*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada,

Sounds like you had a beautiful time in JA. Your friend seems to be rolling out the red carpet for you. I'm not mad at you girl. You deserve to have you some fun. When is the next trip? :unsure::lol:

He did but it wasn’t a corny rolling out the red carpet it was like he was just trying to show me his town. He wanted me to feel at home. He knew I was bummed Star canceled out on me and well he just was him I guess.

I can’t explain it but this trip was so different not like the ones I am used to. There was no arguing fussing and fighting and he just was cool with chilling. We grabbed a bite to et wherever we could and we just made do. He didn’t make me feel like a tourist. I can’t put my finger on it but it was really cool.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Purposed to Dada? By your friend? When is the wedding?

I can always count on good ole Dillon!!!! I was waiting fi someone to ask.

I was waiting for you ladies to be like propose?? Get out of here its too soon!!!

Well my mouth dropped when he asked. We were sitting on the beach sipping cocktails and playing cards when he told me now that I was there face to face he really enjoyed being with me and he feels like he is ready to propose. I was like propose??? In my head Im like get out of here if this doesn't scream Visa what does. But what he meant was he was ready to take our relationship to the next level. He would like for us to be man and woman. He wants me to only be with him and he will only be with me. It was sweet and so sincere but... I turned him down for now. Im still not ready to commit yet. Yes it has something to do with my last relationship and I told him this. I told him I really enjoy him too but my heart is just not ready yet. I want to keep enjoying our friendship and maybe well approach this topic again. I told him that part of me wants to trust him but not yet. See when I go into a relationship I go hard I give my all and I can't take being played again. He looked disappointed he told me he was not willing to take no for an answer and he will continue to try. I must admit the whole time I was there I was like Roc who? I never thought about him or anything.

When it was time to head back to the airport I was cool but of course he stayed by my side. Our goodbye he held onto me long and kept wanting to kiss. I still have to get used to the public displays of affection. He has no problem hugging, touching and kissing in public where as I do. We kissed and kissed and kissed. He was about to make me miss my plane I could hear them announcing my plane was boarding. I had to pull his fingers apart to let go. I waved goodbye blew him a kiss and through the doors I went.

When I got on the plane I just smiled. Man did I have a good time!!! During our trip he got mad at me cuz I kept talking about Mobay. He said I made him feel like Mobay is where my heart is. When he came to pick me up from the airport I waved goodbye as I left for Negril and when he took me back I was so excited and I mentioned Im home baby. Also if anyone mentioned Mobay I lit up. He told me he laughed it off but it hurt a little inside. He said he tried to show me his parish and towns hoping I would like them instead. I was speechless when he told me this. So I sat pon de plane I had a likkle credit on my JA phone so I sent him a text. Mobay was my past, Negril/Lucea is my Future….

Edited by DaDa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa, it's great to hear that you had a wonderful trip after your last roller-coaster one.

Proposed to by whom?

Those guys are Rick's are CRAZY. I'm not playing with my life for no amount of money! jumping off a tree limb. :no:

I'm not surprised your future in-laws :) didn't know Steven. He's pretty shy when it comes to being in the public. Like when Rising Stars filmed at their home, Steven hung back. Even when he'd go to watch her perform on the show & his parents sat near the front, he'd sit in the back so he didn't show up on camera. We're pretty different that way; I'm the first one to jump in front of a group of people to talk or something.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Philly I'm gonna PM you my # and you do likewise as well and I'll try to link you up when I get there.

Got it bout to PM yuh back :thumbs:

Thats right Philly tell them how you flex aint got to have a stripper name to work the pole...

:rofl: Yuhseeit LOL @ Sugarapple I don't know why I want to call you Starapple! :yes:

OMG! Philly why you start me up with them movies? It was good though, full of drama. Dat dyam bwoy Marlon is really a trip.

MRStee: Did you find anything at kohls? Girl I'm taking a leaf out of Nats book and gather all them coupons so I can hit them up tomorrow.

LOL @ Tamh they are good aren't they! Young and the Restless got nothing on Nollywood!

Dill dont let nothing or no one stress you. Put your faith in God and he always comes through even when your on your last put your faith in him and he shall give you all the strength you need.

AMEN!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No girl they dead wrong for that $7...they know you need more than that for your son! I don't blame you...if it were 7 cents than he needs to pay it...I know you can take care of your son but you didn't make him by yourself...I'm so sick of some of these parents getting off and not handling their business when it comes to their child(ren) !!!

Girl yes it is messed up the way that parents get away with not taking care of their kids.

He needs to pay and it might be snack money for my son for a week but so be it.

He dont even know that I moved but i made sure he knew i was married sent him pics and all and of the kids going to disney world in florida

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Dada sounds like such a great trip and look at you doing the grown up thing and telling the man that you aren't ready for it yet but that doesn't mean that you won't be in the future. Love the text you sent to him too. :thumbs:

So when is the next trip. :bonk::rofl:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I'll be there on Saturday.

Mi finish watch the entire movie already, when I double clicked on it , it brought me straight to Youtube and as pt1 finish mi continue to the next parts.

Ok cool, yuh driving dung! Yuhwill love Philly I jsut hope for nice weather for all the events!

LOL @ the movie I know mi slow LOL I try to post in between working. Don't be shy they are all over Youtube! I'll post the next one soon this one is sooooo crazy LOL

OH MY FUDGIN GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im so frustrated with my sister

She went to court and they gave her 19-40 months in Nevada State Prison :crying: :crying: :crying:

NICHOLE L 24 Black Female

PROBATION VIOLATION and unlawful taking of vehicle w/o owners consent Active

3/23/2010 N

DISTRICT COURT PENDING NS Prison

My niece is 5 years old ####### my sister need to sit in there and f***ng get it together

I feel like fighting they take her to prison at the end of this month

This is just not cool :angry:

Im sorry to hear this JQ what a stress!

Thanks sugar...you know I really need to live by that. I am stressing way to much over stuff that I don't even have control over. Guess that is my problem...not having control makes me feel out of control.

:( (( Hugs to you Dills) I am the same way! Damian always tells me I carry deh world pon mi shoulders and I need fi let go. Easier said then done right!

No girl they dead wrong for that $7...they know you need more than that for your son! I don't blame you...if it were 7 cents than he needs to pay it...I know you can take care of your son but you didn't make him by yourself...I'm so sick of some of these parents gettting off and not handling their business when it comes to their child(ren) !!!

Amen Sista!

****ROC VSC****

Not going to keep you in suspense like I did last trip plus this wasn’t that kind of trip. It was smooth sailing from the time I reach until the time I left. Something I’m so not used to. With my last friend it was constant fighting the whole time. This guy is different when I tried to pick an argument which was hard because there was nothing to fight about he told me point blank Dada mi naa going ta quarrel with you you’ll quarrel by urself. I’m also on patwa over load. Mi lub de language but after hearing it for five days straight me juss wan sum English please He spoke straight patawa to me the whole time. Once he learned that I knew some of the language he pretty much talked it the whole time. I met his family. Mi lubs his sisters and they are so very pretty. They started off in English but once they seen him talking in patwa they joined in too so the whole time I’m reading lips and using context clues to figure out what they were saying. I did very good. So many times at the end em was like yuh ovastand and yes I did. He would sey wah me sey and I told him and he was like hmm yuh do ovastand. Now I know I should have said NO….

The sisters house was BEAUTIFUL. She has an upstairs and downstairs five bedroom 2 bath home and her second bath has a huge jacuzzi tub. She has Kenmore appliances with the ice maker and nice rass stove. She has it going on. We had dinner der Sunday night and then we watched the new show. It’s like Rising Star what Princess Tia was on (by the way Nat they know Princess Tia they said she is from there town. They know her and her parents. They said they all can sing but they weren’t familiar with Steven.) Anywho its like Rising Star but instead of singing they dance. It was funny watching them shout at the tv. We watched Cry Baby afterwards. His nieces weren’t to happy with me at first I guess they were like who is dis fluffy farrin ooman wid mi uncle but after a while they warmed up a little .Well two out of the four did.

I went to a wedding reception on Sat. I was so mad he didn’t tell me we were going so I only had on a sun dress. Now of course I rocked this sun dress but they were all really dressed nice so I felt under dressed. We didn’t stay long at all. I see he is a popular guy loved by his family and friends. He went out of his way to introduce me and they were nice and greeted me. I went to all his hanging spots and he showed me his house. He really really lives in the country. When he said he is a country boy he meant it man.. He’s not a drinker and at the wedding reception he had a little too much. I stopped him from drinking I told him no more until he ate. He went all day without eating. His sister loved that I stopped him and she helped me make him eat. After a while he sobered up some. But he went right to sleep and we were supposed to be getting ready to go to the Jungle and meet some of my JA friends. Well they came to the hotel and he wouldn’t budge so I got dressed and left. I didn’t come to JA to sleep. I had a BALL. The club was mad packed but it was so darn hot. The DJ was on firyah!!!

Let’s see umm I went to Rick’s for the first time it was so nice and breezy but I didn’t like how the boys begged for money to jump off the cliffs. They were kind of blunt about it. I played Ping Pong for the first time into the night. I learned how to play Dominos while drinking vodka and BOOM on the street.. I also got proposed too :whistle:

Dada this sounds like you have a wonderful time! I am so happy fi yuh Sis :yes::wub: Love is in the air!

Hey girl mi miss yuh!!!! Mi checked mi inbox and no message der....

Luv mi ave ta inbox yuh.... Whoooo I have an example ta give yuh fi sure!!!!

It was deh pon FB LOL too many places to send stuff LOL

****ROC VSC****

I was waiting for you ladies to be like propose?? Get out of here it’s too soon!!!

Well my mouth dropped when he asked. We were sitting on the beach sipping cocktails and playing cards when he told me now that I was there face to face he really enjoyed being with me and he feels like he is ready to propose. I was like propose??? In my head I’m like get out of here if this doesn't scream Visa what does. But what he meant was he was ready to take our relationship to the next level. He would like for us to be man and woman. He wants me to only be with him and he will only be with me. It was sweet and so sincere but... I turned him down for now. I’m still not ready to commit yet. Yes it has something to do with my last relationship and I told him this. I told him I really enjoy him too but my heart is just not ready yet. I want to keep enjoying our friendship and maybe we’ll approach this topic again. I told him that part of me wants to trust him but not yet. See when I go into a relationship I go hard I give my all and I can't take being played again. He looked disappointed he told me he was not willing to take no for an answer and he will continue to try. I must admit the whole time I was there I was like Roc who? I never thought about him or anything.

When it was time to head back to the airport I was cool but of course he stayed by my side. Our goodbye he held onto me long and kept wanting to kiss. I still have to get used to the public displays of affection. He has no problem hugging, touching and kissing in public where as I do. We kissed and kissed and kissed. He was about to make me miss my plane I could hear them announcing my plane was boarding. I had to pull his fingers apart to let go. I waved goodbye blew him a kiss and through the doors I went.

When I got on the plane I just smiled. Man did I have a good time!!! During our trip he got mad at me cuz I kept talking about Mobay. He said I made him feel like Mobay is where my heart is. When he came to pick me up from the airport I waved goodbye as I left for Negril and when he took me back I was so excited and I mentioned I’m home baby. Also if anyone mentioned Mobay I lit up. He told me he laughed it off but it hurt a little inside. He said he tried to show me his parish and towns hoping I would like them instead. I was speechless when he told me this. So I sat pon de plane I had a likkle credit on my JA phone so I sent him a text. Mobay was my past, Negril/Lucea is my Future….

Dada, I have to give you props. You keeping it real and allowing time to just enjoy the moment and not rush things. I'm on the edge of my chair over here. I'm happy that you are enjoying yourself!

Never say its too early to get proposed to...I know of a certain couple that got engaged after a very brief courtship :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Then she writes me a letter saying if she goes to prison can I take my niece.

Uhhh HEl! No :no::(

I have 2 boys and then my daughter coming, who is the same age as my niece, GIRL BOOM to many children for me at one time. :o

I wrote her back and said what about my daddy and step mom who been together for 23 years and have they own house and a separate room for the baby, so we will see

My sister has been in and out of jail since she was 16 and now they dont want to fool with her no more straight to the big house

Then she a dike :huh: , (to each your own) but she is not a lesbian she a damnmn dike. she wear boy clothes and she has a bad attitude and my neice is the cutest thing I feel so bad for her because nothingis liek your mother or father being with you!! and we dont even know who the father is?

Damn, the family drama never ends does it! Poor baby (F)

He did but it wasn’t a corny rolling out the red carpet it was like he was just trying to show me his town. He wanted me to feel at home. He knew I was bummed Star canceled out on me and well he just was him I guess.

I can’t explain it but this trip was so different not like the ones I am used to. There was no arguing fussing and fighting and he just was cool with chilling. We grabbed a bite to et wherever we could and we just made do. He didn’t make me feel like a tourist. I can’t put my finger on it but it was really cool.

Dada that's what I like to hear!

****ROC VSC****

Girl yes it is messed up the way that parents get away with not taking care of their kids.

He needs to pay and it might be snack money for my son for a week but so be it.

He dont even know that I moved but i made sure he knew i was married sent him pics and all and of the kids going to disney world in florida

My brother is a dead beat dad. He has 3 children and 2 BM's...SMH. His little girl turned 2 and his BM called me asking could I send her some $$$ for the little girls party...I sent her something Western Union but I told her that I can't always send $$$ cause I didn't lay up and get that baby. I love my niece though. She's a cutie. I always want to be a part of her life. Then my brother had the nerve to get mad at me cause I still talk to the BM...I told him "N....BOOM" :angry: Leave me out of the foolishness...its not about him, the BM, me or anyone...its about that baby girl. Then later on that night he sent me a text asking if I could pay his phone bill...why I still have not responded to that one and I won't be ever. :rofl: Poe Thang, he needs to get his stuff together! :bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

My brother is a dead beat dad. He has 3 children and 2 BM's...SMH. His little girl turned 2 and his BM called me asking could I send her some $$$ for the little girls party...I sent her something Western Union but I told her that I can't always send $$$ cause I didn't lay up and get that baby. I love my niece though. She's a cutie. I always want to be a part of her life. Then my brother had the nerve to get mad at me cause I still talk to the BM...I told him "N....BOOM" :angry: Leave me out of the foolishness...its not about him, the BM, me or anyone...its about that baby girl. Then later on that night he sent me a text asking if I could pay his phone bill...why I still have not responded to that one and I won't be ever. :rofl: Poe Thang, he needs to get his stuff together! :bonk:

Tough love Dens that is all you can do for him. :bonk:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I was waiting for you ladies to be like propose?? Get out of here it’s too soon!!!

Well my mouth dropped when he asked. We were sitting on the beach sipping cocktails and playing cards when he told me now that I was there face to face he really enjoyed being with me and he feels like he is ready to propose. I was like propose??? In my head I’m like get out of here if this doesn't scream Visa what does. But what he meant was he was ready to take our relationship to the next level. He would like for us to be man and woman. He wants me to only be with him and he will only be with me. It was sweet and so sincere but... I turned him down for now. I’m still not ready to commit yet. Yes it has something to do with my last relationship and I told him this. I told him I really enjoy him too but my heart is just not ready yet. I want to keep enjoying our friendship and maybe we’ll approach this topic again. I told him that part of me wants to trust him but not yet. See when I go into a relationship I go hard I give my all and I can't take being played again. He looked disappointed he told me he was not willing to take no for an answer and he will continue to try. I must admit the whole time I was there I was like Roc who? I never thought about him or anything.

When I got on the plane I just smiled. Man did I have a good time!!! During our trip he got mad at me cuz I kept talking about Mobay. He said I made him feel like Mobay is where my heart is. When he came to pick me up from the airport I waved goodbye as I left for Negril and when he took me back I was so excited and I mentioned I’m home baby. Also if anyone mentioned Mobay I lit up. He told me he laughed it off but it hurt a little inside. He said he tried to show me his parish and towns hoping I would like them instead. I was speechless when he told me this. So I sat pon de plane I had a likkle credit on my JA phone so I sent him a text. Mobay was my past, Negril/Lucea is my Future….

Dada I am so happy for you and proud as well. I know how it is to come from a negative failed relationship and enter into a new one there is always that trust factor sitting right there like a big barrier! You did the right thing being honest with yourself and him about moving into a new one and not being able to fully trust him! I agree yuh need more time, to heal and to get to know him as well. I like dude! He sounds great and of course time will tell but right nows taking it slow is the way to go! I am so happy for you Sis!

Also the last text was so nice I wish you could have seen the look on his face when he read it :wub:

Well now you are getting closer and closer to me when in JA hopefully next trip we can link up :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.