*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies Its been awhile. I hear there is sad news and great news. :crying: RIP Shrewgal you will be missed. God has called you home because he has better plans for you and you have done your work here on earth. Congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies. Mi nah drink the VJ wata. Well we moved last weekend and now we are all settled in.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

:D

OMG! My prayers are with her family.

I haven’t been on here in a while but I am so sadden by this. My heart is so heavy right now. Every day this week someone I know has passed.

As I have to say farewell not only to one of my little cousins, an iconic mentor, now to a VJ friend.

God bless you shrewdgal! (F)(L)(F) RIP

My girl, I am sorry to hear about your cousin's passing you know you and your family are in my prayers (F)

Hey Sis. I'll link you, just trying to catch up a likkle. LOL @ AirJamaica :bonk::lol:

LOL I'll never forget that day :no:

Wha u say dominican speak espanol, lol i going to use that to my coworker tomorrow. My children godfather is haitian and he always speaking creole to me...still aint get it lol hopefully on day, cause i just love the language. but all of it is sure broken up

Bon Maten Sugarapple (((waving)))I jsut bid you good morning :D

:dance::dance:

All that wasn't about sus, I was also referring to Nat's babysitter who requsted her as a friend on facebook then dropped her, I wouldn't say anyone on here is stupid mama...

Well that is good to know? mek mi go check that post again though to ensure I fully ovastand what you were implying.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

headbonk.gif No need to say it we KNOW you are

Tre actually told me... wow.. so young.. rest in peace my sistarose.gifheart.gif

What the hell ya need a lighter fi light ya spark? *Passing Dada a lighter* lol.... Okay well at least ya real...unsure.gif

Yeah I text Tre to let her know yesterday, I am still in shock about this.

:crying: R.I.P. Shrewdie (F) God needed His Angel back

May God Bless you and your family

Hey Mamma I sent you back a message, yes you are right God needed his Angel back (L)

Well good morning VJ. This morning is a not going good we just got robbered at work. i work with a distrubiting company and when one of the ladies goes to the safe to collect the money... well long story short and ex employee knew the route and rub her she is in the hosiptal along with another co worker..

Whaaaaaaaat?? OMG that is foul, I hope your co-workers are ok?

****ROC VSC****

Well good morning VJ. This morning is a not going good we just got robbered at work. i work with a distrubiting company and when one of the ladies goes to the safe to collect the money... well long story short and ex employee knew the route and rub her she is in the hosiptal along with another co worker..

So sorry to hear this...folks are so crazy these days! I hope she and the other co-worker end up being okay!

Morning Yardies Its been awhile. I hear there is sad news and great news. :crying: RIP Shrewgal you will be missed. God has called you home because he has better plans for you and you have done your work here on earth. Congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies. Mi nah drink the VJ wata. Well we moved last weekend and now we are all settled in.

Hey Lady C! Glad to hear you all got moved in and are settled!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Thats our DWrofl.gif

Hi Tee! I so meant it about my brother...how lame can you be? Handle your business with your child.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

So sorry to hear this...folks are so crazy these days! I hope she and the other co-worker end up being okay!

Hey Lady C! Glad to hear you all got moved in and are settled!

Echo both of those sentiments.

I'm in training (Tues-Thurs) and just found out we'll finish at lunchtime! :dance:

I should go straight to work after lunch, but instead I will go home & take a nap first, then work. I (L) sleep.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

sugarapple what a terrible day...hope your coworkers will be okay.

Hi Ladies..hope you all have a great day.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Hey Lady C congrats on the move! that is always such a big project but I know you are glad you can now kick back and enjoy! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Hey Nat , Jamerican, Dillon, Dens and JG

I planted a flower for her last night in my garden for Shrewdie, Damian thought I was nuts cause it was raining but I thought it was important to do it immediately. If there are special people or people that have moved on to the light and impacted my life I honor them with a flower.

These will multiply in the future (F)

172_canna.jpg

DETA-1646.jpg

****ROC VSC****

I planted a flower for her last night in my garden for Shrewdie, Damian thought I was nuts cause it was raining but I thought it was important to do it immediately. If there are special people or people that have moved on to the light and impacted my life I honor them with a flower.

172_canna.jpg

DETA-1646.jpg

Hi Philly...that's beautiful!!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Very beautiful Philly!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Thanks Ladies, I was compelled to do it for her....

How are you ladies doing today, I know it's kind of hard to post with the thought of this tragedy in the forefront but she wouldn't want us to stop chat I'm sure but it's hard.......

I wanted to post the rest of the Nollywood flick from yesterday but just feel a way about it, what you ladies think?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wha ya deal wid yardies!! congrats to all the good news!!

my vj sister shrewdgyal.. she was always an inspiration.. so patient, bubbly and such faith in God.. her unconditional love and her visajourney was one that could teach us all how to put all things in Gods hands even when we don't understand.. just like now.. i love you rosa and i pray that your husband and your family receives the strength and comfort they need now.. (F)

blessed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

172_canna.jpg

DETA-1646.jpg

That's sweet of you Philly

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Evening all,

Well today I got a suprise at work that they blocked the use of VJ. Oh well I will try to mak eit on in the evning occassionally. I went for my appt yesterday at the OB/GYN and it is confirmed I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. My due date is December 12. The doctor said he will due a sonogram May 4 and maybe I will have a suprise of twins (LOL my husband almost fell out of the chair when he said that) Anyways my heart goes out to Sherwdies family I didnt know her but this is still so sad.

Have a good night

Congrats!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.