*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tee can't do no more updates cause she not even supposed to be on here....

Hi Dills :)

Yes philly to open for me too...*sigh* Majid works my nerves sometimes mad.gif Van Vicker can work.... oopsie, neva mind rofl.gif

Hello everyone. Who is preggers????

Life has been busy....juggling work with preparing for baby and trying not to kill my 17 year-old.

Philly - My belly dancing teacher is full-figured but she is so flexible and light on her feet. She always says...Don't let the fat fool 'ya rofl.gif

3 preggers but dont want it mentioned on Face Book

1. Always Blessed

2. Justucia

3. Acrow

Life has been busy....juggling work with preparing for baby and trying not to kill my 17 year-old.

Philly - My belly dancing teacher is full-figured but she is so flexible and light on her feet. She always says...Don't let the fat fool 'ya rofl.gif

Shemmy you betta tell them! lol.... Don't kill ya 17 year old.. and I know you probably tired now and just wanna pop him out lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

3 preggers but dont want it mentioned on Face Book

1. Always Blessed

2. Justucia

3. Acrow

3?????? WOW...I was just kidding LOL. Congrats Mommas-To-Be :dance:

I understand the FB thing...I don't mention it unless someone ask.

Edited by Shemmy

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Fingers crossed Dills :thumbs:

k soon come thanks

Ain't that a blessing! If they implemented paying for the test they would make a killing on the retries ((( let me shhhh nuh wan give no ideas LOL)

Yup we are going Usain is supposed to be there, there are parties everywhere. The city will be deh pon lock! :yes:

Philly I'm gonna PM you my # and you do likewise as well and I'll try to link you up when I get there.

TAMH

Thank you!!! In a way its good to be back then again it isnt....

Hey my girl, mi need mi update plz :reading:

DW i have never BOOMed you but here it go

DW BOOM

Who dead wrong me!!, no no maam

He was out of prison for the first 9 years of my son life and bought him $100 funky azz dollars of clothes one time.

I tried to be with him for along time. I even bought him a ticket for Vegas and moved him in and everything, these hoes in this city was to much for him. At one time, I loved that sexy man :yes: but damn he is lazy and a dammmmn dog, but his azz was not ready to be a dad and now that his son is almost 13 I want him to know that in prison he is working for him. That should be the only thing on his mind, his only child that he has and has been absent in his life. My son dont know his dad is in prison because everytime someone says prison or he sees it on the tv I dont want this man l_892e98a7ce287e1e7512583fb6763bd9.jpg to pop up in his head. I want him to think criminal and somewhere he dont want to go.

LOL at the baby daddy picture :bonk::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JQ I'm rolling at that pic BD LMAO yuh so bad! That reminds me of the time when I was trying my hardest to get child support and they asked for a pic to pick him up on a warrant and the only pic I had of him cause I burned the rest and he was NAKED! Chile I sent that in with the quickness!!! One of the girls from the court called me rolling she said that made her day was handwalking it over to the enforcement officer :jest: They picked him up but paid 25.00 and they let him go and he had to appear in court and of course never showed up! One ras ediot!

But girl that pic reminded me of him :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly my gal, you my sis for real rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I think the first part was for Sus yes.gif but the next comment was about Nat old baby sitter adding her on FB to see what the biznezz is rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Am um LOL at Niq sayign your were a certified stripper

Got a picture for it like to see it here it go. Best-Splits-Ever-Part-2.jpg

YO GO PHILLY GIRL

Thats right Philly tell them how you flex aint got to have a stripper name to work the pole...

Timeline

OMG! Philly why you start me up with them movies? It was good though, full of drama. Dat dyam bwoy Marlon is really a trip.

MRStee: Did you find anything at kohls? Girl I'm taking a leaf out of Nats book and gather all them coupons so I can hit them up tomorrow.

TAMH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awwe I feel yuh though Dills on the stress, I hope things get better for you ASAP! I know how stress can affect you physically so please take it easy(( hugs))

rofl.gif those pics are hilarious

Dill dont let nothing or no one stress you. Put your faith in God and he always comes through even when your on your last put your faith in him and he shall give you all the strength you need.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG! Philly why you start me up with them movies? It was good though, full of drama. Dat dyam bwoy Marlon is really a trip.

MRStee: Did you find anything at kohls? Girl I'm taking a leaf out of Nats book and gather all them coupons so I can hit them up tomorrow.

I didnt go, I will probably go tomorrow at lunch. My co-worker found me a coupon 15% off everything pass in store and online from 4/21 to 4/29.. Im excited cause I usually don't like to shop.. Im going specifically for sandals smile.gif

Edited by MRStee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dill dont let nothing or no one stress you. Put your faith in God and he always comes through even when your on your last put your faith in him and he shall give you all the strength you need.

Thats right tell her sgapl03.jpg245015710_c790fdc51e.jpg SUGAR!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Philly - My belly dancing teacher is full-figured but she is so flexible and light on her feet. She always says...Don't let the fat fool 'ya :rofl:

Hey Shem ((Waving))) Haaaa I love that saying, and she aint neva lied! :yes:

I owe yuh an email, soon come!

Tee can't do no more updates cause she not even supposed to be on here....

Yes philly to open for me too...*sigh* Majid works my nerves sometimes mad.gif Van Vicker can work.... oopsie, neva mind

NO Van Vicker LOL and all that crying :crying: Ughhhh haaa but I know thats yuh boy!

Majid worked that part out he is the #1 Nollyword actor :dance:

Philly I'm gonna PM you my # and you do likewise as well and I'll try to link you up when I get there.

Ok Sis, what day yuh coming down?

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Hey Shem ((Waving))) Haaaa I love that saying, and she aint neva lied! :yes:

I owe yuh an email, soon come!

NO Van Vicker LOL and all that crying :crying: Ughhhh haaa but I know thats yuh boy!

Majid worked that part out he is the #1 Nollyword actor :dance:

Ok Sis, what day yuh coming down?

I'll be there on Saturday.

Mi finish watch the entire movie already, when I double clicked on it , it brought me straight to Youtube and as pt1 finish mi continue to the next parts.

TAMH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OH MY FUDGIN GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im so frustrated with my sister

She went to court and they gave her 19-40 months in Nevada State Prison :crying: :crying: :crying:

NICHOLE L 24 Black Female

PROBATION VIOLATION and unlawful taking of vehicle w/o owners consent Active

3/23/2010 N

DISTRICT COURT PENDING NS Prison

My niece is 5 years old ####### my sister need to sit in there and f***ng get it together

I feel like fighting they take her to prison at the end of this month

This is just not cool :angry:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.