t for the life of me understand how they do it. Can you imagine us going out for drinks and then having to climb it? Wait you can…lol

LOL all dem hills are the same dark and too damn far and don't forget the gully creatures! :blink::help::dead::lol:

Good morning all! Its Friday!

Hey 1 Luv Happy Friday

Morning all!! It's been awhile since I've made my presence known. But I'm here. I do however peek in anonymous just to read.

I was saddened to hear that one of the ladies(Sprewdgal) passed away. May she rest in peace.

Dens, congrats on the closing. Owning a home is a great accomplishment that you & hubby get to enjoy.

Acrow(i think that's the name) & Always, congrats on pregnancies. That's a true blessing & it will be a wonderful experience.

Kjenkins, in due time honey. Focus on the upcoming wedding & breathe easy.

Now as for me being missing. My mother is having a surgery. Of course she's a nervous wreck so I've been trying to calm her. I also have been accompanying her on the pre surgical testing. So basically, I'm being there for mom. The surgery is May 3rd.

Dens, after reading your post about the RFE, we decided to check our online status. WE TOO GOT AN RFE!! Outrageous. I can't wait to get the reasoning behind this. Anyhow, today we have the biometrics appt.

Last week Cory got his drivers permit. Now we're looking to schedule road test. Might as well get that out of way while we have the time.

Take care all & enjoy the day!!

Hey Mo, sory to hear about the RFE but I know you will work it out! Congrats on the biometrics and Hubby getting his permit.

I totally understand your Mom's nervousness regarding the surgery and I know she will be just fine, have faith! :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I took Benadryl (for the first time. I'm usually a Tylenol PM person) last night around 9:15pm. I went to sleep by 11:15pm. Would you believe that when my alarm went off at 7:15, I couldn't get up! I slept another hour and STILL feel groggy. I think the Benadryl is stronger than Tylenol. Next time, I'll only take 1 tablet.

Let me go get some green tea. Maybe that'll perk me up.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

my son’s 16th b-day is today and we’re still having his party at Dave & Busters. Actually I’ll be driving past the route that Shrewdie/Rosa was on. I hope I don’t break down from that. And also one of my mentors passed. She was so inspiring, sure I’ll still have the books that she has written and her legacy to remember her by, Then A’s mom is in the hospital. She has been there for almost a week now and she’s not doing much better.

I have to comment on this :blush:

t3302.gif to your son, Im glad you are still having his party.

Sorry to hear about your mentor.

Someone who has helped you on your way towards achieving enlightenment. So many times have those who helped us along our way been forgotten, and make sure you keep her alive with her memory. Do not allow your memory of her to vanish, hold onto whatever your memory of her is. We should also keep in mind her family. (F)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

God of power and might, please be with Mom as she is in the hospital. Let the medicine and treatment she receives bring her healing and relief. Guide the doctors, nurses, and all who care for her, and heal her in body, mind, and spirit. Amen

God Bless you missy and make sure you have fun with your son tonight.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I took Benadryl (for the first time. I'm usually a Tylenol PM person) last night around 9:15pm. I went to sleep by 11:15pm. Would you believe that when my alarm went off at 7:15, I couldn't get up! I slept another hour and STILL feel groggy. I think the Benadryl is stronger than Tylenol. Next time, I'll only take 1 tablet.

Let me go get some green tea. Maybe that'll perk me up.

I use both on occassion and I'd say the Tylenol PM is much stronger. Both knock me out within the hour.

What are you taking them for, Nat? Just to sleep? Cause they are definately made for different conditions.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Thanks Philly. The services are in VA this Saturday. It’s going to be tuff. He was a good kid, so sweet and loving and so popular. There are going to be so many young people there his mom had to get the college for the service in order to hold everyone. I know it’s going to be hard when we actually get there. But in the meantime my son’s 16th b-day is today and we’re still having his party at Dave & Busters. We didn’t want to cancel it because we didn’t want the death to overshadow his birthday and have him remembering that as what he did for his sweet 16. But now we have the party tonight and we’ll be driving to VA right after. Actually I’ll be driving past the route that Shrewdie/Rosa was on. I hope I don’t break down from that. And also one of my mentors passed. She was so inspiring, sure I’ll still have the books that she has written and her legacy to remember her by, but just being in her presence always made me just want to be the best woman that I could. She had so much wisdom that I just enjoyed so much listening to her and learning from her. I will truly miss her, mentors are rare these days. Then A’s mom is in the hospital. She has been there for almost a week now and she’s not doing much better. A is a wreck because he loves his mom so much. And she really is the sweetest woman, I adore her too. I feel so bad I can’t be there with him, but I was just there in March. I am praying whole heartily that she soon recovers, so your prayers for me and my family really are appreciated, it’s been a rough week. :(

Sis I am so sorry to hear of this and so young, be encouraged he is in the arms of the Creator today. It's so heartwarming to know how well loved he was and how many lives he touched, I pray for your family to find peace in all of this (F)

I am also sorry about your Mentor as I can feel through your words how much you adored her and how she was a major effect on your life she is also with the Creator smiling down on you as I know she is proud because you are such a successful beautiful Woman!

A's Mom is in my prayers I can only imagine what he is going through right now and you not by his side to comfort him I pray she pulls through, this is a really rough time for you and I will burn a candle for you tonight!

Please be careful on your journey to VA, especially as there is supposed to be slick roads. I will tell you what my Grammy used to tell me before I drove back to college on the weekend " See Sharp so you won't Be Flat" I used to think that was so silly but she meant every word of it and I do to! :yes:

Happy Bday to your son, sweet 16 You go boy! just hold him close and praise the blessings you have now.....

You will be on my mind this weekend and I hope we can link when things ease up, I miss my girl! ;)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Just popped in for a quick sec, I see you got an RFE Mo.. sorry about that but just have faith, it could be something that is easily rectifiable.... *prays* likkle more...

Always!!!! I tried PMing you 2 times & it states something like you don't get messages. Anyhow, I have a question for you about RFEs.

Her job blocked her out of VJ Mo...

Timeline

:rofl:

Awwww, I hope it doesn't last long.

I tried replying to yesterday's posts and after I typed all my replies I got a message "too much emoticons" so I erased some then I got a message"too many posts" so I said ** it and went to bed so I'll try to remember and hopefully I won't forget anyone.

DW sorry about the RFE and I hope it's something real simple that you can do and send off asap.

Uh...... Oh yea, JQ you always know the right thing to say to cheer us up :star:

Sorry to hear about your sister :( I see you finally released the smiley secret, I can imagine how many of us bookmarked it! I leave that to you though, that's what your special for :star:

Tee, whatever happened to your pinky?

As for myself, I got a call from my gyn yesterday that she needs to see me on tuesday and I so HATE it when they call and tell you "oh by the way, got your results. it's serious, but come in NEXT week!" #######???

The last time I got a call like that I was on disability for 3 weeks so hopefully it won't be no shyt like that coz I'm just about tiyad a health problems. Honey seh mi ol' before mi young!

Dara nice pics and I'm glad you had fun momma, also glad you taking it slow.

Dills no word on Mikel's job hunting?

Nat how is Steven doing at work sis?

Have a great day everyone :D

Thanks me either

Morning!

Last time I was feeling nauseous (not related to pregnancy) the two things I could keep down were coke and fruit & yogurt parfaits from McDonalds...without the granola.

He worked last Thurs-Mon. Then was off for some days. But he goes back today - Monday, to setup, work at, and clean up after the International Fest. I'm glad he's working, but look forward to when it's not so many hours on the weekend, as that means we can't do anything together on MY two days off.

Nat that fruit parfait sounds good right about now

Hope you feel better, my doctor gave me a pill for the nausea, but this was after I begged.

Thank you, I am just experiencing it since last night so hopefully it will not get any worst and subside

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Always!!!! I tried PMing you 2 times & it states something like you don't get messages. Anyhow, I have a question for you about RFEs.

Try it now I think I fixed it

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Finesse The babies are so beautiful.

DW sorry to hear about the RFE it is annoying I received one too recently for some document that wasnt signed, so it is signed now and returned, I wish they would at least tell us in the email what it is for so we can take care of it quickly but the US Government is something else.

Morning Mama! I wish they would tell us in the e-mail too...now we waiting on the "snail mail" and we checking on two places since we just changed our address last week...ughhh! Oh well, I pray its something simple as well. Hope you're doing great with the little one(s)...BTW, one of my friends just had her baby on 4/21....9 lbs...he is a big one! :yes:

Good morning.

Morning!Prayers to you and your family. (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning Mama! I wish they would tell us in the e-mail too...now we waiting on the "snail mail" and we checking on two places since we just changed our address last week...ughhh! Oh well, I pray its something simple as well. Hope you're doing great with the little one(s)...BTW, one of my friends just had her baby on 4/21....9 lbs...he is a big one! :yes:

Morning!Prayers to you and your family. (F)

Wow thats a great day My brother's bday! 9 lbs that is a big baby LOL! Congrats too her. All is well just a little morning sickness but hopefully it will subside. It took about 4 days for the RFE to reach me. So plan on it taking a couple of days. Hope its something minor.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Well we didn't do the full medical and so far so good.. not even shots I think it could be something you forgot... remember you had several things going on....

That's true...thanks Tee...we'll know soon enough. I pray it's something simple!

Thanks to you all that commented on the RFE, you all gave me some comforting words and encouragement, that's why I love my VJ family!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.