*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DW: I hope your closing date doesn't change and you guys can move it on in there.

Nat: Hope you feel better dear.

Always: Why are people nasty when they really need you. I can't understand that on at all.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

last survey..

hubby has been told that he's a great cook, so even tho he doesn't really LIKE to cook much, he's thinking bout selling some food at my job, maybe once every two weeks..JA soon come!!

so do you think $10 is enough for 2 pieces curry chicken, plantain, cabbage and rice and peas?? is that not enough?? one of the places here charge $7 and the other $15

but he is delivering it?? should it be more?

Timeline

last survey..

hubby has been told that he's a great cook, so even tho he doesn't really LIKE to cook much, he's thinking bout selling some food at my job, maybe once every two weeks..JA soon come!!

so do you think $10 is enough for 2 pieces curry chicken, plantain, cabbage and rice and peas?? is that not enough?? one of the places here charge $7 and the other $15

but he is delivering it?? should it be more?

Jamaican food is expensive period. I think $10 is great because you can buy a long pack of chicken legs and thighs for about $6, cabbage is cheap and so is plantain. I think that's a fair price for lunch and delivery. He could really make a lot of money doing that. I asked Ray to do that before and he told me hell naw.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana, I'd buy it for $10!

Let someone else call the number. Is the phone that's being sold in the same city/state?

Yup. Turns out on eBay you can search based on distance from a zip code. I've done that a few times & no one near my zip code is selling a phone that could be mine.

Craigslist lists per city, so I was only looking at the Houston (and suburbs) posts.

I think I will try the having someone else call. But I only have 1 coworker who I'd ask to do that & he's been out for days. Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow & the #1 suspect will be around and I can have him call her while I go chat to her. That way, if she answers: BUSTED. If someone else answers, she'll drop off my suspects list & I'll quit investigating.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Jamaican food is expensive period. I think $10 is great because you can buy a long pack of chicken legs and thighs for about $6, cabbage is cheap and so is plantain. I think that's a fair price for lunch and delivery. He could really make a lot of money doing that. I asked Ray to do that before and he told me hell naw.

i don't blame ray ONE DANG BIT.. let alone i don't know how to cook i just am not an entreprenuer..i like being a worker bee LOL

roger has so many dreams of self employment, he wants to own a club and a restaurant but he see's saving is not easy here, and he don't have no SUGA MAMA!!! :rofl:

Timeline

Yup. Turns out on eBay you can search based on distance from a zip code. I've done that a few times & no one near my zip code is selling a phone that could be mine.

Craigslist lists per city, so I was only looking at the Houston (and suburbs) posts.

I think I will try the having someone else call. But I only have 1 coworker who I'd ask to do that & he's been out for days. Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow & the #1 suspect will be around and I can have him call her while I go chat to her. That way, if she answers: BUSTED. If someone else answers, she'll drop off my suspects list & I'll quit investigating.

okay so if the person is trying to sell it, sounds like their trying to get rid of it, they should know not to be answering it.. i hate all this has happened nat.. messed up ..good luck

Timeline

Sounds like a plan. I hope she didn't do anything crazy like that though. That would be awful.

ROC

Timeline

i don't blame ray ONE DANG BIT.. let alone i don't know how to cook i just am not an entreprenuer..i like being a worker bee LOL

roger has so many dreams of self employment, he wants to own a club and a restaurant but he see's saving is not easy here, and he don't have no SUGA MAMA!!! :rofl:

Don't get me started with the self employment thing. We have discussions about that all the time, and each time I tell his but that can come in time, but not right away. He wanted to sell clothes from his trunk. LMAO :bonk:

okay so should it be $12 then since delivering?? or is that asking too much??

I would make it $10.. Once he get's established he can go up a dollar or so.

ROC

Timeline

Quana--I have DirecTV. Been with them for about 6 yrs now. Eric wants me to call and say I am thinking of switching, to see if they will give us the soccer channel for free. I have yet to make the call. But I love their service. I have basic DirecTV no movie channels at all. but it is like 200+ channels, plus XM music channels

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Quana--I have DirecTV. Been with them for about 6 yrs now. Eric wants me to call and say I am thinking of switching, to see if they will give us the soccer channel for free. I have yet to make the call. But I love their service. I have basic DirecTV no movie channels at all. but it is like 200+ channels, plus XM music channels

babay..that is why roger had to wait till he was working cuz the soccer channel that he need is the PLATNIUM package on every service that ive researched.. um sorry :whistle:

direct tv ive noticed has ALOT of great promotions right now.. :star:

he needs a cell too sunny, been looking at att for internet,cable and phone, but will have to check verizon too

Timeline

babay..that is why roger had to wait till he was working cuz the soccer channel that he need is the PLATNIUM package on every service that ive researched.. um sorry :whistle:

direct tv ive noticed has ALOT of great promotions right now.. :star:

he needs a cell too sunny, been looking at att for internet,cable and phone, but will have to check verizon too

At&T service sucks out here where I live. I love Verizon serice.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:yes:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

thats true.. draw the ppl in first..

i love my sistren!!

girl ray was gonna be like jody on baby boy.. selling clothes and all the women buying from him cuz he so cute LOL

Timeline

oh lawd i forgot eric be reading..

gyal, yuh betta get that soccer channel for ya good good usband..him deserve it!!! :whistle::rofl::rofl:

he cussing me out right now in patwa LOL

alright..thanks for the advice ladies..

hope all ur evenings are blessed and not stressed..

likkle more

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.