*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat, Steve has never made you highly upset before? What did you do?

Sometimes when people are upset it's HARD to stay calm...

A few times. I mentioned an example yesterday where my reaction was to fuss, loudly.

Last week, I got quite upset because we were supposed to study for his test together, but he spent the entire evening (5pm to 10:30pm) outside with the neighbors, despite my numerous soft-spoken hints about the fact that I planned to go to bed at 11, so we needed to get started. By about 10:30, my frustration had built tremendously, because I felt he wasn't respecting my time or need to sleep, and because he wasn't putting first things first (7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Habit #3). It was also inconceivable to me to have a test coming up and not put in effort to study. (Then again, I've always been an overachiever & was my high school valedictorian.).

I knew that he wouldn't want me to fuss when he got in, so instead, I took it out BEFORE he came in. I shrieked my frustrations out to the empty apartment so that when he came in, I'd be calm. What I didn't know was that he and his neighbor friends could all HEAR me. :blush: He was quite upset about it, saying that I made it seem like he was beating me or something. I said, they couldn't possibly think that since I was inside & you were STILL outside with them. So I thought I was doing a great thing by taking it out in advance & then being calm when he came in, but.... it didn't work out quite that way.

Maybe I shouldn't have even let it bother me, since he's grown & if he's not concerned with scoring 100s on the tests, then I should just let it be. But I feel like I work hard to make the money that paid for the class so it is frustrating when he doesn't put in as much effort as I would put in were it my class.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

we love jamaica! (even tho we nah been there yet :lol: )

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af335/finessetwins/051.jpg

Absolutely Adorable!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

we love jamaica! (even tho we nah been there yet laughing.gif )

http://i1021.photobu...setwins/051.jpg

Finesse, they are just too adorable, almost makes me want to get pregnant!!! OOPS NOT!!!! I forgot Im gutted, only the shell is left!!!laughing.gif

MrsTee you talk everyday all day. You'll always get hearts! rofl.gif

She had her friend's kids over.

How does he feel when you post personal things on here?

Also, do you know why he'd want to speak with his teacher and not anyone else, because I thought you said he wasn't interested in counseling...

You seriously think he'll leave if you buy him a ticket???

Who did you give a fake kfc cert to?

rofl.gif

Nat, Steve has never made you highly upset before? What did you do?

Oh my goodness I pray for your family. rose.gif

Sometimes when people are upset it's HARD to stay calm...

Did she just "hand me a stack" as my kids would say....headbonk.gif You like it when I talk KJ cause you no mi crazy!!!laughing.gif

Timeline

You and Nat too damn nice for me, talking 'bout it was something else? What, a girl's profile? If you don't beat Jito's azz then you gonna get your azz beat coz somebody gotta do some beating rofl.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif It would be so embarrassing if you did laugh out loud!

Other than that you have a stick shift, why wouldn't Louis get his DL?

That was too cute star_smile.gif

Goodmorning, goodmorning, goodmorning to you. Our day is begining there's so much to do. Goodmorning, goodmorning, goodmorning to you. That one I know...

Oh I hope you hear something soon rose.gif

KJ!!!! Let me find out you like Ike (what's love got to do with it) beatin G's azz like "Eat the cake, eat the dayum cake anna mae!) rofl.gifrofl.gif Baaad Gyalllll

Timeline

Ok MrsTee you went there????? Saying you are gutted!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

A little piece of Jamaica still flies:

Dear Air Jamaica Passengers,

As we prepare for the transition of Air Jamaica and Caribbean Airlines to one stronger Caribbean airline, we want to assure you that our operations will continue as usual. In fact, we already have thousands of passengers booked and continue to get more each day. Our March load factor was over 75% and through April 12 the load factor has increased to 85% for the month of April.

New Transition Date

It has been confirmed that the deadline for the Transition Services Agreement between our two airlines is now extended to April 30, 2010. On this date, we expect the transition arrangement to be fully in place. As you would imagine, the negotiations are complex, but we are doing everything to secure the interests of our customers throughout what will be a seamless transition period, which may last up to 12 months.

Reservations and Tickets Honored

All reservations made and tickets purchased will be honored. We will continue to use the “JM” code, our current regulatory authorizations, the current fleet of aircraft, and maintain many of our current employees. So, you can continue to book Air Jamaica with confidence knowing that the usual processes are still in place.

All contact information remains the same – Reservations 1-888-523-5585 in North America; 1-888-FLY-AIRJ (359-2475) in Jamaica or visit us at www.AirJamaica.com.

Frequent Flyer Benefits Continue

Members of our 7th Heaven Rewards Frequent Flyer program will continue to earn and redeem rewards with no change and all of our partner arrangements remain in place.

You will continue to earn reward miles in the usual ways, through any of the following:

Enrolment Bonus

Air Jamaica Fare Class Bonus

Chairman’s Club Bonus

Internet Bookings Bonus

Hertz

7th Heaven Rewards MasterCard

NCB TravelMaster MasterCard

Virgin Atlantic Airlines

You will also redeem your reward miles as you have done in the past, for round-trip airline tickets, and Lovebird Executive Class Upgrades.

Schedule

Air Jamaica still offers the most flights between Jamaica and Fort Lauderdale, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Toronto as our spring schedule goes into effect on April 12 with 161 weekly flights.

Cargo Services Continue

Air Jamaica continues to have the most cargo capacity, with service between Jamaica and all of our destinations. We will also continue our freighter service between Miami and Kingston, three times each week.

Let me assure you that Air Jamaica, the little piece of Jamaica, STILL flies with the usual Lovebird Hospitality that you expect, and customers will not see any visible difference during the initial transition period. We will also continue to offer the best deals in town, so visit us at www.AirJamaica.com for our lowest fares. In fact, I am reliably informed that an extra special deal will be available to you in a few days, so get ready to take full advantage of this.

Your loyalty to Air Jamaica has always been a huge part of our success and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

We Want You On Board.

Yours sincerely,

transparent.gif

Bruce R. Nobles

President and CEO

Timeline

I had another great-deal evening @ CVS yesterday. Here's how I made out:

Regular price: $80.50

Sale price: $60.50

Coupons (manufacturer's & CVS): $19.89

Extra Buck rewards used: $18.49

Paid out of pocket: $23.73 (29% of regular price, 39% of sale price)

Extra Buck rewards on hand for next visit: $9.50

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

LOL okay every time I took Mikel to take the test I always had that Sponge Bob episode in my head where he keeps failing the driving portion of the test. You just made me think of it again. :rofl::bonk:

I can't even get Louis to the the driving portion!!! He is failing the dang permit test!!! :help:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

I can't even get Louis to the the driving portion!!! He is failing the dang permit test!!! helpsmilie.gif

For some people its hard taking test...maybe he feels pressured... Im with you on this one Louis.. I know how it is bro.. tell him I said not to be discouraged though.. he will get it! :) Tell him Im rooting for him!

Timeline

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you,

till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer,

never give up then, for that is just the place and time

that the tide will turn."

--Harriet Beecher Stowe

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

For some people its hard taking test...maybe he feels pressured... Im with you on this one Louis.. I know how it is bro.. tell him I said not to be discouraged though.. he will get it! :) Tell him Im rooting for him!

I ain't saying nuttin! LOL

He would be upset with me for telling you all he failed so many times!! ;)

He does have "test taking" issues. He studied alot! Read that book at least 3 times. We went over all the prep questions and I really thought he would get it!

But its like an hour later its gone... Its all those years of pot smoking, "short term memory loss"!! He doesnt believe me!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you,

till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer,

never give up then, for that is just the place and time

that the tide will turn."

--Harriet Beecher Stowe

Love it I think I will put this as my FB status. Yes you can call me a tief!!!

I ain't saying nuttin! LOL

He would be upset with me for telling you all he failed so many times!! ;)

He does have "test taking" issues. He studied alot! Read that book at least 3 times. We went over all the prep questions and I really thought he would get it!

But its like an hour later its gone... Its all those years of pot smoking, "short term memory loss"!! He doesnt believe me!

Well Mikel took it 3 times and never has smoked pot so I think Louis will get it the next time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay I know no one is in here right now but I just need to share this with someone. I am sitting outside on the patio and my neighbor just came home and does not know I am up here. She just let out the BIGGEST fart I have ever heard...hope the smell doesn't come up my way. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You should have screamded out Good Nite and watch the horror come over her face...lol

Timeline

I see you down there JQ are you going to tell us how the interview went?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.