*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This week at CVS, I got: Crest ProHealth toothpaste, Halle travel size perfume, 2 cans tuna, mascara, eyeliner and 2 sticks of Dove deodorant.

I paid about $7.50 out of pocket and got $6 Extra Bucks back, which I'll use next week!

==========================================================================================

At Walgreens, I got: Kotex liners, Nips chocolate parfait, 2 cans Ajax bleach.

I paid $0.76 out of pocket.

Walgreens doesn't have limits on their register rewards since there is no card to scan, so I will get more Kotex products for virtually nothing as the week goes on.

NAT BOOM :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

#######

Based on your Height and Weight, your BMI is 28.3

You are considered "Hefty" and should find ways to lower your weight, through diet and exercise. You are at increased risk for a variety of illnesses at your present weight. You should lose weight by changing your diet and exercising more.

At your present height of 70 in. your optimum weight is between 136 lbs. And 174 lbs.

To achieve your optimum weight you should lose at least 23 lbs. (12%) of your current weight.

At your present weight of 197 lbs. your optimum height is between 74 Inches And 84 Inches.

OMG I dont care about telling yall this

Im 5'10 and 197 why it say I need to loose 23 lbs

Hel!!!nto the naw, thats to skinny for my height who made this website anyway!!!!!!!!?

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Tee, ok gotcha I know all about that! I'll finish posting the movie today too yes.gif

I already saw the whole thing it was good. Thank you.

KJ

Im so sorry about the pregnancy.

I know you wanted to be pregnant, but it will come. rose.gif

helpsmilie.gifWe are going to start trying also, soon.

I just want it to be by my birthday so that I can wear something cute for my 30th b-day party this summer, dont want no big ol belly headbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

Its so frustrating to get pregnant when you are trying. Pray momma talk to God about it. Faith faith faith

You gave the best advice to someone else last month.

You said that in order to get pregnant when your trying you have to know your body, get tested, and have fun with it.

Dont let anything else stress you out have fun and good luck with that wedding

God Bless. rose.gif

boy I remember there was a time i could look at ####### and be pregnant rofl.gif thank goodness those days are over! Good luck to all of you who want to bear children....rose.gif

Timeline

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations from everybody!

Kjenkins...just because you arent menstruating doesn't mean you aren't ovulating...I wouldn't stop trying. I'm no expert...but are you very thin? That can disrupt it sometimes...My advice is to eat lots of large healthy meals and make lots of love!

You put that so nicely! I would've just said... oh nevamind...I aint trying to piss Kj off lol.. all imma say is "thin aint always in" rofl.gifheadbonk.gif

Now that is something I do not look forward too LOL, I am told usually within the second month is when you start with the morning sickness and some it goes the whole pregnancy. Thank God yours didn't. I believe I am only 6 weeks pregnant if I calculated everything right. I called my Dr today to make a appointment and of course their computers are done so I guess that has to wait til tomorrow.

I got violently sick the last 3 months with my son and violently sick the first 3 months with my daughter....unsure.gif

ok ok ok

ill come out with it!

i am 2 months pregnant!

i havent told barely anyone, so please don't say anything on facebook!!!!

to my other pregnant ladies----

how far along are you?

this is my first

CONGRATS to ACROW and ALWAYS BLESSED!!!!

(and me) *giggle*

Oh my God ANOTHER ONE!!! kicking.gif Congrats to you too Justucia rose.gif

Don't be nervous you will be a great Mom and child birth doesn't hurt...that much. rofl.gif Oh and that WHAT!!!! was in my best lil John's voice/yell!

oh yes the hell it does!!!! next three, KJ Philly and JQ

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

I'm doing okay Dens, thanks for asking. We spoke to his teacher friend this weekend for about 2 hours & she helped us sort some things out. Of course, resolving our issues is going to take time & work on both our parts but we're going to see what happens & go from there. He's promised to make a big effort to be truthful all the time & I'm to try & NOT check up on him (my disclaimer: unless his stories become inconsistent again). It was good to air things out to someone else & for me it was nice to have someone he trusts & respect tell him he was wrong for that but since it was her, not take it in a defensive way. Boy, this marriage ting nah easy! no0pb.gif

Im glad you are on the mend Ells.. your strong... keep doing what you're doing....I will keep you in my prayers :)

Timeline

Well, while I wouldn't mind trying I'm sensitive to semen and every now and then when honey let his soldiers loose I get all read and swollen down there and I'd hate to go to the ER again to say "my honey came in me and it's swollen!"

So if it's gonna take a while to get pregnant that's gonna be a set back because I'm constantly on meds to control yeast infections blush.gif

I didn't know you were trying TAM, you little sneak! Goodluck though good.gif

Congratulations Jus! My name on facebook is Krystle McCree, send me a request if I don't already have you as a friend.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Don't EVER talk about me KJ... You've outdone me with this one!blink.gif

Hey girl you're gonnalive long coz I was just thinking about you. Matter of fact Tre & Quana, anyone know how Tre is doing?

Tre is just hanging in there. I check on her everyday... This has been really hard on her...

NAT BOOM rofl.gif

Thank you JQ I needed this!!!!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

I have training all day which means a few things: No internet usage & Lunch with strangers. :crying:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Bunz? Sus? Tre? What goes on on here that chases people away?

kkholiday, jawi, etc.

--------------------------------

My childhood babysitter added me as a friend on Facebook over the weekend? I accepted.

Today, she shows up in the "suggest a friend" section. I'm like... huh?

I guess she just wanted to see what was going on in my life, then removed me. But I can't blame her. I've done that too.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I'm doing okay Dens, thanks for asking. We spoke to his teacher friend this weekend for about 2 hours & she helped us sort some things out. Of course, resolving our issues is going to take time & work on both our parts but we're going to see what happens & go from there. He's promised to make a big effort to be truthful all the time & I'm to try & NOT check up on him (my disclaimer: unless his stories become inconsistent again). It was good to air things out to someone else & for me it was nice to have someone he trusts & respect tell him he was wrong for that but since it was her, not take it in a defensive way. Boy, this marriage ting nah easy! :no:

Ells, I'm glad to hear that you guys are working through things! :thumbs:

ok ok ok

ill come out with it!

i am 2 months pregnant!

how far along are you?

this is my first

(and me) *giggle*

Congrats Mama!!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Morning All! I hope everyone has a blessed day. I am over here working like a you know what... :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning Ladies,

Hope all is well . Wishing each of you a Blessed Day. I go to the doctors today at 1:45 to confirm what I already know from the home pregnancy tests. I will keep you all posted and thanks for all the congrats

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

ok ok ok

ill come out with it!

i am 2 months pregnant!

how far along are you?

this is my first

(and me) *giggle*

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I will have it confirmed today but if I have calculated everything correctly I am about 6 weeks preg. The baby will be born around December 10. Congrats again.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

I'm trying to stay positive but I'm really worried, I have ulcerative colitis and that's literally a pain in the ####### so I hope it's nothing serious this time.

So what did you do, just wait for your cycle to come on???

Hey KJ, another change that can ause absence of cycle is weight loss or weight gain and also frequency of exercise. Forgot those yesterday wanted to add those to the list. Well of course I was freaking out and had all kinds of tests done to ensure there was nothing physically wrong. When all the tests came back clear all I could do was wait. It was a long 3 months but was great for Sexy Parties LOL. :devil:

Just keep the faith, if you are under durrest right now try to relieve the stress as this played a huge factor in my issue. You have a lot going on right now so just take it easy and it will happen :star:

Goodluck to you when you start trying (F)

I smiled when I read what you said about me giving someone advice about trying to get pregnant, you remembered that?

It was 1luv by the way.

Maybe I'll be less stressed after the wedding and it'll happen before I know it...

I hope so, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Oh that's right, they do happen in 3's. Lets see who'll be next. Hopefully it'll happen in 4's this time (philly, myself and 1luv)

Maybe I'm wrong but as far as I know folic acid doesn't help you to get pregnant, it's healthier for the baby if you get pregnant while you're on it because as Nat's research said, it costs less birth defects.

Thanks Dens

From your lips to God's ears my girl! :innocent:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

ok ok ok

ill come out with it!

i am 2 months pregnant!

how far along are you?

this is my first

(and me) *giggle*

:dance: CONGRATS JUS :dance: WOW this is fabulous all the baby dust floating around :rofl: I am so happy for you Sis! I think this calls for some FEVAH

Congratulations, Justucia!

That reminds me of my first job: Subway! The owner of the store I worked was SO CHEAP. He had us cut the tomato rounds in half and also put one less slice of meat on peoples' sandwiches.... unless he was expecting the inspection from headquarters. Then we put the right amounts on the sandwiches.

I remember my first day. I got fussed at by the store manager because I put 3 napkins in someone's bag instead of 2.

In 12 minutes, I have my annual performance review meeting with my manager. I better go use the restroom first.

:rofl::rofl: LMAO NAT that is a cheapo fi tru!

How did you review go?

Don't be nervous you will be a great Mom and child birth doesn't hurt...that much. :rofl: Oh and that WHAT!!!! was in my best lil John's voice/yell!

:rofl::rofl: @ Dillon :bonk:

girl, im proud of you for taking the time and effort to try to work this out

they say nothing easy is worthwhile

i hope he gets his act together and starts honoring the truth

keep the faith

Ain't that the truth Jus :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.