*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just heard about Shrewdie! This is the most shocking news. My condolences to her husband, family, and friends.

Wakey

She was just on VJ not long ago after being away for so long. What a true gem she was. RIP Shrewdie.... The weather was not good today and this is such devastating news. I'm praying for her family and friends.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

R.I.P Shrewdie (L)(L)(F)

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

I had so many things I wanted to comment on until I learned about Shrewdie. :crying::cry::cry:

Has anyone seen the FB post that Rosa passed away is this real? OMG I am really sad right now

I JUST saw this! For the first five minutes I was in speechless shock....now I'm in tears.

Rosa is Shrewdgyal, it is real she has passed. OMG my heart is so heavy right now............ one of our own is gone..... God bless you Rosa! (F)

Mine too! Rest in peace Shrewdie....you will be so missed.

Yes she was a sweetheart.

Didn't she just post the other day that they were buying a house?

This is so heartbreaking.

Yes, things were coming along for them nicely it seemed. I just can't even imagine...

My prayers go out to Shrewdie and her family. The world is a darker place today because we lost a true gem. I will truly miss her. R.I.P. Rosa.

Ditto. :(:(:cry:

Timeline

i have no words

my heart is so heavy

may love and light surround her loved ones

i cant imagine what they all are going through

rest in peace rosa

life is so damn precious!

ugh i have tears in my eyes

her hubby must be beside himself

Timeline

yes.gif

LOL I just chuckled at this statement cause Dominican' speak Espanol and we Haitians speak creole sort of a French Patois. LOL but like you say its all broken up languages!

Yes yuh owe me a PM LOL but we usually catch each other on IM so I'll be lookign fi yuh! I agree about leaving that baggage behind and starting fresh, girl Hush stop chat bout he nuh serious headbonk.gif Just go with the flow I have good vibes on this one!

Yup im going in August for 2 weeks and will be in your area ( wink wink ) so we will chat bout it tonight good.gif

Wha u say dominican speak espanol, lol i going to use that to my coworker tomorrow. My children godfather is haitian and he always speaking creole to me...still aint get it lol hopefully on day, cause i just love the language. but all of it is sure broken up

Timeline

i didnt know shrewdie very well. I did know that she had amazing strength, and a deep and true love for her husband. i could feel the love in her posts as she waited so patiently for so long for that interview...

wow, life is so unpredictable..

rest in peace shrewdie.

Timeline

I'm good. Yes, we closed last Thursday...we should be all moved in by next weekend.

:dance::dance:

Ok wid deh bartering skills that's whats up! :star:

Huh??? @ the Sus comment :blink::blink:

Umm at the because you are thin you are more flexilble comment yuh may not want to generalize like that cause trust mi I can drop to a left or right side split or straddle in a heartbeat!!!! I can work that pole and ####### up mi leg to touch my shin to my forehead so CHA chat bout fluffy gyal nuh flexible nuh suh long kissteet! :rolleyes:

All that wasn't about sus, I was also referring to Nat's babysitter who requsted her as a friend on facebook then dropped her, I wouldn't say anyone on here is stupid mama...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

AMEN !!!

I second that Amen !!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Good Evening all,

Well today I got a suprise at work that they blocked the use of VJ. Oh well I will try to mak eit on in the evning occassionally. I went for my appt yesterday at the OB/GYN and it is confirmed I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. My due date is December 12. The doctor said he will due a sonogram May 4 and maybe I will have a suprise of twins (LOL my husband almost fell out of the chair when he said that) Anyways my heart goes out to Sherwdies family I didnt know her but this is still so sad.

Have a good night

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

I had so much to reply to and when I saw that news and looked her up on facebook I just couldn't type anymore.

May she rest in peace and I pray for her husband abd family (F)

Congrats again Always, I hope you get the news that you want momma

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Not going to keep you in suspense like I did last trip plus this wasn't that kind of trip. It was smooth sailing from the time I reach until the time I left. Something I'm so not used to. With my last friend it was constant fighting the whole time. This guy is different when I tried to pick an argument which was hard because there was nothing to fight about he told me point blank Dada mi naa going ta quarrel with you you'll quarrel by urself. I'm also on patwa over load. Mi lub de language but after hearing it for five days straight me juss wan sum English please He spoke straight patawa to me the whole time. Once he learned that I knew some of the language he pretty much talked it the whole time. I met his family. Mi lubs his sisters and they are so very pretty. They started off in English but once they seen him talking in patwa they joined in too so the whole time I'm reading lips and using context clues to figure out what they were saying. I did very good. So many times at the end em was like yuh ovastand and yes I did. He would sey wah me sey and I told him and he was like hmm yuh do ovastand. Now I know I should have said NO….

The sisters house was BEAUTIFUL. She has an upstairs and downstairs five bedroom 2 bath home and her second bath has a huge jacuzzi tub. She has Kenmore appliances with the ice maker and nice rass stove. She has it going on. We had dinner der Sunday night and then we watched the new show. It's like Rising Star what Princess Tia was on (by the way Nat they know Princess Tia they said she is from there town. They know her and her parents. They said they all can sing but they weren't familiar with Steven.) Anywho its like Rising Star but instead of singing they dance. It was funny watching them shout at the tv. We watched Cry Baby afterwards. His nieces weren't to happy with me at first I guess they were like who is dis fluffy farrin ooman wid mi uncle but after a while they warmed up a little .Well two out of the four did.

I went to a wedding reception on Sat. I was so mad he didn't tell me we were going so I only had on a sun dress. Now of course I rocked this sun dress but they were all really dressed nice so I felt under dressed. We didn't stay long at all. I see he is a popular guy loved by his family and friends. He went out of his way to introduce me and they were nice and greeted me. I went to all his hanging spots and he showed me his house. He really really lives in the country. When he said he is a country boy he meant it man.. He's not a drinker and at the wedding reception he had a little too much. I stopped him from drinking I told him no more until he ate. He went all day without eating. His sister loved that I stopped him and she helped me make him eat. After a while he sobered up some. But he went right to sleep and we were supposed to be getting ready to go to the Jungle and meet some of my JA friends. Well they came to the hotel and he wouldn't budge so I got dressed and left. I didn't come to JA to sleep. I had a BALL. The club was mad packed but it was so darn hot. The DJ was on firyah!!!

Let's see umm I went to Rick's for the first time it was so nice and breezy but I didn't like how the boys begged for money to jump off the cliffs. They were kind of blunt about it. I played Ping Pong for the first time into the night. I learned how to play Dominos while drinking vodka and BOOM on the street.. I also got proposed too whistling.gif

Hot diggity dayam!

Then she writes me a letter saying if she goes to prison can I take my niece.

Uhhh HEl! No no0pb.gifsad.gif

I have 2 boys and then my daughter coming, who is the same age as my niece, GIRL BOOM to many children for me at one time. ohmy.gif

I wrote her back and said what about my daddy and step mom who been together for 23 years and have they own house and a separate room for the baby, so we will see

My sister has been in and out of jail since she was 16 and now they dont want to fool with her no more straight to the big house

Then she a dike huh.gif , (to each your own) but she is not a lesbian she a damnmn dike. she wear boy clothes and she has a bad attitude and my neice is the cutest thing I feel so bad for her because nothingis liek your mother or father being with you!! and we dont even know who the father is?

This don't even make no sense... maybe hitting the bricks is what she needs to turn her life around.... no fair her daughter has to suffer.

Timeline

I can always count on good ole Dillon!!!! I was waiting fi someone to ask.

I was waiting for you ladies to be like propose?? Get out of here it's too soon!!!

Well my mouth dropped when he asked. We were sitting on the beach sipping cocktails and playing cards when he told me now that I was there face to face he really enjoyed being with me and he feels like he is ready to propose. I was like propose??? In my head I'm like get out of here if this doesn't scream Visa what does. But what he meant was he was ready to take our relationship to the next level. He would like for us to be man and woman. He wants me to only be with him and he will only be with me. It was sweet and so sincere but... I turned him down for now. I'm still not ready to commit yet. Yes it has something to do with my last relationship and I told him this. I told him I really enjoy him too but my heart is just not ready yet. I want to keep enjoying our friendship and maybe we'll approach this topic again. I told him that part of me wants to trust him but not yet. See when I go into a relationship I go hard I give my all and I can't take being played again. He looked disappointed he told me he was not willing to take no for an answer and he will continue to try. I must admit the whole time I was there I was like Roc who? I never thought about him or anything.

When it was time to head back to the airport I was cool but of course he stayed by my side. Our goodbye he held onto me long and kept wanting to kiss. I still have to get used to the public displays of affection. He has no problem hugging, touching and kissing in public where as I do. We kissed and kissed and kissed. He was about to make me miss my plane I could hear them announcing my plane was boarding. I had to pull his fingers apart to let go. I waved goodbye blew him a kiss and through the doors I went.

When I got on the plane I just smiled. Man did I have a good time!!! During our trip he got mad at me cuz I kept talking about Mobay. He said I made him feel like Mobay is where my heart is. When he came to pick me up from the airport I waved goodbye as I left for Negril and when he took me back I was so excited and I mentioned I'm home baby. Also if anyone mentioned Mobay I lit up. He told me he laughed it off but it hurt a little inside. He said he tried to show me his parish and towns hoping I would like them instead. I was speechless when he told me this. So I sat pon de plane I had a likkle credit on my JA phone so I sent him a text. Mobay was my past, Negril/Lucea is my Future….

awwwcrying.gif

Oh my God!!!!ohmy.gif it didn't take her a long time to share the storyno0pb.gifsmile.gif

Edited by MRStee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.