*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks girl!

So you are having twins? Have you been to the Dr yet?

Always...I have a December baby and let me tell you I was due on the 5th and she didn't come out until the 18th and I had to be induced to get her stubborn behind out. So be prepared to have a Christmas baby. LOL!

LOL that swhat I am afraid of I dont want my baby to be sorted on presents because of Christmas LOL JK Justica my husband chatting about twins to and they run in the family so I guess we will see.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Okay I just heard from him and he said the interview went well but the guy has a couple more people to interview and he will hear from him by Thursday. Fingers crossed!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok so, so far my day is not going so hot I about to pop off on the president of the company!!!! I believe that he thinks that I am sitting at my desk with my fingers under my ####!!! The check request are not going to go in my mouth and shot out my AZZZZ!!!!! UGGGGGHHH devil.gif The amount of vendors I handle in one day....####### and I am only one person..... Ok guys gone to process the people incentive checks

Timeline

LOL that swhat I am afraid of I dont want my baby to be sorted on presents because of Christmas LOL JK Justica my husband chatting about twins to and they run in the family so I guess we will see.

You just have to be sure to let everyone know that combination gifts are NOT allowed. I did that from day one and she is never shorted. Most years I refused to even put up the Christmas tree until her birthday was over but now she insists on having it up.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

How did you review go?

My manager (who has only been my manager for 3.5 months) heard and said only good things about me. However, I need to rewrite my performance review to focus more on how my accomplishments align with the business objectives. I'll work on that this week & resubmit it on Friday. That's the 1 sheet of paper supervisors & managers take to "rank" meetings to rank the people on the teams.

Dillon, I know you and Mikel will be counting down the next 48 hours. I hope he gets it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My son was due in February but he came on December 9, which is almost 2 weeks b4 Xmas, I hated it because that Xmas everyone got me Xmas presents in baby clothes and baby stuff, I was 17 spoiled and this is the first Xmas it wasnt about me :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

My son was 10 weeks early, so make sure you ladies take it easy, i was doing cartwheels :bonk: and playing basketball :bonk: at 5 months, that doctor put my azzz on BED REST :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: and he still was early and 21 inches (like this baby) long-baby-732652.jpg I dont know who baby it is but she long and cute :)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Morning All! I hope everyone has a blessed day. I am over here working like a you know what... whistling.gif

Hebrew slave...lol...

Hi everyone just passing through....

Morning Ladies,

Hope all is well . Wishing each of you a Blessed Day. I go to the doctors today at 1:45 to confirm what I already know from the home pregnancy tests. I will keep you all posted and thanks for all the congrats

Good luck at the doctors

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv how are you doing today? You hanging in there? rose.gif

Tuff Shed

WTH is that place? My kids used to want me to buy a 2 story one of those so they could live in our back yard.

Well???????? how did it go?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif @ hubby letting his soldiers out. Chile ur a trip.

Myself,KJ, JQ,1Luv and Philly. Wow! the list keeps growing unsure.gif

whistling.gif

MRStee you are too funny. rofl.gifrofl.gif

Im not lying though! lol

Mikel get that job! In the name of the father, son and the holy spirit.. Amen.....

OMG rofl.gifrofl.gif WTH is with all the stuffed animals haaaa

Mi wan knoa why I have never laid eyes on the spreadsheet??? crying.gif

YO go Tamh! those tests nuh easy at all!

I remember taking it with such great hopes when I was 16 and the first time i took it big FAIL! helpsmilie.gif I was so glad we had 3 chances LOL.

I sent it to you a lang time ago

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG :rofl::rofl: WTH is with all the stuffed animals haaaa

Mi wan knoa why I have never laid eyes on the spreadsheet??? :crying:

YO go Tamh! those tests nuh easy at all!

I remember taking it with such great hopes when I was 16 and the first time i took it big FAIL! :help: I was so glad we had 3 chances LOL.

Philly I was so sure I had it in the bag but 2morrow I'm @ it again. The good part is, it doesn't cost a thing to resit the test. :huh:

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im not lying though! lol

Mikel get that job! In the name of the father, son and the holy spirit.. Amen.....

You kind of scare me sometimes, T. crying.gif

Quit shouting at me!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.