*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO... u are hilarious but I'd be ticked off too. I mean, he dont know if you needed support and didnt even bother to show, nor did he stick to his word by actually showing up instead of blowing you off... I've been there, well sort of.

I was crying and freaking out cuz I had a reaction to Depo last month (my first time). Hubby was at his bf's house and I called all crying and hysterical. He was comforting, but dude never came home. He came home the next day, freaked out and got all worried when he saw what happened to me. But I was mad and fought with him about it for a whole week lol. He should have came home to make sure I was ok.

But there is always his side, like my papi, he was scared as to what my reaction was and started stressing about it. Even though he should have came home, I understand that he was scared. Same thing, I believe happened with yours. They arent too good in showing fear or being intimidated, even though they are real... kitties.

He was wrong. But try to find out why he really didnt come, besides him being on facebook, chances are, it is more deep and serious.

You and Nat too damn nice for me, talking 'bout it was something else? What, a girl's profile? If you don't beat Jito's azz then you gonna get your azz beat coz somebody gotta do some beating :rofl:

Okay I know no one is in here right now but I just need to share this with someone. I am sitting outside on the patio and my neighbor just came home and does not know I am up here. She just let out the BIGGEST fart I have ever heard...hope the smell doesn't come up my way. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: It would be so embarrassing if you did laugh out loud!

... congrats to Mikal on the DL. I don't think it will ever happen w/ Louis. And now I have a stick shift!

Other than that you have a stick shift, why wouldn't Louis get his DL?

we love jamaica! (even tho we nah been there yet :lol: )

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af335/finessetwins/051.jpg

That was too cute :star:

Good morning. Good morning. Good morning. It's time to rise & shine. Good morning. Good morning. Good morning. I hope you're feeling fine. It's time to get up, get out of bed. You've gotta get up, you sleepy-head. (don't know the rest)

Jamerican Queen, what's the word?

Goodmorning, goodmorning, goodmorning to you. Our day is begining there's so much to do. Goodmorning, goodmorning, goodmorning to you. That one I know...

Good morning:

Still havent heard any word on him. He is 33 yrs old. Please continue to pray for us!

Oh I hope you hear something soon (F)

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

There were so many lines I wanted to bold here but then I could've just bolded this whole thing. Thanks Dada for the advice! I agree on every point here! After some reflection, I'm not set to throw in the towel yet but I'm bracing myself for anything that might come up. It's tough....he's a good, sweet guy for the most part but all of this mess is a serious problem & I spent a lot of time yesterday asking what I was getting out of this marriage. I couldn't come up with much & can't even after we talked last night. Maybe my 'payoff' (not that that was my intention in going through all this) will come later but right now, it's a burden on me & I'm not benefiting much from it. I hate to admit this but, I've spent a lot of hours recently thinking about life before this relationship & as hard as it was at times to be lonely, I've begun to think I didn't know how good I had it! I'm not even talking about the freedom to be with whoever you want romantically, just the freedom to do what you want, when, where, with whoever, etc.! If this doesn't work out, I may be one of the biggest advocates on the planet to tell folks to STAY SINGLE! It's not so bad!

From reading your post Ells I’m going to say this. If you truly and I mean truly love this man and really can’t picture yourself without him (now granted life goes on but you know what I mean ) If you don’t feel it in the core of your soul that he is the one for you I think you know what to do. Don’t stay with anyone just so you won’t hear the “I told you so’s” or all the hog wash that comes with it stay with this man because you truly love him and want him. The love that you have for him is what will help you make it through. That and the Lord above.

I feel every relationship needs a strong foundation and without it well it might be a long hard difficult road ahead.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Kjenk... Louis has never,ever had a DL. In St Lucia everyone gets around by bus. He signed up for lessons once and the teachers car was totalled before he got a chance to take any lessons.

I let him drive a block once and it scared the ever living ####### outta me! He forgot which was gas/break and it was so nerve racking!

Now he would have 3 pedals to choose from! LOL

My aunt says she will get him driving lessons for his birthday. All I know is I don't have the patience or the talent to teach him to drive!

He has failed the permit test 3 times! He gets so angry I told him I can't even take him to do that anymore.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

I also don't think I could cheat in my relationship...if I get to that point, I'll just leave it first. I think I need to tell hubby that the talk we had last night about it will be the last. We are going to talk to the lady who is his teacher & friend from the skills center together because she is a co-pastor at a church here & does counseling. He was more willing to go to her than someone else so we'll start there.

I know...definitely suspect. However, I have to say he has become a lot more tolerant living here because in SF, you don't have much choice. He even had to share his textbook with the new tranny (or maybe not a tranny but a certified cross-dresser) in class last week because s/he didn't have a book yet. blink.gif

Thanks TAMH! I think I just need to read everyone's replies about this to him tonight! Especially what you said here about he can be truthful & not get spanked. LOL!

This is good Ells, at least he is willing to talk to the teacher/pastor

Timeline

One sorta funny note: This morning when we woke up Lehi tells me he had a dream that his Grandma beat him. I told him she came to tell him to 'tap tell lie'! If anyone can scare him straight, it's Grandma (& she was the sweetest lady ever). She told him before she passed that if he ever hurt me, she'd come back & squeeze his 'seed bag'! rofl.gif

lmaoooooooo

Good morning Yardies

Timeline

Please ladies I am begging for ur prayers right now. I just got word that my cousin is missing in Jamaica!! Please pray for us!! sad.gif

Sending prayers and love your way 1luv.. give us more info please

Timeline

1luv, prayers sent.

--------

So we attended this "Get Motivated" seminar in New Orleans yesterday & there was one story in particular I want to share with you all. To give credit, Bob Kittell was the speaker who shared it.

He was driving his little daughter somewhere and she figured out how to break free from the carseat for the first time. "Get back in the carseat" he told her. She gave him a look like "___ Please!" He told her again & she gave him the look again. "If you don't get back in, I will pull over!" She didn't get in so he pulled over. He opened the back door, all upset... but then was struck with the idea "Give her a hug." So he gave her a hug and she busted out crying. That lasted for a minute or two, then he asked her if she was ready to go back home. She shook her head yes and got back in the carseat. He still doesn't know what was upsetting her, but is glad he didn't fuss at or punish her.

That story really hit home for me: sometimes when people (husband, friend, family member) act out, it's because something is really bothering them that we know nothing about. Instead of responding to their actions, we can get a better outcome by being supportive.

One night my husband was hanging with his friends in the apt complex for SEVERAL hours. By midnight, I was like: This has been long enough. I couldn't get through to him on his phone and didn't want to go knock on anyone's door. But I heard a noise & looked outside & saw him standing between two of his friends. They were LOUD (and obviously had been drinking). I couldn't tell exactly what was going on, but could tell that Steven was trying to diffuse the situation. He kept taking one guy on walks to cool off. Well, TWO HOURS LATER, he finally came home & I let him know how I felt about him being gone that long without calling or answering his phone, and how he needs to take care of his own business/family instead of getting in other peoples' business. He couldn't believe my reaction, saying I had no idea what was really going on. Basically, he possibly stopped one friend from doing something really stupid to the other one. He said he came inside and hoped I'd give him emotional support, but instead was greeted with an emotional (and perhaps loud) scene. In retrospect, I could've asked about what what happened, let him explain, then calmly state why I found that situation to be problematic, but instead I responded emotionally first, then he didn't even want to talk about what happened (until the next day). Anyway, I'm going to start hugging more & I bet the results will be better.

Nat, thank you for sharing this because my children are always saying they don't like talking to me because I react first... Lawd knows Im trying to fix this.. maybe I need to get the book Julianne suggested...

Timeline

1luv prayers are sent. rose.gif

Jamerican Queen, where our baby girl at?

Nat,I will definitely be taking notes on the whole experience...it has been an easy process for the most part. Congrats on Steve's grades...

The Rugrats I referred to was...the 5 kids I watched for a girlfriend on Saturday night!

Ells, hugs to you Mama! I applaud you for putting it out there. I pray things improve. Tell your hubby exactly what you demand...you deserve to be loved like you love.

Always, thank you for that prayer! I will definitely be going to get that book!

Lady C, don't work too hard and congrats to G!

Mo, I hope you get all your $$$ back soon.

KJ, hope you hear something soon about if you knocked up or not!

Besa, what's up?

Dills, where Nique at?

Dada, what's been up?

Char, hope all is well.

JG, Hope you been staying out of trouble. I saw you with them "CFM" heels on...sexi!!!! devil.gif

Tee, hope all is well Mama! We're moving along in this AOS process!

----------------------------------------------

Hope I didn't miss anyone...that's what I get for missing a day or two! Blame my mind not my heart...miss you all!

did you get you get your bio letter yet?

Timeline

vibes sent!

hubby starts thursday! i am beyond excited!

(he got his old job back on the island)

did mikel get his picture taken yet for his DL?

I know you are excited.

Yes he did get his picture taken for the DL. Then they handed him a piece of paper he can drive with that has his picture on it until his DL comes in the mail.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

we love jamaica! (even tho we nah been there yet :lol: )

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af335/finessetwins/051.jpg

awwwwww they are so CUTE

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

I'm hoping I am and I'm hoping I'm not, that's an indication that I am, with all those mixed emotions because before I soo wanted to get pregant. I will let y'all nosey azzes know as soon as I find out tho yes.gif

YAYYYYYYYY!!! So soon, wow I'm happy for yah. That just motivated me to stop touring hubby all over the place, save my $$$ and apply for AOS.

That's about to be the everyday me if he don't shape up and stay the hell off facebook.

I too have seen negative things and hope and pray that the good will overcome the bad. There's is never enough time in the world to spend in Jamaica to decide if the time is right to start filing, it truly is a gamble. I like the the options you gave him, sounds reasonable and to the point. As to why they lie, we don't know and never will and that's when we know there's a problem because they lie for no reason, it's as if they get pleasure from lying.

Don't let one person ruin your view of marriage, EVERYONE faces problems in their marriage, it's about if the two parties care enought to work those issues out mama.

I like that PI stuff, it's ineteresting and I love the look on their face when they get caught. When I just started talking to G, he told me he was single. So I went through his phone, called this number that would not stop calling and told her the whole story. I said "girl your man is here giving me some positions I ain't never seen muchless feel, not to mention what he can do with his tongue" After I finished telling her, I woke him up, gave him the phone and said someone gotta talk to him, he was MADDDD. He was looking in the sky like to wanted to fly biggrin.gif

You wrong MrsTee!! laughing.gif

It's alright Ells, I'll say every and anything to make you laugh. Now he feels stupid cause he don't know what happened at the doc and I ain't telling him. no0pb.gif

Great recap Tee laughing.gif

I learned something today, some of you ladies are violent! rofl.gif

You know I aint wrong chile lol

And yes, lets get this AOS show on the road woman!

Hola mujer. En la lucha sad.gif pero it will all be ok...

Wow Ma, April filers are gettin it in already... mek mi jump pon the ban-wagon

awwwwwwww don't be....

Yes girl come on!!!star_smile.gif

Timeline

Good morning:

Still havent heard any word on him. He is 33 yrs old. Please continue to pray for us!

You and your family are in my prayers. (F)

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Okay I know no one is in here right now but I just need to share this with someone. I am sitting outside on the patio and my neighbor just came home and does not know I am up here. She just let out the BIGGEST fart I have ever heard...hope the smell doesn't come up my way. rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

headbonk.gif Niq, keep those stories to yaself... Nasssssy... but on another note between my daughter and Steve, they blasted me out my own room. We was trying to watch a movie, as a family and those nassy bastids were "blowing" so hard. Ugh.. Then my son came home and took off his shoes and it was a rap!!!! I was ready to just sleep in my car for the night!!!rofl.gif Nasty ppl!

Timeline

Kjenk... Louis has never,ever had a DL. In St Lucia everyone gets around by bus. He signed up for lessons once and the teachers car was totalled before he got a chance to take any lessons.

I let him drive a block once and it scared the ever living ####### outta me! He forgot which was gas/break and it was so nerve racking!

Now he would have 3 pedals to choose from! LOL

My aunt says she will get him driving lessons for his birthday. All I know is I don't have the patience or the talent to teach him to drive!

He has failed the permit test 3 times! He gets so angry I told him I can't even take him to do that anymore.

LOL okay every time I took Mikel to take the test I always had that Sponge Bob episode in my head where he keeps failing the driving portion of the test. You just made me think of it again. :rofl::bonk:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.