*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

All is good....just trying to take one day at a time and not stress over the likkle tings...all will happen in due time good.gif

check this new one out from Jah Cure..

You just made me roll my eyes at Jah Cure mention.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay Yardies...I have a confession...

I think majority of us goes through the phone issue. Like myself, I find it hard to not sit there and listen when he's on the phone. He doesn't have a phone for himself yet and when he does I'll be very insecure because he's very friendly and I hate how he talks to every and evrybody. It does make me jealous but I just have to get over it and respect him for who he is.

I can give you some honest feedback on this one. I don't have baby momma stuff or anything like that to argue about, but what we use to argue about is when I would hear hubby talking to JA he would say iggnant things like "You know how American's are" WTFFFFFFFFFFF??? Your dyaam wife is American, what do you mean. My resolution to this is to give him space when he is on the phone cause if I hear something I don't like its on and poppin! Just give him space A and you will be fine! :)

I'm guilty of saying "jamaicans this and jamaicans that" and he hates it. Eventhough I've been in this country only 10 years, I'm still amazed at certain things that happens in JA...

These men aint breathing JA air...lol.. They losing their minds.. sheesh....it was easier rasing my kids blink.gif

I am so bad right now... Im looking at the web sites KJ posted and looking for sneakers for myself blink.gif Supposed to be looking for my daughter lol. Maybe cause I haven't owned a pair of sneakers in about 5 years blink.gif I am SUCH a flip flop girl! yes.gif

So what do you wear in the winter :unsure:

Nope cuz I never dated one. I don’t do skinny men cause they mek me look bigger…

Are you serious Dada? :bonk:

She posted web sites? Dang how I miss those...

gojane.com and finishline.com

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

I'm out for the weekend, ladies.

Hopefully seeing Dillon later and getting a little relaxation this weekend.

Be safe. See you all Monday.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hello yall....

in reading todays wide array of topics in here...It reminded me of a quote from the movie "Why Did I Get Married Too"...lemmi see if I can remember it...

She: It is hard being in a relationship after being hurt...

He: It is harder to be the man in a relationship with a woman who has been hurt before...

it was something like that but oooooohhhh sooo true. I got a multiquote going on but wanted to put this out there....

So true!

Likkle more Yardies!!! Have a great weekend, if I don't get on here anymore this weekend. Be safe and enjoy your SO's! (L)

Bye :star:

Philly said to hail everyone up and say a MASSIVE prayer for her.... Dem pickney... AGAIN!

Im bouncing, talk to you soon....Likkle more....rose.gif

hit me later Niq :) have fun :)

Hugs to Philly (F)

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aint she brutal?? But so on point! lol.... Listen we all have insecurities, but we can't let them play on our emotions.. girl what's that old addage...When you go looking for something you might not like what you find? (somethin like that) So don't drive yourself nuts by making somethin outta nuthin...You will understand fully as your marriage progresses.

I am doing MUCH better now since I pick and choose my battles.. Lawd knows, the only problem I have is when he raises his voice, which he don't really mean to do nor does he see it like that but baaaaaaaaaby I git hotta than fish grease, but then I remember he aint raising his voice, thats just how he is blush.gif It's hard but we a work in progress! yes.gif

Or tryin to sit in a booth together no0pb.gif Not a good look..I think that's why I my hubby tall cause im so short lol

Guys, I really needed to hear this cuz Jito & I got into a huge fight last week when one of his female friends (whose engaged) text him at like 5 in the morning. We argued for like three days. It was very difficult for me as I'm begginning to see that these young people really and truly have no idea what respect is -NO PUN INTENDED but its true.

Him, his Sis,and the girl all thought nothing of it since "nothing's going on" but I had a problem with it as whatever you can say at 5am could wait til 8am- which is more appropriate for a married man.

Its hard as when we were just dating, he'd tell me all who he talked to, then we got married and it all just stopped... Not a easy transition especially with that dis-respectful puta who was trying to argue with me (now they aint friends).

But still HOW DO I DEAL WITH THE TRANSITION?

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

no0pb.gif she is making a spreadsheet on it and finding coupons for her purchase ;)laughing.gif

Sike nat i apologize (in advance) if you are offended.. I will be goodwhistling.gif

I was skimming earlier today, so I'm not 100% sure what you're talking about... but if it is what I think it is, I didn't know they have coupons for those!

1luv, try zappos.com. I have very wide feet & zappos carries lots of shoes for hard-to-find sizes... with free shipping.

Dens Wifey/1luv I also get shoes from Payless & sometimes they aren't the most comfortable. That's where those gel things come in handy.

I don't do big men...my ex was like the biggest I ever dated...chile two bellys not do need to be trying to smack together...oh no! :no: Not a good look at all!

:bonk::rofl:

Jamerican, that was a great quote from the movie. I enjoyed the movie, but found a few things strange. For example: in the beginning, why did the daughter ask about Sheila & Mike, when this movie took place 3 YEARS LATER. So that means Sheila was married to Troy for years.

Nat, sometimes I don't know how to take you.. are you serious? They say men that are tall and skinny or have big hands, feet have big whistling.gif get it?wow.gif

lol I've heard that for men with big hands/feet, but never for tall & skinny men.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Aint she brutal?? But so on point! lol.... Listen we all have insecurities, but we can't let them play on our emotions.. girl what's that old addage...When you go looking for something you might not like what you find? (somethin like that) So don't drive yourself nuts by making somethin outta nuthin...You will understand fully as your marriage progresses.

I am doing MUCH better now since I pick and choose my battles.. Lawd knows, the only problem I have is when he raises his voice, which he don't really mean to do nor does he see it like that but baaaaaaaaaby I git hotta than fish grease, but then I remember he aint raising his voice, thats just how he is blush.gif It's hard but we a work in progress! yes.gif

Dat's my problem I have to learn to control my voice because it gets loud real quick. I have to sometimes remember to keep it leveled.

Timeline

So what do you wear in the winter :unsure:

Are you serious Dada? :bonk:

@Tee I was thinking the same thing like dang what does she wear in the winter...

Yup mi dead serious Roc was the thinnest thing I dated and even he had muscles under em shirt and a six pack out this world... Whoooooo

Timeline

I think majority of us goes through the phone issue. Like myself, I find it hard to not sit there and listen when he's on the phone. He doesn't have a phone for himself yet and when he does I'll be very insecure because he's very friendly and I hate how he talks to every and evrybody. It does make me jealous but I just have to get over it and respect him for who he is.

I'm guilty of saying "jamaicans this and jamaicans that" and he hates it. Eventhough I've been in this country only 10 years, I'm still amazed at certain things that happens in JA...

So what do you wear in the winter unsure.gif

Are you serious Dada? headbonk.gif

gojane.com and finishline.com

Boots and sometimes flip flops with socks lol

Wow no one is pon VJ dis morning... I guess everyone is snuggled in beds with der hubby...Hmmm guess I'll go find somehing ta do then....

Morning Dada! Girl I was trying to sleep in late since we about to be watching bout 5 children later today for a close friend. :unsure: Enjoy your day!

Jamerican, that was a great quote from the movie. I enjoyed the movie, but found a few things strange. For example: in the beginning, why did the daughter ask about Sheila & Mike, when this movie took place 3 YEARS LATER. So that means Sheila was married to Troy for years.

I think that was a bloop for sure! :blink:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Guys, I really needed to hear this cuz Jito & I got into a huge fight last week when one of his female friends (whose engaged) text him at like 5 in the morning. We argued for like three days. It was very difficult for me as I'm begginning to see that these young people really and truly have no idea what respect is -NO PUN INTENDED but its true.

Him, his Sis,and the girl all thought nothing of it since "nothing's going on" but I had a problem with it as whatever you can say at 5am could wait til 8am- which is more appropriate for a married man.

Its hard as when we were just dating, he'd tell me all who he talked to, then we got married and it all just stopped... Not a easy transition especially with that dis-respectful puta who was trying to argue with me (now they aint friends).

Hi Mami...as you can tell I was dealing with some foolishness the other night. It is a transition for real...folks told me how marriage can be at times but I was like we got this...the main thing I'm trying to do is take things day by day and not sweating so much of the small stuff. I try not to assume the worst but sometimes it can't be helped. I'm finding myself saying a little extra prayer every day to give me more patience, understanding, and to please not gut a mofo :rofl:

Communication is definitely a major thing...so as long as those lines are open...you'll be fine! I pray we all go be fine!!

Good morning Yardies, Hurricane Siyah woke me up this morning and since i didnt want her to wake everyone else up, here we are....lol

Morning Tee! We're about to had out and meet this home inspector. Enjoy your day! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi Mami...as you can tell I was dealing with some foolishness the other night. It is a transition for real...folks told me how marriage can be at times but I was like we got this...the main thing I'm trying to do is take things day by day and not sweating so much of the small stuff. I try not to assume the worst but sometimes it can't be helped. I'm finding myself saying a little extra prayer every day to give me more patience, understanding, and to please not gut a mofo rofl.gif

Communication is definitely a major thing...so as long as those lines are open...you'll be fine! I pray we all go be fine!!

Morning Tee! We're about to had out and meet this home inspector. Enjoy your day! kicking.gif

Good luck baby, Claim it! :) hi Den!

I was skimming earlier today, so I'm not 100% sure what you're talking about... but if it is what I think it is, I didn't know they have coupons for those!

1luv, try zappos.com. I have very wide feet & zappos carries lots of shoes for hard-to-find sizes... with free shipping.

Dens Wifey/1luv I also get shoes from Payless & sometimes they aren't the most comfortable. That's where those gel things come in handy.

headbonk.gifrofl.gif

lol I've heard that for men with big hands/feet, but never for tall & skinny men.

yes sometimes you can get stuff discounted.

Timeline

I'm sure you noticed what I put in bold. Don't be offended by what I'm going to say, if you don't like it, fine but here goes: young people besa? If I'm not mistaken, aren't you pretty young yourself? 2nd, age is nothing but a number mami, I'm 23, my honey is 22 and not to diss my siser but her and her hubby are 30 something with 3 kids and still very immature. So in other words, don't refer to young ppl like that because you can be old or young and have no respect as well as be old or young and do have respect.

Also, my honey always say that ppl tend to think that when they're married that they should change, NO, when you're married you should remain the same (with certain things atleast). You should've had a problem with his friend BEFORE you guys got married, not after marriage. Marriage isn't going to make a person just wake up and say "oh I'm married now" No mami, their experiences make them wake up. I hope you understand where I'm coming from, don't have to agree. Ask yourself, "the day afetr I got married, did I suddenly change all my bad habits/things that my husband didn't like?"

Lastly, do you expect him to tell you all his life who he talks to?

As I said before, no offfense intended.

@Tee I was thinking the same thing like dang what does she wear in the winter...

Yup mi dead serious Roc was the thinnest thing I dated and even he had muscles under em shirt and a six pack out this world... Whoooooo

Lol @ Tee.

Dada you crazy, thin men are okay... As long as dem nuh boney (sp)like mine :rofl:

Wow no one is pon VJ dis morning... I guess everyone is snuggled in beds with der hubby...Hmmm guess I'll go find somehing ta do then....

Go find a thin man :rofl: Sorry I meant a mr.thicky thick :rofl:

Don't worry Dada yuh soon gone a JA!

Boots and sometimes flip flops with socks lol

Flip flops with socks MrsTee, c'mon on now :rofl:

Morning Dada! Girl I was trying to sleep in late since we about to be watching bout 5 children later today for a close friend. :unsure: Enjoy your day!

I think that was a bloop for sure! :blink:

Goodluck with thos rugrats! Would not wanna be you, I have 3 in my house (1, 5 and 11) and whooooo!

:yes: @ bloop.

Good morning Yardies, Hurricane Siyah woke me up this morning and since i didnt want her to wake everyone else up, here we are....lol

Lol, leave that girl alone! How old is she?

Hi Mami...as you can tell I was dealing with some foolishness the other night. It is a transition for real...folks told me how marriage can be at times but I was like we got this...the main thing I'm trying to do is take things day by day and not sweating so much of the small stuff. I try not to assume the worst but sometimes it can't be helped. I'm finding myself saying a little extra prayer every day to give me more patience, understanding, and to please not gut a mofo :rofl:

Morning Tee! We're about to had out and meet this home inspector. Enjoy your day! :dance:

DW you might not agree with me but as I told Besa, if you were comfortable with him before marriage then you should be just as comfortable with him after marriage. Don't be trying to do no major changes where it isn't necessary.

As me and Tee were laughing at the fact that I pass gas in front of G, when I get married I'm still gonna do, that is until he says "enough gas girl" He tickles until I'm at the brink of p'ing on myself and he won't stop when we get married. Those are minor things but major things should be dealt with before marriage, not after.

Goodluck on the inspection!!! As you'd say "claim it girl!"

Have a great weekend ladies.

Edited by kjenkins86

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.