*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

in your yard? wow, that is a lot. i have a city lot so my yard is small....25 X 35 feet of yard in the back. cant wait to buy some new lawn furniture too...maybe a hammock as well..

No, BF's Dad's yard. And, it's not as big as you think. They took out a round above ground pool.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG what do you have going on tomorrow night?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

:wow:I'm :devil:. Not going today, hubby says I should wait till tomorrow. If you going back I have a $5.00 coupon I can e-mail you. :thumbs:

LOL you know you gonna be on the 1st thing smoking over there tomorrow LOL I love to shop too Sis!

LOL can you email me the coupon too haaaa I never go to Kohls anymore but when I did they had awesome sales :thumbs:

I helped put down 2 tons of dirt and 125 pieces of sod last weekend. If you lived closer, I would come help you.

I did that last weekend. J.C. Penney's. Got 2 skorts, a skirt, and 2 summer tops. Receipt told me I saved $97.81 with their buy one get one for 88 cent deals and the clearence. Gotta love that!

JG I need help too :help::P 2 tons of dirt, 125 peices of sod You go girl!!!!

I used to love skorts they are so cute :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Full house this afternoon Yardies!!!

Well I got a case update today online and via text. We got a RFE...not sure for what yet! :crying:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

LOL you know you gonna be on the 1st thing smoking over there tomorrow LOL I love to shop too Sis!

LOL can you email me the coupon too haaaa I never go to Kohls anymore but when I did they had awesome sales good.gif

JG I need help too helpsmilie.giftongue.gif 2 tons of dirt, 125 peices of sod You go girl!!!!

I used to love skorts they are so cute good.gif

Yeah, well, I love Penney's cause they said I was like 3 sizes smaller then I thought I was. Going to shop there more often.

I didn't move it all by myself. There were 5 of us....and fueled by hot dogs!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

in your yard? wow, that is a lot. i have a city lot so my yard is small....25 X 35 feet of yard in the back. cant wait to buy some new lawn furniture too...maybe a hammock as well..

Yes new lawn furniture can make or break the garden experience LOL, I have an outdoor lounger that doubles as a bed :devil: . the boys love to sleep out there in the summer alhough I am not too keen on that idea! :ph34r: I love the Hammock idea, my mom has a suspension hammock its awesome.

i need to get some new summer gear too..

my belly is so jiggly like jello... :lol: i better start workin in it..

on it not in it

LOL girl you will snap back in no time!

I'm working on my jelly too haaaaa and my shins hurt like hell today :dead:

how are those beautiful babies doing?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

Umm let me go check dis post too you know how mi get about the fluffy comments :no:

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats why I love yall :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Well I got a case update today online and via text. We got a RFE...not sure for what yet! :crying:

I'm sorry Sis, nuh worry yuhself you will work it out!

Yeah, well, I love Penney's cause they said I was like 3 sizes smaller then I thought I was. Going to shop there more often.

I didn't move it all by myself. There were 5 of us....and fueled by hot dogs!!!!

Ha I would love them too!

Well glad to hear there was help and FOOD :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Sorry to hear about the RFE DW but maybe its one of the fake ones I heard about somewhere :whistle:

Hi JQ Smiley BOOM! Girl you are a mess! :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Philly, you will love this. BF made me an 8 ft. x 3 ft. planter box......17 bags of topsoil, 3 flowers, and some mulch. Plus, he planted 5 flowers in a pot and put it on edge of patio. Took him 4 hours just to get that stuff ready, with some running around. Glad he made the darn box at firehouse or it would've been an all day event. Anyhow, Go out there last night to let dog in......flower pot in the middle of the yard, holes in planter box. Needless to say, dog got his head shoved in the holes and beat. Poe thing!

I am researching growing veggetables in flower boxes. BF has a garden in back of firehouse.....tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, banana peppers, and jalapenos. Maybe lettuce and watermelon this year too. He's got me wanting to grow something edible. I have this big ugly slab of concrete in my yard that used to house a shed until previous family divorced and he took it with him. I want to build flower boxes on it and grow stuff.....fence it in sides and top (lots of squirrels) I have like 12' by 24' to play with on that and 10' by 8' in another spot. Planning on working on those boxes this year and not actually planting anything till next. Kind of excited though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I'm sorry Sis, nuh worry yuhself you will work it out!

I definitely will my "Phillylicious" I know God has not brought us this far... :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Well I got a case update today online and via text. We got a RFE...not sure for what yet! crying.gif

Did you turn in the medical?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Philly, you will love this. BF made me an 8 ft. x 3 ft. planter box......17 bags of topsoil, 3 flowers, and some mulch. Plus, he planted 5 flowers in a pot and put it on edge of patio. Took him 4 hours just to get that stuff ready, with some running around. Glad he made the darn box at firehouse or it would've been an all day event. Anyhow, Go out there last night to let dog in......flower pot in the middle of the yard, holes in planter box. Needless to say, dog got his head shoved in the holes and beat. Poe thing!

I am researching growing veggetables in flower boxes. BF has a garden in back of firehouse.....tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, banana peppers, and jalapenos. Maybe lettuce and watermelon this year too. He's got me wanting to grow something edible. I have this big ugly slab of concrete in my yard that used to house a shed until previous family divorced and he took it with him. I want to build flower boxes on it and grow stuff.....fence it in sides and top (lots of squirrels) I have like 12' by 24' to play with on that and 10' by 8' in another spot. Planning on working on those boxes this year and not actually planting anything till next. Kind of excited though.

I'm liking this BF a lot *JG* :D

Did you turn in the medical?

We did the supplement only...I'm thinking it might be for a full medical!!! :yes::angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.