*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shoot I'm excited! That sounds awesome JG

Please take a pic of this 8 ft. x 3 ft. planter box that is fabulous, but sorry to hear bout the dog ohmy.gif Ouch!

So sounds like you want to do a green house Luvs it!

I also am doing different veggies this year as well I want to be able to eat all the veggies in my garden.

This is what I grew last year:

Tomatoe, white potato,calallou, scotch bonet pepper, banana pepper, mint

This is the new stuff im planting this year:

Cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, eggplant, yellow and green squash, calabash squash and white and red onions.

I would like to do carrots but i would need tofind a plant too late to sew seeds we consume a lot of carrots in my house yes.gif .

Yes enclosing your veggies will be a great idea cause dem squirells are crazy I saw one take a tomato and run! hot mess LOL

After I clean it up, I will take a picture of it. If there's a big mound in it, I buried the dog!!!!!

Where you get calallou to grow? And, how the heck does it grow? Like lettuce, spinach, etc????? I love calallou.

Don't think I can grow potatoes or carrots, etc....because of the boxes, probably going to have to stick to above ground plants.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

auntieflo.jpg so I feel like its coming from all sides!!!

MAsterShake.jpg

Giirl that why I like you, picturesssssssssssssssssssssssss :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Auntie flow one is cute but what about this one aunt_flo.png:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline

A wah di -- a who tell dem fi change up di place....

Hello my beautiful Ladies -- just wanted to let ya'll know I'm hanging in there, but still having a difficult time because I'm still in denial. I also wanted to say thank you for all the support. My mind is still not right, so I haven't been on here in a while. One day I'll get right, I just don't know when. Thanks to all those who keep me updated on what's going all and congrats to all the new moms and such. Just cause I'm not here, don't mean I don't think about you guys. I really miss "poe thang" and "chile" -- It's going to take a long time for my broken heart to mend itself together again. I pray everyday, but I still feel the pain as if it was yesterday. It's going to be really hard for me next month. I was to spend my 40th birthday in Jamaica with my grandmother and celebrate our birthdays together. Her birthday would have been May 24th. She's my everything --

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello my beautiful Ladies -- just wanted to let ya'll know I'm hanging in there, but still having a difficult time because I'm still in denial. I also wanted to say thank you for all the support. My mind is still not right, so I haven't been on here in a while. One day I'll get right, I just don't know when. Thanks to all those who keep me updated on what's going all and congrats to all the new moms and such. Just cause I'm not here, don't mean I don't think about you guys. I really miss "poe thang" and "chile" -- It's going to take a long time for my broken heart to mend itself together again. I pray everyday, but I still feel the pain as if it was yesterday. It's going to be really hard for me next month. I was to spend my 40th birthday in Jamaica with my grandmother and celebrate our birthdays together. Her birthday would have been May 24th. She's my everything --

mi miss yuh ooman..

gwaan tek care a yuhself..

Filed: Timeline

Finesse I missed you all as well

You girls are beautiful what a blessing.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

BLESSED are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4

WE WILL NEVER experience the angel of comfort until we can enter into the mourning. … The admission of what is deepest within us can be done only with an angel of comfort. This angel comes to us in the appearance of a total stranger or an absolute friend.

Be around people more and make sure you listen to those that love you most because they will help. God says it.

Please come around more often.

I just lost my grandma in January. (F)

She was my all also Tre.

It is still so hard to the point that Sunday after having a sexy party with hubby. :yes: I instantly started thinking about her and started crying hubby was like "Whats wrong with you? What you not like it?" :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

But emotionally she just came on my mind and I instantly just got sad.

God Bless you Tre, thats all I can say, because only God can ease the pain from within.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Thanks guys for trying to make me feel a little better. I knew there was a chance we would get a RFE for the medical since so many folks been getting hit up with it and having to do full medicals again. :blush: Oh well I just have to wait and see what this RFE is for and get it back as soon as possible!

No worries it will all work out I know it! Like you say God has brought you thus far and will see you through to the end :yes: !

My goodness they are gorgeous!

Hello everyone...I been lurking not really knowing what to say.... :crying: It's been one of those days and I am sure that everyone understands....

Dara, your trip report has brought a smile on my face though :D Glad you had a great trip.

This weekend I have a 3 day training on how to massage cancer patients....not sure how I am gonna emotionally handle this the way I am feeling.... :( on top of all that auntie flow bout to visitauntieflo.jpg so I feel like its coming from all sides!!!

trying to shake it off,,,,, MAsterShake.jpgwhat flava should I get???

Hey Jamerican, ((( Hugs))) be strong Sis!

As far as the shake how bout chocolate, that is supposed to elevate your mood :lol:

Hey jamerican my west coast sister. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ok so im watching this video on Ray J and Brandy half brother C-Dove and he want a DNA to put the questions out of the air.

he said he want money, and I dont think that he should have to go through life with out his father.

I seen on the VH1 show for Brandy and Ray J and his father was bonding liek a father and child should.

He said it was a slap in the face.

Thisis so sad because he probably has had some emotional issues due to this.

So if he is the dad he need to own up. :angry:

Is this on the next episode? I am loving the show so far I have always been a Brandi fan.

side note the Mom needs a new wig!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(L) Always here for you girl.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Ok guys, since it is take you child to work day :help: and my oldest is here and getting on my nerves :bonk: for lunch I will take him to my dad. :yes:

Likkle more ladies

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BLESSED are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4

WE WILL NEVER experience the angel of comfort until we can enter into the mourning. … The admission of what is deepest within us can be done only with an angel of comfort. This angel comes to us in the appearance of a total stranger or an absolute friend.

Be around people more and make sure you listen to those that love you most because they will help. God says it.

Please come around more often.

I just lost my grandma in January. (F)

She was my all also Tre.

It is still so hard to the point that Sunday after having a sexy party with hubby. :yes: I instantly started thinking about her and started crying hubby was like "Whats wrong with you? What you not like it?" :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

But emotionally she just came on my mind and I instantly just got sad.

God Bless you Tre, thats all I can say, because only God can ease the pain from within.

:crying::crying:BOOM JQ...you should seriously consider becoming a preacher

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Stay strong sweetie, in time God will heal all you wounds. (F)

TAMH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.