*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can always count on good ole Dillon!!!! I was waiting fi someone to ask.

I was waiting for you ladies to be like propose?? Get out of here it’s too soon!!!

Well my mouth dropped when he asked. We were sitting on the beach sipping cocktails and playing cards when he told me now that I was there face to face he really enjoyed being with me and he feels like he is ready to propose. I was like propose??? In my head I’m like get out of here if this doesn't scream Visa what does. But what he meant was he was ready to take our relationship to the next level. He would like for us to be man and woman. He wants me to only be with him and he will only be with me. It was sweet and so sincere but... I turned him down for now. I’m still not ready to commit yet. Yes it has something to do with my last relationship and I told him this. I told him I really enjoy him too but my heart is just not ready yet. I want to keep enjoying our friendship and maybe we’ll approach this topic again. I told him that part of me wants to trust him but not yet. See when I go into a relationship I go hard I give my all and I can't take being played again. He looked disappointed he told me he was not willing to take no for an answer and he will continue to try. I must admit the whole time I was there I was like Roc who? I never thought about him or anything.

When it was time to head back to the airport I was cool but of course he stayed by my side. Our goodbye he held onto me long and kept wanting to kiss. I still have to get used to the public displays of affection. He has no problem hugging, touching and kissing in public where as I do. We kissed and kissed and kissed. He was about to make me miss my plane I could hear them announcing my plane was boarding. I had to pull his fingers apart to let go. I waved goodbye blew him a kiss and through the doors I went.

When I got on the plane I just smiled. Man did I have a good time!!! During our trip he got mad at me cuz I kept talking about Mobay. He said I made him feel like Mobay is where my heart is. When he came to pick me up from the airport I waved goodbye as I left for Negril and when he took me back I was so excited and I mentioned I’m home baby. Also if anyone mentioned Mobay I lit up. He told me he laughed it off but it hurt a little inside. He said he tried to show me his parish and towns hoping I would like them instead. I was speechless when he told me this. So I sat pon de plane I had a likkle credit on my JA phone so I sent him a text. Mobay was my past, Negril/Lucea is my Future….

Dada moving on is the best thing to do...Take your time and listen to your heart. Dont be afraid to be heartbroken it just mean your alive.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada I am so happy for you and proud as well. I know how it is to come from a negative failed relationship and enter into a new one there is always that trust factor sitting right there like a big barrier! You did the right thing being honest with yourself and him about moving into a new one and not being able to fully trust him! I agree yuh need more time, to heal and to get to know him as well. I like dude! He sounds great and of course time will tell but right nows taking it slow is the way to go! I am so happy for you Sis!

Also the last text was so nice I wish you could have seen the look on his face when he read it :wub:

Well now you are getting closer and closer to me when in JA hopefully next trip we can link up :thumbs:

I'm glad he enjoyed the text I even told my friend about him cause girl I remember that line for line what he said!!!1 LOL

I do need time to heal Philly I don’t want to go in with too much baggage yuh know. Plus mi still owe yuh a long over due PM. I feel like dis if he is serious about me he won’t pressure me but he won’t give up eidda. If he does well then I guess he wasn’t worth it.

You ladies just swear mi gwaan back. Dang....

I was looking at July/ Aug though....

Rosa is Shrewdgyal, it is real she has passed. OMG my heart is so heavy right now............ one of our own is gone..... God bless you Rosa! (F)

Shut up she is the one that has the picture with her face looking down right. She was a country bumkin who brought her sweetie ova. OMG I wonder what happened??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies!!!!!!

It has been a very very long time since I have been on VJ!!

I think about you and get to catch up on Facebook :)

How is everyone??????????????

I can't believe we are on part 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUTS!!

Things with us are well, we are about to close on a house the end of this month!!!

Hope all is well!!!

Hey Ladies!!!!!!

It has been a very very long time since I have been on VJ!!

I think about you and get to catch up on Facebook :)

How is everyone??????????????

I can't believe we are on part 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUTS!!

Things with us are well, we are about to close on a house the end of this month!!!

Hope all is well!!!

She was just here last week OMG God bless her family right now

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

This is so sad. I did not know Rosa, but she did seem like a nice girl. My thoughts and prayers go out to her husband and family. I am in tears thinking about this. My heart aches for her husband.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Dada moving on is the best thing to do...Take your time and listen to your heart. Dont be afraid to be heartbroken it just mean your alive.

Aww thanks but you know what I have to stop doing? Comparing. I keep comparing the two and I need to stop that. That is also how I know I need more time its like I’m looking for him to phock up instead of just letting this go and if it happens it happens.

Timeline

I love that last quote abt future and past Dada it was lovely. He probably was grinning from ear to ear.

He was the first thing he said was so yuh letting Mobay go?? I told him yeah. He said hearing me talk about Mobay bothered him because he new I was talking bout my X and not the town. Not really mi really lub Mobay its all I knew of JA but in a way he is right I know so much about Mobay because of my X. I just thought about it and mainly all the memories I have of Mobay are with the X. Some not so good. So as I sat on the plane I was like yeah Dara it is time to let go…

Timeline

We are getting along so well right now I just don't want things to mess up. Let's take our time and get to know one another yuh know. I was content on being with him so I looked straight ahead at all times. I didn't want any of his friends to say yeah your girl was checking me out. Do you know one of his friends he introduced me to as a good friend had the nerve to try and give me his number?? I wanted to tell him so bad but I was like no no need fi drama.. ButI told the guy I'm with him and I don’t do those things. His one sister was standoffish but once she got to know me and I kept talking her ear off she warmed up. I swear I love his sisters and would like to go out with them one time. They even called me to make sure I got home o.k. I thought that was nice. We did have a good time at dinner.

Oh how could I forget me went the Beach Party where I met his cousin and he tried to show me how to do the Skip ta ma Lou. I told him chile move ova mi know how ta do dis….

Who said I'm going back... whistling.gif

yea yea yea ok we can whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif too. lol

Yes she was a sweetheart.

Didn't she just post the other day that they were buying a house?

This is so heartbreaking.

I jut feel weak right now :crying:

I just saw that and I jumped on her to see if it was real...

Hey Portland, yes unfortunately it is......

This is so sad. I did not know Rosa, but she did seem like a nice girl. My thoughts and prayers go out to her husband and family. I am in tears thinking about this. My heart aches for her husband.

Yes mine too, he has only been here a little over a year so sad I can't even imagine what he is feeling right now.....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Rosa is Shrewdgyal, it is real she has passed. OMG my heart is so heavy right now............ one of our own is gone..... God bless you Rosa! rose.gif

What I dont know her and I am a newbie here, but I remeber posting a comment to something she asked about the other day.. Oh my...RIP rose.gifrose.gifrose.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

n31205041_33898150_7452101.jpg RIP Shrewdgal

O God, you do not willingly grieve or afflict

your children.

Look with pity on the suffering of this family

in their loss.

Sustain them in their anguish;

and into the darkness of their grief

bring the light of your love;

through Jesus we pray.

Amen.

Like a wall hanging that is completed, the tapestry of their human life has been finished. It now hangs in the living room of God's house. (F)

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

What I dont know her and I am a newbie here, but I remeber posting a comment to something she asked about the other day.. Oh my...RIP rose.gifrose.gifrose.gif

I just heard about Shrewdie! This is the most shocking news. My condolences to her husband, family, and friends.

Wakey

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rosa is Shrewdgyal, it is real she has passed. OMG my heart is so heavy right now............ one of our own is gone..... God bless you Rosa! (F)

its so sad i didn't talk to her much but my prayers are with her family.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies.. good afternoon... just stopped by to see how everyone is doing...

The news of Shrewdie has made me quite sad. She was a sweet sweet girl... has been an ear and shoulder for me to vent...

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.