*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok so, so far my day is not going so hot I about to pop off on the president of the company!!!! I believe that he thinks that I am sitting at my desk with my fingers under my ####!!! The check request are not going to go in my mouth and shot out my AZZZZ!!!!! UGGGGGHHH devil.gif The amount of vendors I handle in one day....####### and I am only one person..... Ok guys gone to process the people incentive checks

Smack him/her! laughing.gif Sike don't listen to me you need your job to feed them lil guys :)

Timeline

You kind of scare me sometimes, T. crying.gif

Quit shouting at me!

Im not shouting at you.. I had to make sure the Lord heard me..

Come here, gimme (((((((((hugs)))))))))

gotta go..love yall...likke more....rose.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im not shouting at you.. I had to make sure the Lord heard me..

Come here, gimme (((((((((hugs)))))))))

gotta go..love yall...likke more....rose.gif

Bye Tee

yall not talking about anything today anyway so Ima do some work!!! :whistle: :whistle:

Likkle more

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Dills..prayers went up for you and Mikel. I hope he hears some great news in the next couple of days!

we just want to know what happened, we just want closure

Hugs to you 1luv! (F)

good idea....i was thinking to pitch a tent for my son out back this summer

That sounds like your son would enjoy that very much! How are those beautiful babies?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Ok so, so far my day is not going so hot I about to pop off on the president of the company!!!! I believe that he thinks that I am sitting at my desk with my fingers under my ####!!! The check request are not going to go in my mouth and shot out my AZZZZ!!!!! UGGGGGHHH devil.gif The amount of vendors I handle in one day....####### and I am only one person..... Ok guys gone to process the people incentive checks

I feel you on that Sugar...same over here...the attorney I work for all swole up in the neck over something I have no control over...chile they will all be alright! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon 2 weeks ago Wednesday. He is from May pen, Clarendon...girl cant type no more.

My fiance lives in clarendon, kellits and his sister boyfriend is a maypen police I will ask him if heard anything.

I will surely pray for you and your family..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey there Yardies!! All is well on this end. I'm so happy to hear all of the preggo news!! Just don't send your dust this way!!! We are leaving for JA on Saturday and will spend 4 days there. Having a b-day party for Ivan's so that will be exciting. Also bringing my daughter for the 1st time so it will be interesting to see how they interact. Also hubby passed written test and we are going to take road test today. Please send a prayer up because his driving skills were not looking too good earlier this week!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Well I had an excellent Birthday, My Husband suprised me with a a candle light dinner and a bubble bath with floating candles it was beautiful then we went to the beach. I also found out yesterday that I am pregnant since it is so early I am not posting anything on Facebook so if you are on my Facebook please please dont say anything (I just had to tell all my VJ sisters)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a Blessed Day

AWE Kj I am sorry to hear that I hope you get well very soon.

God is Good! Congrats!!

Good morning all

Still no word on my cousin. We are now thinking the worst. Please keep my family in ur prayers!!

Congrats Always blessed our ur pregnancy.

KJ, did u find out yet if ur pregnant or not?

My prayers are with you and your family.

It was defintely a shock and disappointment to hear that I'm NOT pregnant, I really thought I was, haven't had my cycle since feb 21st. So don't know what the heck is going on. Made an appt to see her again 2mrw so lets see what happens. The assistant wasn't did me a favor to tell me over the phone and now I'm thinking if she read it correct because I'm in total disbelief. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

So, sorry to hear KJ. But it will come in due time! Enjoy your time together because a baby adds a whole nother layer!!

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm sad this morning cause I went and did the knowledge test for my D/L and failed :crying: :crying: :crying: only got 15 out of 20 questions and I needed 17 to pass. Well, guess I just have to be a big girl and go ace it@ the resit. :angry:

I'm so sorry. Hubby failed last week too, but went back the next day and passed. Go online and try to find practice tests for your state. That helps.

Congrats! I'm pregnant, too. Will be our second child together. Ours was a little bit of an accident this time around, though. We are still happy anyway!

Congrats!!!

ok ok ok

ill come out with it!

i am 2 months pregnant!

i havent told barely anyone, so please don't say anything on facebook!!!!

to my other pregnant ladies----

how far along are you?

this is my first

CONGRATS to ACROW and ALWAYS BLESSED!!!!

(and me) *giggle*

Congrats!!!

Here's the pics:

26036_388164389641_579014641_3703943_501237_n.jpg

26036_388164399641_579014641_3703944_3192551_n.jpg

Now that is a hot mess! Literally

#######

Based on your Height and Weight, your BMI is 28.3

You are considered "Hefty" and should find ways to lower your weight, through diet and exercise. You are at increased risk for a variety of illnesses at your present weight. You should lose weight by changing your diet and exercising more.

At your present height of 70 in. your optimum weight is between 136 lbs. And 174 lbs.

To achieve your optimum weight you should lose at least 23 lbs. (12%) of your current weight.

At your present weight of 197 lbs. your optimum height is between 74 Inches And 84 Inches.

OMG I dont care about telling yall this

Im 5'10 and 197 why it say I need to loose 23 lbs

Hel!!!nto the naw, thats to skinny for my height who made this website anyway!!!!!!!!?

Don't pay attention to those figures. The BMI does not take hips in a$$ into consideration.

Good morning ladies

Going into a meeting from 7:30 -9am (where im taking notes the whole time)((and daydreaming)). Hope yall got some juicy convo going on when I get back :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Today Im going to take another test for the State of Nevada Welfare Department.

God steer my answers correct

Jesus take the wheel, im so nervous

Be right back yall

:thumbs:DONE

Good Luck, mama!!

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

Mrstee, I will not slap his behind.....but he does like to fling profanity so I just waiting cause my tongue light enough to lift and give them back....

Nat is the coupon fairyrofl.gifrofl.gif , But you go girl if I was in the states I would do be doing the same thing.

Timeline

and to make matters worse we have not gotten a raise in 5 years!!!!! but the workload keep increasing... I want to see what they are going to say this year July and it right around reviews right around the corner...

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

Been quiet in here lately. Makes it easier to keep up with at least!

#######

Based on your Height and Weight, your BMI is 28.3

You are considered "Hefty" and should find ways to lower your weight, through diet and exercise. You are at increased risk for a variety of illnesses at your present weight. You should lose weight by changing your diet and exercising more.

At your present height of 70 in. your optimum weight is between 136 lbs. And 174 lbs.

To achieve your optimum weight you should lose at least 23 lbs. (12%) of your current weight.

At your present weight of 197 lbs. your optimum height is between 74 Inches And 84 Inches.

OMG I dont care about telling yall this

Im 5'10 and 197 why it say I need to loose 23 lbs

Hel!!!nto the naw, thats to skinny for my height who made this website anyway!!!!!!!!?

Oh please, those charts are out of date! I think when they 'standardized' them in the 50s, the weights were lower. Back then, women were not very 'musclely'. More women today are active than were back then. And of course, muscle weighs more than fat. Even if I shed every bit of fat except the minimum on my body, with the muscles I have (underneath I have the body of Xena! LOL!) I'd also go way over those weight limits & be classified as overweight.

You look fabulous lady...screw the stupid chart!

Im glad you are on the mend Ells.. your strong... keep doing what you're doing....I will keep you in my prayers :)

Thanks Tee! (L)

My childhood babysitter added me as a friend on Facebook over the weekend? I accepted.

Today, she shows up in the "suggest a friend" section. I'm like... huh?

I guess she just wanted to see what was going on in my life, then removed me. But I can't blame her. I've done that too.

:lol:

Quick everyone say a prayer for Mikel he has a job interview in a half an hour!!!!

Praying & keeping fingers crossed!

Today Im going to take another test for the State of Nevada Welfare Department.

God steer my answers correct

Jesus take the wheel, im so nervous

I have faith in you! You'll do fine.

Okay I just heard from him and he said the interview went well but the guy has a couple more people to interview and he will hear from him by Thursday. Fingers crossed!!!

Here's praying & hoping for the best! Job soon come for Mikel. :thumbs:

Let it out girl, let it out! :yes:

and he still was early and 21 inches (like this baby) long-baby-732652.jpg I dont know who baby it is but she long and cute :)

:rofl: You're a nut! LOL @ "I don't know who baby"

Timeline

Is there any yadie going to the Penn Relays this weekend?

I wish I was but sorry to say I am not. Are you going?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Quick everyone say a prayer for Mikel he has a job interview in a half an hour!!!!

He's got this in the bag! Best Wishes.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Bunz? Sus? Tre? What goes on on here that chases people away?

kkholiday, jawi, etc.

--------------------------------

My childhood babysitter added me as a friend on Facebook over the weekend? I accepted.

Today, she shows up in the "suggest a friend" section. I'm like... huh?

I guess she just wanted to see what was going on in my life, then removed me. But I can't blame her. I've done that too.

Bunz and Sus gone? How? Where? Wha'd I miss?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.