*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada sounds like such a great trip and look at you doing the grown up thing and telling the man that you aren't ready for it yet but that doesn't mean that you won't be in the future. Love the text you sent to him too. good.gif

So when is the next trip. headbonk.gifrofl.gif

Dills you living vivaciously through Dada :)

My brother is a dead beat dad. He has 3 children and 2 BM's...SMH. His little girl turned 2 and his BM called me asking could I send her some $$$ for the little girls party...I sent her something Western Union but I told her that I can't always send $$$ cause I didn't lay up and get that baby. I love my niece though. She's a cutie. I always want to be a part of her life. Then my brother had the nerve to get mad at me cause I still talk to the BM...I told him "N....BOOM" mad.gif Leave me out of the foolishness...its not about him, the BM, me or anyone...its about that baby girl. Then later on that night he sent me a text asking if I could pay his phone bill...why I still have not responded to that one and I won't be ever. rofl.gif Poe Thang, he needs to get his stuff together! headbonk.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Thats our DWrofl.gif

SAY WHAT say_what.jpg Girl BOOM

What happened, did you show him the D-Town Boogie rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

We are getting along so well right now I just don't want things to mess up. Let's take our time and get to know one another yuh know. I was content on being with him so I looked straight ahead at all times. I didn't want any of his friends to say yeah your girl was checking me out. Do you know one of his friends he introduced me to as a good friend had the nerve to try and give me his number?? I wanted to tell him so bad but I was like no no need fi drama.. ButI told the guy I'm with him and I don’t do those things. His one sister was standoffish but once she got to know me and I kept talking her ear off she warmed up. I swear I love his sisters and would like to go out with them one time. They even called me to make sure I got home o.k. I thought that was nice. We did have a good time at dinner.

Oh how could I forget me went the Beach Party where I met his cousin and he tried to show me how to do the Skip ta ma Lou. I told him chile move ova mi know how ta do dis….

Who said I'm going back... whistling.gif

headbonk.gif No need to say it we KNOW you are

Has anyone seen the FB post that Rosa passed away is this real? OMG I am really sad right now

Tre actually told me... wow.. so young.. rest in peace my sistarose.gifheart.gif

Yeah but the difference between me and that couple is that couple left knowing there was a certain spark between them where as me and him memba we left as what are you doing here. See ders a difference....Ders no spark between us yet….

Well der wasn't….

What the hell ya need a lighter fi light ya spark? *Passing Dada a lighter* lol.... Okay well at least ya real...unsure.gif

Timeline

n31205041_33898150_7452101.jpg RIP Shrewdgal

O God, you do not willingly grieve or afflict

your children.

Look with pity on the suffering of this family

in their loss.

Sustain them in their anguish;

and into the darkness of their grief

bring the light of your love;

through Jesus we pray.

Amen.

Like a wall hanging that is completed, the tapestry of their human life has been finished. It now hangs in the living room of God's house. rose.gif

Great prayer and words JQrose.gif

Timeline

Hey DaDa, my cousin's SO is from Lucea. I'm a Mobay girl too but when they got together I tried to give other places a fair chance and so A and I started traveling with her to Negril. I did that all last year but this year I had to return to Mobay. Idk, I enjoyed Lucea and Negril but the Mobay and Westmoreland areas just feel more like home for me. It's funny I haven't really heard anyone start out somewhere whether Ochi, Negril, or Mobay and convert to another locale. It's almost like your first is your first and that's where your heart is. I don't think it necessarily has to be completely about your x, it just seems that Mobay is your first love. But I'm sure there's still room for a second love too. biggrin.gif

I agree, Mobay will always be first in my heart!heart.gif

Timeline

Good Evening all,

Well today I got a suprise at work that they blocked the use of VJ. Oh well I will try to mak eit on in the evning occassionally. I went for my appt yesterday at the OB/GYN and it is confirmed I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. My due date is December 12. The doctor said he will due a sonogram May 4 and maybe I will have a suprise of twins (LOL my husband almost fell out of the chair when he said that) Anyways my heart goes out to Sherwdies family I didnt know her but this is still so sad.

Have a good night

We aren't blocked but we no supposed to get on... guess we will be on the night shift together..

Timeline

Good morning!

DW, I think that was bold & honest of you to tell your semi-sister-in-law what you told her. How did she take it?

We aren't blocked but we no supposed to get on... guess we will be on the night shift together..

They recently distributed updated computer use rules at work. To everyone's surprise, the rules seemed more lax! They didn't even ban Facebook.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not going to keep you in suspense like I did last trip plus this wasn’t that kind of trip. It was smooth sailing from the time I reach until the time I left. Something I’m so not used to. With my last friend it was constant fighting the whole time. This guy is different when I tried to pick an argument which was hard because there was nothing to fight about he told me point blank Dada mi naa going ta quarrel with you you’ll quarrel by urself. I’m also on patwa over load. Mi lub de language but after hearing it for five days straight me juss wan sum English please He spoke straight patawa to me the whole time. Once he learned that I knew some of the language he pretty much talked it the whole time. I met his family. Mi lubs his sisters and they are so very pretty. They started off in English but once they seen him talking in patwa they joined in too so the whole time I’m reading lips and using context clues to figure out what they were saying. I did very good. So many times at the end em was like yuh ovastand and yes I did. He would sey wah me sey and I told him and he was like hmm yuh do ovastand. Now I know I should have said NO….

The sisters house was BEAUTIFUL. She has an upstairs and downstairs five bedroom 2 bath home and her second bath has a huge jacuzzi tub. She has Kenmore appliances with the ice maker and nice rass stove. She has it going on. We had dinner der Sunday night and then we watched the new show. It’s like Rising Star what Princess Tia was on (by the way Nat they know Princess Tia they said she is from there town. They know her and her parents. They said they all can sing but they weren’t familiar with Steven.) Anywho its like Rising Star but instead of singing they dance. It was funny watching them shout at the tv. We watched Cry Baby afterwards. His nieces weren’t to happy with me at first I guess they were like who is dis fluffy farrin ooman wid mi uncle but after a while they warmed up a little .Well two out of the four did.

I went to a wedding reception on Sat. I was so mad he didn’t tell me we were going so I only had on a sun dress. Now of course I rocked this sun dress but they were all really dressed nice so I felt under dressed. We didn’t stay long at all. I see he is a popular guy loved by his family and friends. He went out of his way to introduce me and they were nice and greeted me. I went to all his hanging spots and he showed me his house. He really really lives in the country. When he said he is a country boy he meant it man.. He’s not a drinker and at the wedding reception he had a little too much. I stopped him from drinking I told him no more until he ate. He went all day without eating. His sister loved that I stopped him and she helped me make him eat. After a while he sobered up some. But he went right to sleep and we were supposed to be getting ready to go to the Jungle and meet some of my JA friends. Well they came to the hotel and he wouldn’t budge so I got dressed and left. I didn’t come to JA to sleep. I had a BALL. The club was mad packed but it was so darn hot. The DJ was on firyah!!!

Let’s see umm I went to Rick’s for the first time it was so nice and breezy but I didn’t like how the boys begged for money to jump off the cliffs. They were kind of blunt about it. I played Ping Pong for the first time into the night. I learned how to play Dominos while drinking vodka and BOOM on the street.. I also got proposed too :whistle:

Sounds like you had a wonderful time mama, I'm so happy that your trip was uneventful and it was filled with fun. Hopefully he's genuine Dada cause you seems to really like him even though you're not ready to engage in a relationship with him just yet. It's a good sign that he took you to meet his family and you get to see how he interacts with them,(especially the females) I always believe that it's a true indication of the type of person he is.

Then she writes me a letter saying if she goes to prison can I take my niece.

Uhhh HEl! No :no::(

I have 2 boys and then my daughter coming, who is the same age as my niece, GIRL BOOM to many children for me at one time. :o

I wrote her back and said what about my daddy and step mom who been together for 23 years and have they own house and a separate room for the baby, so we will see

My sister has been in and out of jail since she was 16 and now they dont want to fool with her no more straight to the big house

Then she a dike :huh: , (to each your own) but she is not a lesbian she a damnmn dike. she wear boy clothes and she has a bad attitude and my neice is the cutest thing I feel so bad for her because nothingis liek your mother or father being with you!! and we dont even know who the father is?

Jq take that baby if you can, casue God knows it may be the best gift you could ever give to her. She needs some stability in her life and if you can give her that I think she will be forever grateful to you.

I can always count on good ole Dillon!!!! I was waiting fi someone to ask.

I was waiting for you ladies to be like propose?? Get out of here it’s too soon!!!

Well my mouth dropped when he asked. We were sitting on the beach sipping cocktails and playing cards when he told me now that I was there face to face he really enjoyed being with me and he feels like he is ready to propose. I was like propose??? In my head I’m like get out of here if this doesn't scream Visa what does. But what he meant was he was ready to take our relationship to the next level. He would like for us to be man and woman. He wants me to only be with him and he will only be with me. It was sweet and so sincere but... I turned him down for now. I’m still not ready to commit yet. Yes it has something to do with my last relationship and I told him this. I told him I really enjoy him too but my heart is just not ready yet. I want to keep enjoying our friendship and maybe we’ll approach this topic again. I told him that part of me wants to trust him but not yet. See when I go into a relationship I go hard I give my all and I can't take being played again. He looked disappointed he told me he was not willing to take no for an answer and he will continue to try. I must admit the whole time I was there I was like Roc who? I never thought about him or anything.

When it was time to head back to the airport I was cool but of course he stayed by my side. Our goodbye he held onto me long and kept wanting to kiss. I still have to get used to the public displays of affection. He has no problem hugging, touching and kissing in public where as I do. We kissed and kissed and kissed. He was about to make me miss my plane I could hear them announcing my plane was boarding. I had to pull his fingers apart to let go. I waved goodbye blew him a kiss and through the doors I went.

When I got on the plane I just smiled. Man did I have a good time!!! During our trip he got mad at me cuz I kept talking about Mobay. He said I made him feel like Mobay is where my heart is. When he came to pick me up from the airport I waved goodbye as I left for Negril and when he took me back I was so excited and I mentioned I’m home baby. Also if anyone mentioned Mobay I lit up. He told me he laughed it off but it hurt a little inside. He said he tried to show me his parish and towns hoping I would like them instead. I was speechless when he told me this. So I sat pon de plane I had a likkle credit on my JA phone so I sent him a text. Mobay was my past, Negril/Lucea is my Future….

Awwww! That is sweet :crying: :crying:

TAMH

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rosa is Shrewdgyal, it is real she has passed. OMG my heart is so heavy right now............ one of our own is gone..... God bless you Rosa! (F)

OMG!I can't believe this. Condolences to her family, especially her husband. He must be devastated, may your soul R.I.P Shrewdgyal (L)(F)

TAMH

Good morning!

DW, I think that was bold & honest of you to tell your semi-sister-in-law what you told her. How did she take it?

Morning All

Well Nat, she said she understands and she appreciates all I do for my niece. I always call to see how she is doing, etc. I just wanted to let her know that I do what I can but don't expect it like its my responsibility some how since my brother is low rent!! It's a shame! I'll always be there for my niece though!

Have a blessed day y'all! I gotta get on the grind over here at work today! Likkle more.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey DaDa, my cousin's SO is from Lucea. I’m a Mobay girl too but when they got together I tried to give other places a fair chance and so A and I started traveling with her to Negril. I did that all last year but this year I had to return to Mobay. Idk, I enjoyed Lucea and Negril but the Mobay and Westmoreland areas just feel more like home for me. It’s funny I haven’t really heard anyone start out somewhere whether Ochi, Negril, or Mobay and convert to another locale. It’s almost like your first is your first and that’s where your heart is. I don’t think it necessarily has to be completely about your x, it just seems that Mobay is your first love. But I'm sure there's still room for a second love too. :D

Uh oh sounds like it will never get out of my system ey??

We all know I ‘m a tourist but for some reason Negril/Lucea makes me feel like a tourist where as Mobay I seem to fit in, in a way. Like when I got out the car the whole town darn near turned around and stared where as in Mobay they be like yeah whatever.I think I like the city life the more hustle and bustle of it all. He said to him Mobay was more “ ghetto” in a way and maybe he is right cuz mi lubbed it!!!!

Lucea/Negril ws nice but it wasn’t the same. I’m hoping I can adapt but part of me feels like Mobay is where it’s at baby!!!! I really felt so sad leaving it like in Mobay mi knoa where everything is. In Lucea I couldn’t tell you where anything was. I went to some other towns and I can’t even remember the name like where his sister is from I can’t for the life of me tell you where…

He brought it up last night that he was hoping I would enjoy it more. I told him I did but he said no you were missing Mobay. He said whenever someone brought it up you lit up. Umm yeah.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So true! I didn't know her personally but I feel like I know her. My heart hurts right now...I'm almost in tears!

I came in at the tail end of her journey. Mi tink by the time I really got involved he was here or almost here but from her previous post she did seem kind and sweet and I loved her picture how she was looking down with the flower. Man I can’t even imagine what her SO family and friends are going through.

Mawning Ladies, I hope everyone is having a good day so far

HAPPY THURSDAY!

I had an awful night I couldn't sleep thinking about Shrewdie :(

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well good morning VJ. This morning is a not going good we just got robbered at work. i work with a distrubiting company and when one of the ladies goes to the safe to collect the money... well long story short and ex employee knew the route and rub her she is in the hosiptal along with another co worker..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

she is the godmother to one of my sons....and just the other day I said I have to take my to visit her since he has not seen her in a while.. it could have been worst....he is involved in a lot of shady stuff...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.