*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww thanks but you know what I have to stop doing? Comparing. I keep comparing the two and I need to stop that. That is also how I know I need more time its like I'm looking for him to phock up instead of just letting this go and if it happens it happens.

Time all the time girl, you are the only person that matters right abt now...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My prayers go out to Shrewdie and her family. The world is a darker place today because we lost a true gem. I will truly miss her. R.I.P. Rosa.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The sad event of losing one of our own is a reminder to live each day like its your last... love with your whole being. Remember to always let those close to you know how much you care. A hug only takes a moment so never miss that chance ... ALWAYS tell your loved one you love them .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

All Yardies please hold your loved ones tight and tell them you love them everyday as you never know when the Creator will call you home! Everyday is not promised.......

Amen to that, this is sad and heart breaking, Im so scared of things like that Ima be real serious with yall (F)

Life is so short like my sister (RIP) who died at 6 month or it could be long like my great-grandma who is 96 and still kicking with alot of life still, and anything in betweek is just not promised. Okay yall my heart is hurting Ima talk to yall later

Be Bless

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

n31205041_33898150_7452101.jpg RIP Shrewdgal

O God, you do not willingly grieve or afflict

your children.

Look with pity on the suffering of this family

in their loss.

Sustain them in their anguish;

and into the darkness of their grief

bring the light of your love;

through Jesus we pray.

Amen.

Like a wall hanging that is completed, the tapestry of their human life has been finished. It now hangs in the living room of God's house. rose.gif

AMEN !!!

RIP! I'm so sorry to hear this news. My prayers are with her family! (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

When I got on the plane I just smiled. Man did I have a good time!!! During our trip he got mad at me cuz I kept talking about Mobay. He said I made him feel like Mobay is where my heart is. When he came to pick me up from the airport I waved goodbye as I left for Negril and when he took me back I was so excited and I mentioned I’m home baby. Also if anyone mentioned Mobay I lit up. He told me he laughed it off but it hurt a little inside. He said he tried to show me his parish and towns hoping I would like them instead. I was speechless when he told me this. So I sat pon de plane I had a likkle credit on my JA phone so I sent him a text. Mobay was my past, Negril/Lucea is my Future….

Hey DaDa, my cousin's SO is from Lucea. I’m a Mobay girl too but when they got together I tried to give other places a fair chance and so A and I started traveling with her to Negril. I did that all last year but this year I had to return to Mobay. Idk, I enjoyed Lucea and Negril but the Mobay and Westmoreland areas just feel more like home for me. It’s funny I haven’t really heard anyone start out somewhere whether Ochi, Negril, or Mobay and convert to another locale. It’s almost like your first is your first and that’s where your heart is. I don’t think it necessarily has to be completely about your x, it just seems that Mobay is your first love. But I'm sure there's still room for a second love too. :D

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Girl yes it is messed up the way that parents get away with not taking care of their kids.

He needs to pay and it might be snack money for my son for a week but so be it.

He dont even know that I moved but i made sure he knew i was married sent him pics and all and of the kids going to disney world in florida

:rofl:

My brother is a dead beat dad. He has 3 children and 2 BM's...SMH. His little girl turned 2 and his BM called me asking could I send her some $$$ for the little girls party...I sent her something Western Union but I told her that I can't always send $$$ cause I didn't lay up and get that baby. I love my niece though. She's a cutie. I always want to be a part of her life. Then my brother had the nerve to get mad at me cause I still talk to the BM...I told him "N....BOOM" :angry: Leave me out of the foolishness...its not about him, the BM, me or anyone...its about that baby girl. Then later on that night he sent me a text asking if I could pay his phone bill...why I still have not responded to that one and I won't be ever. :rofl: Poe Thang, he needs to get his stuff together! :bonk:

Dens Damn! It is such a shame that our men are not taking care of their pickney and leave it to the Mothers! I have no words for these Men, actually they are not Men cause a real Man will never abandon their seed!

LMAO @ "N....BOOM" :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

:yes:

Dada sound like they treated you well. When I go to visit my husband family talk their lingo to me and i talk back the same way. she one of his cousin say to me yuo understand the patawa good. I say of course I from saint thomas, she say you from jamaica, ahhhh no saint thomas, VI and we talk our own lingo here.

plus i don call jamaica talk patawa cause for me patawa is creole, dominica or haiti. I just call jamaica talk broken down english, just like us saint tomian.

LOL I just chuckled at this statement cause Dominican' speak Espanol and we Haitians speak creole sort of a French Patois. LOL but like you say its all broken up languages!

I'm glad he enjoyed the text I even told my friend about him cause girl I remember that line for line what he said!!!1 LOL

I do need time to heal Philly I don’t want to go in with too much baggage yuh know. Plus mi still owe yuh a long over due PM. I feel like dis if he is serious about me he won’t pressure me but he won’t give up eidda. If he does well then I guess he wasn’t worth it.

You ladies just swear mi gwaan back. Dang....

I was looking at July/ Aug though....

Shut up she is the one that has the picture with her face looking down right. She was a country bumkin who brought her sweetie ova. OMG I wonder what happened??

Yes yuh owe me a PM LOL but we usually catch each other on IM so I'll be lookign fi yuh! I agree about leaving that baggage behind and starting fresh, girl Hush stop chat bout he nuh serious :bonk: Just go with the flow I have good vibes on this one!

Yup im going in August for 2 weeks and will be in your area ( wink wink ) so we will chat bout it tonight :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Dens Damn! It is such a shame that our men are not taking care of their pickney and leave it to the Mothers! I have no words for these Men, actually they are not Men cause a real Man will never abandon their seed!

LMAO @ "N....BOOM" :rofl:

Girl some times I question, how are we even related...a hot mess! :bonk:

The sad event of losing one of our own is a reminder to live each day like its your last... love with your whole being. Remember to always let those close to you know how much you care. A hug only takes a moment so never miss that chance ... ALWAYS tell your loved one you love them .

So true! I didn't know her personally but I feel like I know her. My heart hurts right now...I'm almost in tears!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

He was the first thing he said was so yuh letting Mobay go?? I told him yeah. He said hearing me talk about Mobay bothered him because he new I was talking bout my X and not the town. Not really mi really lub Mobay its all I knew of JA but in a way he is right I know so much about Mobay because of my X. I just thought about it and mainly all the memories I have of Mobay are with the X. Some not so good. So as I sat on the plane I was like yeah Dara it is time to let go…

:star:

your children.

in their loss.

through Jesus we pray.

Amen.

Like a wall hanging that is completed, the tapestry of their human life has been finished. It now hangs in the living room of God's house. (F)

Seeing her picture is heartbreaking you can see she was so full of happiness and life!

I just heard about Shrewdie! This is the most shocking news. My condolences to her husband, family, and friends.

Wakey

Hi Wakey ((waving)) great to see you, so sad......

My prayers go out to Shrewdie and her family. The world is a darker place today because we lost a true gem. I will truly miss her. R.I.P. Rosa.

JG you said it best, she was a Gem!

****ROC VSC****

:lol:

Hey DaDa, my cousin's SO is from Lucea. I’m a Mobay girl too but when they got together I tried to give other places a fair chance and so A and I started traveling with her to Negril. I did that all last year but this year I had to return to Mobay. Idk, I enjoyed Lucea and Negril but the Mobay and Westmoreland areas just feel more like home for me. It’s funny I haven’t really heard anyone start out somewhere whether Ochi, Negril, or Mobay and convert to another locale. It’s almost like your first is your first and that’s where your heart is. I don’t think it necessarily has to be completely about your x, it just seems that Mobay is your first love. But I'm sure there's still room for a second love too. :D

Do my yeyes deceive me? is this really my girl J2? weh yuh deh we need a link up ASAP LOL mi a text yuh right now :yes:

This is too funny cause you were on my mind, I don't know why I was thinking bout this while exercising but took me back to the day of our cancelled flight in the Airport! I always chuckle when I look at the pics we took the next day :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

your children.

in their loss.

through Jesus we pray.

Amen.

Like a wall hanging that is completed, the tapestry of their human life has been finished. It now hangs in the living room of God's house. (F)

OMG! My prayers are with her family.

I haven’t been on here in a while but I am so sadden by this. My heart is so heavy right now. Every day this week someone I know has passed.

As I have to say farewell not only to one of my little cousins, an iconic mentor, now to a VJ friend.

God bless you shrewdgal! (F)(L)(F) RIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

:lol:

Do my yeyes deceive me? is this really my girl J2? weh yuh deh we need a link up ASAP LOL mi a text yuh right now :yes:

This is too funny cause you were on my mind, I don't know why I was thinking bout this while exercising but took me back to the day of our cancelled flight in the Airport! I always chuckle when I look at the pics we took the next day :lol:

Hey Sis. I'll link you, just trying to catch up a likkle. LOL @ AirJamaica :bonk::lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.