*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dill dont let nothing or no one stress you. Put your faith in God and he always comes through even when your on your last put your faith in him and he shall give you all the strength you need.

Thanks sugar...you know I really need to live by that. I am stressing way to much over stuff that I don't even have control over. Guess that is my problem...not having control makes me feel out of control.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

DW i have never BOOMed you but here it go

DW BOOM

Who dead wrong me!!, no no maam

He was out of prison for the first 9 years of my son life and bought him $100 funky azz dollars of clothes one time.

I tried to be with him for along time. I even bought him a ticket for Vegas and moved him in and everything, these hoes in this city was to much for him. At one time, I loved that sexy man :yes: but damn he is lazy and a dammmmn dog, but his azz was not ready to be a dad and now that his son is almost 13 I want him to know that in prison he is working for him. That should be the only thing on his mind, his only child that he has and has been absent in his life. My son dont know his dad is in prison because everytime someone says prison or he sees it on the tv I dont want this man l_892e98a7ce287e1e7512583fb6763bd9.jpg to pop up in his head. I want him to think criminal and somewhere he dont want to go.

LOL at the baby daddy picture :bonk::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No girl they dead wrong for that $7...they know you need more than that for your son! I don't blame you...if it were 7 cents than he needs to pay it...I know you can take care of your son but you didn't make him by yourself...I'm so sick of some of these parents gettting off and not handling their business when it comes to their child(ren) !!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Yayyyyyy congrats!!!!! This has to be so exciting!!!

Thanks girl. We both are loving it!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OH MY FUDGIN GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im so frustrated with my sister

She went to court and they gave her 19-40 months in Nevada State Prison :crying: :crying: :crying:

NICHOLE L 24 Black Female

PROBATION VIOLATION and unlawful taking of vehicle w/o owners consent Active

3/23/2010 N

DISTRICT COURT PENDING NS Prison

My niece is 5 years old ####### my sister need to sit in there and f***ng get it together

I feel like fighting they take her to prison at the end of this month

This is just not cool :angry:

Oh sweetie,I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. I really do hope she get it together and her sentence is cut short so she can get out to be with her baby. She's gonna need a lot of support to get though this and I'm sure it's gonna be even more difficult for her because she has a baby she's leaving behind.

Give that baby all the love and support you can and let your sista go figure things out.

TAMH

Thanks sugar...you know I really need to live by that. I am stressing way to much over stuff that I don't even have control over. Guess that is my problem...not having control makes me feel out of control.

Hey Dills, girl no worries...I'm the same way.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Oh sweetie,I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. I really do hope she get it together and her sentence is cut short so she can get out to be with her baby. She's gonna need a lot of support to get though this and I'm sure it's gonna be even more difficult for her because she has a baby she's leaving behind.

Give that baby all the love and support you can and let your sista go figure things out.

I agree with TAMH. So sorry to hear this...your niece will need you all to help her process and deal with this...hugs to you!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OH MY FUDGIN GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im so frustrated with my sister

She went to court and they gave her 19-40 months in Nevada State Prison crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

NICHOLE L 24 Black Female

PROBATION VIOLATION and unlawful taking of vehicle w/o owners consent Active

3/23/2010 N

DISTRICT COURT PENDING NS Prison

My niece is 5 years old ####### my sister need to sit in there and f***ng get it together

I feel like fighting they take her to prison at the end of this month

This is just not cool mad.gif

So sorry to hear that, hopefully this will be the time she thinks about what happened and how it affected her life and those around her... my children godmother got of prison last year and now she has turned her life over to God

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa, how did your trip go?

Not going to keep you in suspense like I did last trip plus this wasn’t that kind of trip. It was smooth sailing from the time I reach until the time I left. Something I’m so not used to. With my last friend it was constant fighting the whole time. This guy is different when I tried to pick an argument which was hard because there was nothing to fight about he told me point blank Dada mi naa going ta quarrel with you you’ll quarrel by urself. I’m also on patwa over load. Mi lub de language but after hearing it for five days straight me juss wan sum English please He spoke straight patawa to me the whole time. Once he learned that I knew some of the language he pretty much talked it the whole time. I met his family. Mi lubs his sisters and they are so very pretty. They started off in English but once they seen him talking in patwa they joined in too so the whole time I’m reading lips and using context clues to figure out what they were saying. I did very good. So many times at the end em was like yuh ovastand and yes I did. He would sey wah me sey and I told him and he was like hmm yuh do ovastand. Now I know I should have said NO….

The sisters house was BEAUTIFUL. She has an upstairs and downstairs five bedroom 2 bath home and her second bath has a huge jacuzzi tub. She has Kenmore appliances with the ice maker and nice rass stove. She has it going on. We had dinner der Sunday night and then we watched the new show. It’s like Rising Star what Princess Tia was on (by the way Nat they know Princess Tia they said she is from there town. They know her and her parents. They said they all can sing but they weren’t familiar with Steven.) Anywho its like Rising Star but instead of singing they dance. It was funny watching them shout at the tv. We watched Cry Baby afterwards. His nieces weren’t to happy with me at first I guess they were like who is dis fluffy farrin ooman wid mi uncle but after a while they warmed up a little .Well two out of the four did.

I went to a wedding reception on Sat. I was so mad he didn’t tell me we were going so I only had on a sun dress. Now of course I rocked this sun dress but they were all really dressed nice so I felt under dressed. We didn’t stay long at all. I see he is a popular guy loved by his family and friends. He went out of his way to introduce me and they were nice and greeted me. I went to all his hanging spots and he showed me his house. He really really lives in the country. When he said he is a country boy he meant it man.. He’s not a drinker and at the wedding reception he had a little too much. I stopped him from drinking I told him no more until he ate. He went all day without eating. His sister loved that I stopped him and she helped me make him eat. After a while he sobered up some. But he went right to sleep and we were supposed to be getting ready to go to the Jungle and meet some of my JA friends. Well they came to the hotel and he wouldn’t budge so I got dressed and left. I didn’t come to JA to sleep. I had a BALL. The club was mad packed but it was so darn hot. The DJ was on firyah!!!

Let’s see umm I went to Rick’s for the first time it was so nice and breezy but I didn’t like how the boys begged for money to jump off the cliffs. They were kind of blunt about it. I played Ping Pong for the first time into the night. I learned how to play Dominos while drinking vodka and BOOM on the street.. I also got proposed too :whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Then she writes me a letter saying if she goes to prison can I take my niece.

Uhhh HEl! No :no::(

I have 2 boys and then my daughter coming, who is the same age as my niece, GIRL BOOM to many children for me at one time. :o

I wrote her back and said what about my daddy and step mom who been together for 23 years and have they own house and a separate room for the baby, so we will see

My sister has been in and out of jail since she was 16 and now they dont want to fool with her no more straight to the big house

Then she a dike :huh: , (to each your own) but she is not a lesbian she a damnmn dike. she wear boy clothes and she has a bad attitude and my neice is the cutest thing I feel so bad for her because nothingis liek your mother or father being with you!! and we dont even know who the father is?

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Dada,

Sounds like you had a beautiful time in JA. Your friend seems to be rolling out the red carpet for you. I'm not mad at you girl. You deserve to have you some fun. When is the next trip? :unsure::lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Purposed to Dada? By your friend? When is the wedding?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.