*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodevening yardies, I see there wasn't much talking today, hope everyone had a great day.

Went back to the doc today and did some more bloodwork to see what's going on so I go back on tuesday. She didn't give me a clue as to what it could be because she didn't wanna guess without proof.. I honestly think it's stress because now that I think about it, I had a flare up lastweek of my ulcerative colitis and stress triggers that as well. Hopefully after the wedding I'll be ok.

One good thing that happened today is that I met with a photographer that the pastor refered me to and he has done ms. new jersey, donald trump's the apprentice cast and more. At first he said $2500 and then I said ok bye I'll get a disposable camera and get a crackhead to snap pics, he died laughing and I said really, how low can you go? He said $1000, I said nope then he said $800 and I was like lets do $300 and I buy you lunch and he said cool. BUT, there's always a but. I promised him that I would use him for the wedding in JA next year because he's building a international portfolio.

So once again I can look up and say "Thank you Lord, I am blessed" :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

This week at CVS, I got: Crest ProHealth toothpaste, Halle travel size perfume, 2 cans tuna, mascara, eyeliner and 2 sticks of Dove deodorant.

I paid about $7.50 out of pocket and got $6 Extra Bucks back, which I'll use next week!

==========================================================================================

At Walgreens, I got: Kotex liners, Nips chocolate parfait, 2 cans Ajax bleach.

I paid $0.76 out of pocket.

Walgreens doesn't have limits on their register rewards since there is no card to scan, so I will get more Kotex products for virtually nothing as the week goes on.

How do you get those deals from walgreens?

NAT BOOM :rofl:

:rofl:

#######

Based on your Height and Weight, your BMI is 28.3

You are considered "Hefty" and should find ways to lower your weight, through diet and exercise. You are at increased risk for a variety of illnesses at your present weight. You should lose weight by changing your diet and exercising more.

At your present height of 70 in. your optimum weight is between 136 lbs. And 174 lbs.

To achieve your optimum weight you should lose at least 23 lbs. (12%) of your current weight.

At your present weight of 197 lbs. your optimum height is between 74 Inches And 84 Inches.

OMG I dont care about telling yall this

Im 5'10 and 197 why it say I need to loose 23 lbs

Hel!!!nto the naw, thats to skinny for my height who made this website anyway!!!!!!!!?

Wow, in that case around everyone who's not anorexic is overweight!

You put that so nicely! I would've just said... oh nevamind...I aint trying to piss Kj off lol.. all imma say is "thin aint always in" rofl.gifheadbonk.gif

oh yes the hell it does!!!! next three, KJ Philly and JQ

MrsTee I love it when you mess with me, it's so funny.

Whenever I see a big girl with a skinny guy I be like DANG, brother got heart but I don't think that thin is in our out because I know thin is in, we more flexible :rofl:

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Don't EVER talk about me KJ... You've outdone me with this one!blink.gif

Tre is just hanging in there. I check on her everyday... This has been really hard on her...

Tee since unuh all up inna mi bizniz mi haffi tel it like it is. Damn by the time y'all meet me y'all gone be thinking "oh this is the crazy one that put all her business out there"

Tell Tre I say she's in my prayers and we miss her.

Bunz? Sus? Tre? What goes on on here that chases people away?

kkholiday, jawi, etc.

--------------------------------

My childhood babysitter added me as a friend on Facebook over the weekend? I accepted.

Today, she shows up in the "suggest a friend" section. I'm like... huh?

I guess she just wanted to see what was going on in my life, then removed me. But I can't blame her. I've done that too.

I see Sus on facebook, she ditched us!

That was stupid of her, she should've just kept you as a friend, she gonna want more info soon, watch.

Hey KJ, another change that can ause absence of cycle is weight loss or weight gain and also frequency of exercise. Forgot those yesterday wanted to add those to the list. Well of course I was freaking out and had all kinds of tests done to ensure there was nothing physically wrong. When all the tests came back clear all I could do was wait. It was a long 3 months but was great for Sexy Parties LOL. :devil:

Just keep the faith, if you are under durrest right now try to relieve the stress as this played a huge factor in my issue. You have a lot going on right now so just take it easy and it will happen :star:

From your lips to God's ears my girl! :innocent:

I have gained weight but lets not go there before MrsTee kill me!

But I have gained atleats 10lbs within 1 month, eating with G in the middle a the night after sexy parties :devil:

Anyhow back to the point, I think I'll be better after the wedding, lets see.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ hubby letting his soldiers out. Chile ur a trip.

LOL

Quick everyone say a prayer for Mikel he has a job interview in a half an hour!!!!

I'm late but goodluck mikel!!!

Good morning ladies

Going into a meeting from 7:30 -9am (where im taking notes the whole time)((and daydreaming)). Hope yall got some juicy convo going on when I get back :bonk:

Today Im going to take another test for the State of Nevada Welfare Department.

God steer my answers correct

Jesus take the wheel, im so nervous

Be right back yall

:thumbs:DONE

Goodluck on the test!

OMG :rofl::rofl: WTH is with all the stuffed animals haaaa

Is there a name for someone who enjoys humping stuffed animals? Maybe that's why he has 'em :lol:

LOL that swhat I am afraid of I dont want my baby to be sorted on presents because of Christmas LOL JK Justica my husband chatting about twins to and they run in the family so I guess we will see.

Do you wantt twins?

Okay I just heard from him and he said the interview went well but the guy has a couple more people to interview and he will hear from him by Thursday. Fingers crossed!!!

All interviews go well, unless you jump on the table and start acting crazy. :rofl:

My son was due in February but he came on December 9, which is almost 2 weeks b4 Xmas, I hated it because that Xmas everyone got me Xmas presents in baby clothes and baby stuff, I was 17 spoiled and this is the first Xmas it wasnt about me :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

My son was 10 weeks early, so make sure you ladies take it easy, i was doing cartwheels :bonk: and playing basketball :bonk: at 5 months, that doctor put my azzz on BED REST :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: and he still was early and 21 inches (like this baby) long-baby-732652.jpg I dont know who baby it is but she long and cute :)

I looked at the pic before I read your post and I was like "why the heck he wearing pink?" Lol but then I read your post.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodevening yardies, I see there wasn't much talking today, hope everyone had a great day.

Went back to the doc today and did some more bloodwork to see what's going on so I go back on tuesday. She didn't give me a clue as to what it could be because she didn't wanna guess without proof.. I honestly think it's stress because now that I think about it, I had a flare up lastweek of my ulcerative colitis and stress triggers that as well. Hopefully after the wedding I'll be ok.

One good thing that happened today is that I met with a photographer that the pastor refered me to and he has done ms. new jersey, donald trump's the apprentice cast and more. At first he said $2500 and then I said ok bye I'll get a disposable camera and get a crackhead to snap pics, he died laughing and I said really, how low can you go? He said $1000, I said nope then he said $800 and I was like lets do $300 and I buy you lunch and he said cool. BUT, there's always a but. I promised him that I would use him for the wedding in JA next year because he's building a international portfolio.

So once again I can look up and say "Thank you Lord, I am blessed" star_smile.gif

That is great that you got an awesome deal. I should use you as my planner, you can get cheaper prices for me

Timeline

Hey there Yardies!! All is well on this end. I'm so happy to hear all of the preggo news!! Just don't send your dust this way!!! We are leaving for JA on Saturday and will spend 4 days there. Having a b-day party for Ivan's so that will be exciting. Also bringing my daughter for the 1st time so it will be interesting to see how they interact. Also hubby passed written test and we are going to take road test today. Please send a prayer up because his driving skills were not looking too good earlier this week!!

So, sorry to hear KJ. But it will come in due time! Enjoy your time together because a baby adds a whole nother layer!!

What the heck happened to your post Char, lol.

Now that it sunk in, I tell myself that I shouldn't be mad because I've been blessed with other things. :yes:

That is great that you got an awesome deal. I should use you as my planner, you can get cheaper prices for me

Oh no I wouldn't be no body's planner because my taste and everyone else's is different.

:ot: When I go to JA I ususally rent an apt to save money, I recommended one to a friend and the byatch complained the whole time! II said an apt, not a resort suite!

BTW, I also went and ordered my cake today. $75 bucks AND mommy dearest covered it! :dance:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Hi KJ...great deal on the photographer and even better deal on the cake.

I can honestly say that ALL interviews don't go well. I have come out of a few like ####### just came out of my mouth!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Now that it sunk in, I tell myself that I shouldn't be mad because I've been blessed with other things. yes.gif

Oh no I wouldn't be no body's planner because my taste and everyone else's is different.

offtopic45vn.gif When I go to JA I ususally rent an apt to save money, I recommended one to a friend and the byatch complained the whole time! II said an apt, not a resort suite!

BTW, I also went and ordered my cake today. $75 bucks AND mommy dearest covered it! kicking.gif

LOL you right what see think that someone was going to turn down the bed for her and bring breakfast in bed....That to tell you...

YAY a wedding cake that price praise the LORD..

Timeline

SugarApple, no raise in 5 years?!?! That's terrible. They told us not to expect a raise this year, but the reason was shady. Basically, since other companies in the industry aren't giving out raises, they see no need to, even though they have the $$.

kjenkins, that's a great deal on the photographer! You talked the man down 88%!

As far as WalGreens, I bought the Kotex liners for $3.49 - $1 off coupon. Plus I got back $2.50 in register rewards ($2.49 out of pocket). I went to a different WalGreens and bought more Kotex liners ($3.49 - $1 coupon), 2 cans of Ajax bleach ($1 for both) and Nips candy ($0.79). $3.79 total, but I used the $2.50 from the last trip, so that took me about $1.20 out of pocket. However, the register did NOT print out my register rewards! They said it was because I used a coupon, but I'd just done that at another Walgreens, so I knew that wasn't it. It must've been because I used the $2.50 register rewards. So I returned the Kotex. I got back the full price, $3.49. I realized that when you make a return, they don't subtract the coupon amount. I wouldn't do this intentionally, because it's unethical. But in this case, I only bought the item for the $2.50 back.

Anyway, total out of pocket was 2.50 + 1.20 - 3.50 = 0.20 (rounding pennies)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Hi KJ...great deal on the photographer and even better deal on the cake.

I can honestly say that ALL interviews don't go well. I have come out of a few like ####### just came out of my mouth!

Lol you're right on that, I take back my word.

Yea I love that I got a great deal, it pays to know ppl.

LOL you right what see think that someone was going to turn down the bed for her and bring breakfast in bed....That to tell you...

YAY a wedding cake that price praise the LORD..

Lol, yea that friend is a spoiled little brat and I should've know.

Regarding the cake price, when I spoke to her over the phone I told her it's for a bridal showere, and she said $60 so when I went, I said no I didn't say that, also she was "touched" to see 2 young ppl tieing the knot so that's how I got a good deal.

As far as WalGreens, I bought the Kotex liners for $3.49 - $1 off coupon. Plus I got back $2.50 in register rewards ($2.49 out of pocket). I went to a different WalGreens and bought more Kotex liners ($3.49 - $1 coupon), 2 cans of Ajax bleach ($1 for both) and Nips candy ($0.79). $3.79 total, but I used the $2.50 from the last trip, so that took me about $1.20 out of pocket. However, the register did NOT print out my register rewards! They said it was because I used a coupon, but I'd just done that at another Walgreens, so I knew that wasn't it. It must've been because I used the $2.50 register rewards. So I returned the Kotex. I got back the full price, $3.49. I realized that when you make a return, they don't subtract the coupon amount. I wouldn't do this intentionally, because it's unethical. But in this case, I only bought the item for the $2.50 back.

Anyway, total out of pocket was 2.50 + 1.20 - 3.50 = 0.20 (rounding pennies)

Damn Nat you have a calculator everywhere you go? :rofl:

I didn't talk him, somewhere along the line he owes the pastor for turning his life around so as soon as I mentioned that the pastor referred me he jumpped down on the price.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

good idea....i was thinking to pitch a tent for my son out back this summer

That sounds like fun Finesse :)

My fiance lives in clarendon, kellits and his sister boyfriend is a maypen police I will ask him if heard anything.

I will surely pray for you and your family..

Thats very kind of you...Prayers 1luv

Mrstee, I will not slap his behind.....but he does like to fling profanity so I just waiting cause my tongue light enough to lift and give them back....

Nat is the coupon fairyrofl.gifrofl.gif , But you go girl if I was in the states I would do be doing the same thing.

Well that sounds fair!

Is there any yadie going to the Penn Relays this weekend?

nope.. not I

Timeline

So once again I can look up and say "Thank you Lord, I am blessed" star_smile.gif

Well after I see your pics, I may use him when I renew my vows in JA next year! yes.gif

Timeline

How do you get those deals from walgreens?

rofl.gif

Wow, in that case around everyone who's not anorexic is overweight!

MrsTee I love it when you mess with me, it's so funny.

Whenever I see a big girl with a skinny guy I be like DANG, brother got heart but I don't think that thin is in our out because I know thin is in, we more flexible rofl.gif

Tee since unuh all up inna mi bizniz mi haffi tel it like it is. Damn by the time y'all meet me y'all gone be thinking "oh this is the crazy one that put all her business out there"

Tell Tre I say she's in my prayers and we miss her.

I see Sus on facebook, she ditched us!

That was stupid of her, she should've just kept you as a friend, she gonna want more info soon, watch.

I have gained weight but lets not go there before MrsTee kill me!

But I have gained atleats 10lbs within 1 month, eating with G in the middle a the night after sexy parties devil.gif

Anyhow back to the point, I think I'll be better after the wedding, lets see.

im glad you are gainning weight, bout dayum time rofl.gif You and my dayum husband need to eat shyt! and um er uh Im VERY flexible....whistling.gif

Now that it sunk in, I tell myself that I shouldn't be mad because I've been blessed with other things. yes.gif

offtopic45vn.gif When I go to JA I ususally rent an apt to save money, I recommended one to a friend and the byatch complained the whole time! II said an apt, not a resort suite!

BTW, I also went and ordered my cake today. $75 bucks AND mommy dearest covered it! kicking.gif

Thats great!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I realized that when you make a return, they don't subtract the coupon amount. I wouldn't do this intentionally, because it's unethical. But in this case, I only bought the item for the $2.50 back.

Didnt I BOOM Nat yesterday :bonk: she ignored it so here it go again

NAT BOOM Sugarapple called you the CH_Fairy.gif Coupon fairy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im too lazy to even cut coupons thats a shame because with these 3 boys men in my house, we spend between $500- $600 a month in groceries. and that because I budget a little bit.

OMG Nat just "fainted" VCRP101_3.jpgb when she heard 500-600.

Thats why I be trying to buy food-stamps.jpg

I dont give a hoot about unethical. :angry:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

im glad you are gainning weight, bout dayum time rofl.gif You and my dayum husband need to eat shyt! and um er uh Im VERY flexible....whistling.gif

KJ BOOM

Tee KJ dont know about how you were teaching us classes and doing this flexible.jpg LAST YEAR YOU KNOW SHE A NEWBIE :bonk::bonk:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.