4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl you fine, but I will let you know what he said tomorrow. :rofl:

My dependent pay just kicked in for Eric :wow: I'm lovin' it

We might be able to eat steak and shrimp now fo sho

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thats true.. draw the ppl in first..

i love my sistren!!

girl ray was gonna be like jody on baby boy.. selling clothes and all the women buying from him cuz he so cute LOL

I'd have to beat a b*%&$ down. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay..now that hubby got a J O B.. now i will agree to some REAL C A B L E..our uhhh "service" is just basic and he need the soccer channel, since the world cup is bout to commence..

taking a poll, whats better satellite or cable?? any good company's?? i really don't like TWC..will be back for some opinions.

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q you know you gotta kxexexpx txhxaxt xcaxbxlxee gxixrxlx because thats how we roll.

i work, hubby work, stil got xfxrxexexcxaxbxlxex. :bonk:

Q remeber when we use to talk like that last year. ol that was the time talking about our xfxrxexexcxaxbxlxex :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

JQ love the new name .

Thanks Always girl.

Hey I work for a rehab and we have to submit insurance claims for worker comp, girl those people be so paranoid. saying W/C be peeking through their windows :o Saying watching them across the street in their cars. and girl the funniest is the W/C rep that follow them in the grocery store B-)

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

:lol:

Say What

OK yall here go the fight

:rofl: He beat his Raas!!!

:dance: Go Steven :dance: :dance: :dance: he just wants the best for you Nat he is so nice!!! :thumbs:

Watch this yall

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1199574106292#!/video/video.php?v=1199574106292

I saw that one before she was on him like white on rice~dude didnt even have a chance :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

okay so should it be $12 then since delivering?? or is that asking too much??

i think that is too much but I would pay that now cuz i skipped lunch and am hella hungryt1968.gift1957.gift1978.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MSTEE rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Good morning MsJQgottagetitandhitit!!! headbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

I love your new name :)

Sorry to hear about that MrsTee. That's awful and that girl is so young to be diagnosed with cervical cancer. My moms friend has cervical cancer and she's not doing that good. I hope it's early enough to where the doctors can treat it. rose.gif

JQ, you need to take a early lunch break since your mouth is watering like so. LOL

yes, I told her i would pray for her and that i was sorry for her loss... of course di ediate kinda happy (my son)headbonk.gif i said well stop sticking your dyck where it dont belongmad.gif

Timeline

MrsTee I know it must be a relief that your son is not going to have a child but I really pray for that girl because cancer is no joke. Hope she is okay. rose.gifheart.gif

Thank you everyone, im just sad for her because she also has a two year old son and her parents are deceased. she only has a sister.

JQ LOVE LOVE LOVE your new avatar! good.gif

And your new name! good.gif

you would ghetto diva lol

Afternoon All! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif Today is my Friday...I'm not trying to toot my horn but beep beep! So glad I will not have to come up in here tomorrow.

Hope all is well with everyone. Our first walk through with the house is tomorrow and the closing is now set for April 15th...so please keep us in your prayers!

Likkle more

kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif CLAIM IT!!

Timeline

Girl you fine, but I will let you know what he said tomorrow. :rofl:

My dependent pay just kicked in for Eric :wow: I'm lovin' it

We might be able to eat steak and shrimp now fo sho

Funny you mention that. I'm looking up the nearest Red Lobster right now. I've been craving it for at least a year, so when Steven suggested it I was down!

Someone in my complex had a pair of pet birds (finches?). One died so he set the other one free, but its wings were clipped so it couldn't fly much. Steven felt like it was endangered so he brought it in & has been caring for it for a couple of days. I wasn't feeling the noisy #######, nor did I like the idea of keeping a bird in a dark shoebox.

So today we found a nature center (in a park) that doesn't allow dogs. We went & released the bird to be free. I noticed a squirrel, but didn't point it out to Steven. However, as we were walking away, he saw it & got all protective of the bird. It was precious.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Same here SunRay. First off it was a beautiful sunny day & I was requesting all that $$ in a cashiers check. It hurt briefly b/c I probably would have spent it shopping on my son & myself. But @ end of day, it benefits family in the long run. I must look at it that way. Makes my heart beat regularly as opposed to abnormal.

i completely understand you whew

Timeline

Dens Wifey, that's great to have a closing date set! I can already hear the keys jengling in your hand.

DaDa, how's the job search coming? I think it's exciting to move to a new place.

JQ Smiley Queen, I read Steven your story from yesterday and he started talking about how he doesn't know of any parks or have any friends who could set out the picnic supplies. headbonk.gif I told him there are many other things he can do.

I know most people would've given up by now, but I decided to investigate one more (last?) time on my stolen phone.

I went to Craigslist and found that 15 minutes after I realized my phone was missing, someone posted that they had a black G1 for sale that was missing a charger. The missing a charger part is crucial because most people with a phone would have a charger for it, unless the phone was STOLEN.

I texted the person asking if they still have the phone for sale, but didn't get a response. I almost want to go to my #1 suspect and call the # from Craigslist to see if she answers, but that might cause too much drama @ work.

nat you on point!

I know! I wanted to see it, too.

hush yall just hush

Timeline

last survey..

hubby has been told that he's a great cook, so even tho he doesn't really LIKE to cook much, he's thinking bout selling some food at my job, maybe once every two weeks..JA soon come!!

so do you think $10 is enough for 2 pieces curry chicken, plantain, cabbage and rice and peas?? is that not enough?? one of the places here charge $7 and the other $15

but he is delivering it?? should it be more?

i think its a good start, he would need to see how many people would order it. you dont want to set your prices too high... as time goes on and it does good then you could go higher..

Timeline

thats true.. draw the ppl in first..

i love my sistren!!

girl ray was gonna be like jody on baby boy.. selling clothes and all the women buying from him cuz he so cute LOL

He was supposed to be my FIRST hubby but Steve got me first!rofl.gif

Timeline

Funny you mention that. I'm looking up the nearest Red Lobster right now. I've been craving it for at least a year, so when Steven suggested it I was down!

Someone in my complex had a pair of pet birds (finches?). One died so he set the other one free, but its wings were clipped so it couldn't fly much. Steven felt like it was endangered so he brought it in & has been caring for it for a couple of days. I wasn't feeling the noisy #######, nor did I like the idea of keeping a bird in a dark shoebox.

So today we found a nature center (in a park) that doesn't allow dogs. We went & released the bird to be free. I noticed a squirrel, but didn't point it out to Steven. However, as we were walking away, he saw it & got all protective of the bird. It was precious.

you go Steven being all sensitive!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.