*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

A wah di -- a who tell dem fi change up di place....

Hello my beautiful Ladies -- just wanted to let ya'll know I'm hanging in there, but still having a difficult time because I'm still in denial. I also wanted to say thank you for all the support. My mind is still not right, so I haven't been on here in a while. One day I'll get right, I just don't know when. Thanks to all those who keep me updated on what's going all and congrats to all the new moms and such. Just cause I'm not here, don't mean I don't think about you guys. I really miss "poe thang" and "chile" -- It's going to take a long time for my broken heart to mend itself together again. I pray everyday, but I still feel the pain as if it was yesterday. It's going to be really hard for me next month. I was to spend my 40th birthday in Jamaica with my grandmother and celebrate our birthdays together. Her birthday would have been May 24th. She's my everything --

crying.gifheart.gifrose.gif

Timeline

offtopic45vn.gif How amny passport pictures did y'all submit with your AOS, is it 6 or 8?

6 two with each app

why the heck does one of my "clients" want to pay me in oatmeal raisin cookies?? headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Oh my!

Hola mujeres... yo recibi tres mensajes, hoy...

Hello ladies... I got three messages today dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Sorry about the RFE DW...

kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I believe JQ is an undercover preacher and aint tell us!!!! But AMEN sis keep them coming

unless you hit her chile in the grocery store....she is a preacher alright ages.jpg...images.jpg......

now I gotta hide from her...PerfectLegend41-1.jpg she gonna get me!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies,

Yeah I guess it was just a glich at work with the computer because I tried today and here I am, I will just try and limit my time incase they are monitoring. Hope all is well with everyone and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Today I am not feeling so well I guess morning sickness is starting to set in, I am so nausea I have crackers and water but right now neither is helping any.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My girl, I am sorry to hear about your cousin's passing you know you and your family are in my prayers (F)

Thanks Philly. The services are in VA this Saturday. It’s going to be tuff. He was a good kid, so sweet and loving and so popular. There are going to be so many young people there his mom had to get the college for the service in order to hold everyone. I know it’s going to be hard when we actually get there. But in the meantime my son’s 16th b-day is today and we’re still having his party at Dave & Busters. We didn’t want to cancel it because we didn’t want the death to overshadow his birthday and have him remembering that as what he did for his sweet 16. But now we have the party tonight and we’ll be driving to VA right after. Actually I’ll be driving past the route that Shrewdie/Rosa was on. I hope I don’t break down from that. And also one of my mentors passed. She was so inspiring, sure I’ll still have the books that she has written and her legacy to remember her by, but just being in her presence always made me just want to be the best woman that I could. She had so much wisdom that I just enjoyed so much listening to her and learning from her. I will truly miss her, mentors are rare these days. Then A’s mom is in the hospital. She has been there for almost a week now and she’s not doing much better. A is a wreck because he loves his mom so much. And she really is the sweetest woman, I adore her too. I feel so bad I can’t be there with him, but I was just there in March. I am praying whole heartily that she soon recovers, so your prayers for me and my family really are appreciated, it’s been a rough week. :(

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

Finesse The babies are so beautiful.

DW sorry to hear about the RFE it is annoying I received one too recently for some document that wasnt signed, so it is signed now and returned, I wish they would at least tell us in the email what it is for so we can take care of it quickly but the US Government is something else.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Haaa @ Americanfied I know exactly what you trying to say :lol:

:yes:

LOL Dada im rolling about the hill, chile I have one of those hills in my life too so I know exactly what you mean! My cousin's property is on top of this hill in Bettletown chile one night we came in from the club and I stood at the bottom crying for 15 minutes before my cuz realized I wasn't in the house :bonk::rofl: I couldn't do it I told him I would sleep in the bush :wacko: he dragged :ph34r: me right up that hill and told me to go to bed :dead:

Anytime I think about that hill I cringe it may as well be Mount damn Everest!!!! :help:

LOL, aww man Philly you got me reminiscing myself on a hill like that at my auntie’s house. I dread that hill. Her house is all the way on top and everything and everyone else is at the bottom. If you want something you have to go all the way down just to say hi to another person unless someone feels friendly enough to visit. Lucky though she’s well liked in the community so she gets a lot of visitors but the path is so narrow you barely can drive up it without a fear of tipping over the edge. And don’t even think about it on a rainy day. The first time we went there it was raining. Why did the van just roll right back down that hill and the driver tried three times to make it until we started to yell at him because we were already on the edge and now we were rolling backwards and he wanted to keep trying. Talk about scared out of my mind. We had to just get out and take that hike up that darn hill in the rain. And you know I love my heels too, I was mad at my auntie that day like why couldn’t she just stay in the city. :angry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

Finesse The babies are so beautiful.

DW sorry to hear about the RFE it is annoying I received one too recently for some document that wasnt signed, so it is signed now and returned, I wish they would at least tell us in the email what it is for so we can take care of it quickly but the US Government is something else.

:thumbs:

Finesse - your girls are sooooo adorable. :luv:

DW - sorry for the news, hopefully it's for something really simple and you can get yours back to them really quickly too. :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

Hey Nat , Jamerican, Dillon, Dens and JG

I planted a flower for her last night in my garden for Shrewdie, Damian thought I was nuts cause it was raining but I thought it was important to do it immediately. If there are special people or people that have moved on to the light and impacted my life I honor them with a flower.

These will multiply in the future (F)

172_canna.jpg

DETA-1646.jpg

Philly, the followers are really a perfect addition to your garden. That was so thoughtful of you especially since I know how much you value your babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello my beautiful Ladies -- just wanted to let ya'll know I'm hanging in there, but still having a difficult time because I'm still in denial. I also wanted to say thank you for all the support. My mind is still not right, so I haven't been on here in a while. One day I'll get right, I just don't know when. Thanks to all those who keep me updated on what's going all and congrats to all the new moms and such. Just cause I'm not here, don't mean I don't think about you guys. I really miss "poe thang" and "chile" -- It's going to take a long time for my broken heart to mend itself together again. I pray everyday, but I still feel the pain as if it was yesterday. It's going to be really hard for me next month. I was to spend my 40th birthday in Jamaica with my grandmother and celebrate our birthdays together. Her birthday would have been May 24th. She's my everything --

i know you are in pain remember i am here if you need me

Hey Nat , Jamerican, Dillon, Dens and JG

I planted a flower for her last night in my garden for Shrewdie, Damian thought I was nuts cause it was raining but I thought it was important to do it immediately. If there are special people or people that have moved on to the light and impacted my life I honor them with a flower.

These will multiply in the future (F)

172_canna.jpg

DETA-1646.jpg

that is so beautiful philly

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

oh my gawddddd Steve's mom lives on a hill so not pretty... one day steve got mad at me because i had flip flops on and my feet were sweating and I couldnt stop sliding down.. I made him take off his socks and give them to me.. they got all dirty.. he gave me the side eye!rofl.gif

:rofl:

Good Morning Ladies,

Yeah I guess it was just a glich at work with the computer because I tried today and here I am, I will just try and limit my time incase they are monitoring. Hope all is well with everyone and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Today I am not feeling so well I guess morning sickness is starting to set in, I am so nausea I have crackers and water but right now neither is helping any.

Awwww, I hope it doesn't last long.

I tried replying to yesterday's posts and after I typed all my replies I got a message "too much emoticons" so I erased some then I got a message"too many posts" so I said ** it and went to bed so I'll try to remember and hopefully I won't forget anyone.

DW sorry about the RFE and I hope it's something real simple that you can do and send off asap.

Uh...... Oh yea, JQ you always know the right thing to say to cheer us up :star:

Sorry to hear about your sister :( I see you finally released the smiley secret, I can imagine how many of us bookmarked it! I leave that to you though, that's what your special for :star:

Tee, whatever happened to your pinky?

As for myself, I got a call from my gyn yesterday that she needs to see me on tuesday and I so HATE it when they call and tell you "oh by the way, got your results. it's serious, but come in NEXT week!" #######???

The last time I got a call like that I was on disability for 3 weeks so hopefully it won't be no shyt like that coz I'm just about tiyad a health problems. Honey seh mi ol' before mi young!

Dara nice pics and I'm glad you had fun momma, also glad you taking it slow.

Dills no word on Mikel's job hunting?

Nat how is Steven doing at work sis?

Have a great day everyone :D

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ladies i can hardly keep up congrats to all those who are preggo and for those trying it will happen in gods time.. for all those with rfes keep your head up .. all those with noas congrats...i am going to try to catch up this weekend ..hope everyone is having a blessed day.... i miss you all so much ...dada sound like you had a great trip in ja. i am happy for you . finese your girls are beautiful..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

(F)(L)(F)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

unless you hit her chile in the grocery store....she is a preacher alright ages.jpg...images.jpg......

now I gotta hide from her...PerfectLegend41-1.jpg she gonna get me!

LMAO, YOU GUYS KEEP ME GOING TO WORK, LOVE THE PIC!!!! SHE GOING GET ALRIGHT..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.