*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think Philly is the resident gardener up in here.....you can catch her on FB... headbonk.gif silly me...you still not on FB right?? blink.gif Chatted with her on there yesterday...told her to come check on us cause we miss her Nollywood flicks...

headbonk.gifGet out my head Jamerican rofl.gif

This summer FO SHO!!! kicking.gif I am feelin your joy today too....

(we may need to hook up just to go beat some Lehi's azz rofl.gif )

If you do let me know (ahead of time) so Rashida can fly in and show em how we do it East Coast style.. one of us gotta represent! East Siddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just in general, Its weird for me.. I don't mind kissing but don't kiss me anywhere on my face. I don't mind my neck being kissed though.... i can't explain it.. ugh.... I rather be hugged and rubbed on.

Im with you on the hugging JGgood.gif

Gurl u finna ta kill me rofl.gif

kicking.gifkicking.gif wooooooooooo hooooooooo

Im soooooooo dead for this one!laughing.gif

You are like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman". NO KISSING.

JG, I cracked up laughing at the mental image of me doing a big jump into my man's arms. God help us both if I ever attempt it. rofl.gif

Congratulations on the call about the job!

You're right. I have enough toothpaste, toothbrushes, body wash, Puffs, toilet tissue, shampoo, conditioner & cereal to last a LONG time. Only way I'll buy any of those items is if I can get them free (like I did this week with body wash & shampoo).

Did you see the link I posted just for you, Nat?

No, joke......he said I'm on my way and I couldn't sit still. He said I'm here and I literally ran outside and jumped in his arms. God I missed him!kicking.gif

Thanks.... what happens when I OVERSTOCK on good sale items is that then we have some sort of "food drive" or "help a needy family who's house just burnt down drive" then I end up giving my stuff away and have to go out and buy it all over again headbonk.gifrofl.gifheadbonk.gifrofl.gif

That's really a sweet thing, Jamerican. Never say that so matter of factly. You are awesome for doing that. rose.gif

Where the hell is my rose? Stupid words. Anyway, Jamerican....I gave you a rose.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Pretty sure today is going to be the best day of the week.

Had so much fun last night.

BF is on his way back from being gone 4 days. I'm bouncing around this office waiting!

And, whether you care or not, I am telling you...........I gained 10 points yesterday and flew into 2nd place in Fantasy Baseball. Been smack talking all morning! I AM THE QUEEN!!!!!

Now to get this day over with so I can be off for the entire weekend. Move clock, move!!!!

I'm with you JG this time 2morrow I'll be on my way to the airport!!!

Timeline

You are like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman". NO KISSING.

No, joke......he said I'm on my way and I couldn't sit still. He said I'm here and I literally ran outside and jumped in his arms. God I missed him!kicking.gif

Exactly JG :) ..... Aww that was so sweet...I can see you doing it and wrapping your legs around his waist like you just can't contain yourself or the joy you are feeling at this moment! blush.gif

Timeline

Dada have fun! Wind it up! Grind it up.. Get jiggy wid it.. do the dayaam thing and when you report it, you bedda not take forever telling us.. type it all on a word document and cut and paste.. It is your best friend! laughing.gif

Timeline

I am off all day tomorrow. So, I will tell you now.....be safe and have fun. Cannot wait to hear stories. Some corresponding pics would be nice this time!

Dada have fun! Wind it up! Grind it up.. Get jiggy wid it.. do the dayaam thing and when you report it, you bedda not take forever telling us.. type it all on a word document and cut and paste.. It is your best friend! laughing.gif

Damn that was bossy! I second it, T!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

JG she had pictures the first time. She posted them on FB.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

JG she had pictures the first time. She posted them on FB.

I just saw. I want pictures to go with THE story!

I'm out ladies. See you all on Monday.

Dillon, if you want to get in on pub crawl tomorrow, last minute, text me.

Everyone be safe and have a nice weekend.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

any green thumbs in the house?

we gonna redo our backyard this summer.....to something low maintenance. laying all new grass and few hearty bushes...that way all we really have to do is cut the grass and not spend all friggin weekend weeding flower beds. anyone have any suggestions for nice bush/tree that require zero or low maintenance? i was thinking a lilac tree...i really like hydrangeas but dag those phocks are expensive...

Hey Finess (( waving))

how are those beautiful babies?

Deh Resident Gardenista is inna deh house, Finesse sounds like you mean business. Have you ever seen Rose of Sharon trees or Bushes they are gorgeous I have both. They are in the hibiscus family a very cold hardy perennial and fragrant. Also Azalea bushes are lovely, colorful and fragrant as well

rose_of_sharon_paeonyflorus_1.jpg

Rose%20of%20Sharon%20(Althea).jpg

azaleas.jpg

I love hydrangeas too but if you want a good deal I can hook you up with some online folks that are not expensive at all. So you aren't going to do any other flowers? How about some hostas for ground cover? Also if you do plant flowers you want them to grow in succession as the seasons pass, Spring, Summer,and Fall. If you follow this plan you will always have flowers blooming until frost!

Now if you want to do tropicals I can help there as well cause my house look like the Amazon LOL I put 3 of my hardy bananas in the ground but I put comforters on them at night LOL and hubby looks at me like :blink::blink: but it's a necessity! I can give you tips on tropicals and how to Winter them depending on your zone.

If you were on FB you could see my garden LOL although they are like 2 years old I never even posted last years with all the drama :angry: ( when are you getting on FB Lady?) Anyhoo I will start posting new pics shortly had to turn dirt and weed this weekend and get the veggies in the ground. All my lillies and spring flowers are coming up now and the hostas are blooming. I also planted some bulbs as well which I recommend as its much cheaper than purchasing full grown flowers.

Ok I guess I have rambled on enough about gardening, let me know if you have any specific questions :thumbs:

Hey People Happy Thursday1

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Finess (( waving))

how are those beautiful babies?

Deh Resident Gardenista is inna deh house, Finesse sounds like you mean business. Have you ever seen Rose of Sharon trees or Bushes they are gorgeous I have both. They are in the hibiscus family a very cold hardy perennial and fragrant. Also Azalea bushes are lovely, colorful and fragrant as well

rose_of_sharon_paeonyflorus_1.jpg

Rose%20of%20Sharon%20(Althea).jpg

azaleas.jpg

I love hydrangeas too but if you want a good deal I can hook you up with some online folks that are not expensive at all. So you aren't going to do any other flowers? How about some hostas for ground cover? Also if you do plant flowers you want them to grow in succession as the seasons pass, Spring, Summer,and Fall. If you follow this plan you will always have flowers blooming until frost!

Now if you want to do tropicals I can help there as well cause my house look like the Amazon LOL I put 3 of my hardy bananas in the ground but I put comforters on them at night LOL and hubby looks at me like :blink::blink: but it's a necessity! I can give you tips on tropicals and how to Winter them depending on your zone.

If you were on FB you could see my garden LOL although they are like 2 years old I never even posted last years with all the drama :angry: ( when are you getting on FB Lady?) Anyhoo I will start posting new pics shortly had to turn dirt and weed this weekend and get the veggies in the ground. All my lillies and spring flowers are coming up now and the hostas are blooming. I also planted some bulbs as well which I recommend as its much cheaper than purchasing full grown flowers.

Ok I guess I have rambled on enough about gardening, let me know if you have any specific questions :thumbs:

Hey People Happy Thursday1

hostas.. :thumbs: great idea

azalea.. :thumbs: great idea

and i'll check out the rose of sharon one

thanks philly!

Evening Yardies!

Well Den and I are now homeowners!!!!! Whew...feels like I can breathe a little bit...but not for long. We got letter in the mail today...biometrics appt. 4/30 at 2:00 p.m. :dance:

Hope everyone is well! Miss you guys. I have to try to catch up!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Evening Yardies!

Well Den and I are now homeowners!!!!! Whew...feels like I can breathe a little bit...but not for long. We got letter in the mail today...biometrics appt. 4/30 at 2:00 p.m. :dance:

Hope everyone is well! Miss you guys. I have to try to catch up!

Congrats Den's!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: You guys better go out and celebrate all your good news tonight!

When is moving day?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Congrats Den's!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: You guys better go out and celebrate all your good news tonight!

When is moving day?

Thank you! We haven't set our exact move in date yet... we definitely need to hang blinds on the windows. We're so excited! No going out tonight...I need to catch up on some work! :angry: This weekend...its on though! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.