*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

As of right now JG I am planning on it. Like I said Marley's little event will hopefully be over no later than 8. I'll text you when I am on my way.

LOL...my eye sight is not bad JG you didn't have to make my shout out bigger.

Ha ha......I was doing the whole kid thing.....throwing rocks at your window and yelling "can Dillon come out and play???????"

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tee & Dills, I appreciate the honesty!!!

Yes, I saw how hurt Den was last night...its like he was broken. He told me that he feels like that phone is a way for me to be like that's my phone, I gave this to you, etc...and its honestly not like that but he feels funny about it anyways since he has been on his own since he was 16 and if he didn't have his son he probably would just tough it out until he was working and able to spurge on a phone. I never want to see how my husband looked last night again...when I said the "D" word...I said it to hurt him and then I realized I was being a little controlling and I didn't like it at all, so I prayed on it and said I was sorry.

I'm going to just give him his space/privacy and trust him with the phone...

One thing A, nothing should go so bad that you mention the "d" word, believe me I wanted to say it myself a few times like the day before we got married.. for real...It takes a big (no pun intended) woman with big girl draws to humble herself and apologize, and to also realize when the mistake has been made and you did just that.. You didn't draw it out for days or let it fester like an open wound, you handled that! I applaud you for that cause baaaaaaaaaaaaby marriage aint easy...

blink.gif Dyaam I need to listen to my own advice sometimes....rofl.gif but seriously, ya done good mama, ya done good! yes.gif

Timeline

These men aint breathing JA air...lol.. They losing their minds.. sheesh....it was easier rasing my kids blink.gif

Niq dont start!lol

I am so bad right now... Im looking at the web sites KJ posted and looking for sneakers for myself blink.gif Supposed to be looking for my daughter lol. Maybe cause I haven't owned a pair of sneakers in about 5 years blink.gif I am SUCH a flip flop girl! yes.gif

She posted web sites? Dang how I miss those...

Timeline

Tee & Dills, I appreciate the honesty!!!

Yes, I saw how hurt Den was last night...its like he was broken. He told me that he feels like that phone is a way for me to be like that's my phone, I gave this to you, etc...and its honestly not like that but he feels funny about it anyways since he has been on his own since he was 16 and if he didn't have his son he probably would just tough it out until he was working and able to spurge on a phone. I never want to see how my husband looked last night again...when I said the "D" word...I said it to hurt him and then I realized I was being a little controlling and I didn't like it at all, so I prayed on it and said I was sorry.

I'm going to just give him his space/privacy and trust him with the phone...

You’re not perfect you live and you learn. Now that you saw your mistake your were woman enough to accept it, apologize for it, and now move on for it. Today is a new day.

But don’t say dat word again :bonk: !!!

First thing I am going to say is don't throw that word around unless you mean it. It's like telling someone you hate them. Strong words.

But, the phone thing............Oh, I could go on and on about the phone issues. It's just another thing you have to work through. IMO, there's nothing wrong with imposing some restrictions on the phone....well, as far as the bill goes. Your man had restrictions in JA when he had to use chips and pay for limits. It's nothing new. It's not a free for all when he gets here and has unlimited things and more minutes. They sometimes don't get you are actually paying for it!

But, snooping on him.....well, hon, you wouldn't like it if he did that to you. If you feel that strongly, sit and talk about it when the issues come up. Don't let them fester till you blow. Him giving the phone back is like punishment....a grounding.....he's not going to like that. You will figure it out. Patience and time. Be strong.

JG,

Thanks for your brutual honesty as well. He is really good about not going over the minutes or anything and he is so laid back with the phone but you're right I don't need to be snooping and investigating and all of that. He definitely gives me my privacy and respects my space.

I knew before I said "I do" that he had a baby that is his world and he misses him with his all. I also knew that he and his BM do not have a love/hate relationship. It's all about the baby, even though I do feel like she still takes advantage of his love for his son...but I definitely told him that I do not want the phone back and that I will not say that word again (I pray never) so lesson learned...I'm growing y'all!!!!

Some times its easy when things are going soooo good to almost want to question or suspect something just because its what you were use to or expected from past situations. I can't blame him for what others did because he has not given me a reason to and I pray it continues like this!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

First thing I am going to say is don't throw that word around unless you mean it. It's like telling someone you hate them. Strong words.

But, the phone thing............Oh, I could go on and on about the phone issues. It's just another thing you have to work through. IMO, there's nothing wrong with imposing some restrictions on the phone....well, as far as the bill goes. Your man had restrictions in JA when he had to use chips and pay for limits. It's nothing new. It's not a free for all when he gets here and has unlimited things and more minutes. They sometimes don't get you are actually paying for it!

But, snooping on him.....well, hon, you wouldn't like it if he did that to you. If you feel that strongly, sit and talk about it when the issues come up. Don't let them fester till you blow. Him giving the phone back is like punishment....a grounding.....he's not going to like that. You will figure it out. Patience and time. Be strong.

Dillon.....I will be at D's around 7:30. You coming?

Of course she is coming.... and dammit JG... I hate it when we use the same words! Uh... headbonk.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

Okay Q, I so feel you on that girl. Thanks for sharing.

u know im in the same boat girl.. i don't know why but i just don't feel no way bout her calling.. i feel its inappropriate sometimes, AND she always calling letting him talk to the baby not the older son..like i said, i think its wierd. but she can try all she want, sorry honey.. ur ship has SAILED..

stay encouraged mami!

Nope cuz I never dated one. I don’t do skinny men cause they mek me look bigger…

I don't do big men...my ex was like the biggest I ever dated...chile two bellys not do need to be trying to smack together...oh no! :no: Not a good look at all!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Youre not perfect you live and you learn. Now that you saw your mistake your were woman enough to accept it, apologize for it, and now move on for it. Today is a new day.

But dont say dat word again :bonk: !!!

Oh girl no...trust me I am growing and learning and I'm gon do better! Besides we talked about things some more around 4:30 this morning and I think we on the same page now! :devil: So love that man...after this morning...he got me wanting to call BM from my phone and say "Hello...." j/k! :rofl:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

JG,

Thanks for your brutual honesty as well. He is really good about not going over the minutes or anything and he is so laid back with the phone but you're right I don't need to be snooping and investigating and all of that. He definitely gives me my privacy and respects my space.

I knew before I said "I do" that he had a baby that is his world and he misses him with his all. I also knew that he and his BM do not have a love/hate relationship. It's all about the baby, even though I do feel like she still takes advantage of his love for his son...but I definitely told him that I do not want the phone back and that I will not say that word again (I pray never) so lesson learned...I'm growing y'all!!!!

Some times its easy when things are going soooo good to almost want to question or suspect something just because its what you were use to or expected from past situations. I can't blame him for what others did because he has not given me a reason to and I pray it continues like this!

Aint she brutal?? But so on point! lol.... Listen we all have insecurities, but we can't let them play on our emotions.. girl what's that old addage...When you go looking for something you might not like what you find? (somethin like that) So don't drive yourself nuts by making somethin outta nuthin...You will understand fully as your marriage progresses.

I am doing MUCH better now since I pick and choose my battles.. Lawd knows, the only problem I have is when he raises his voice, which he don't really mean to do nor does he see it like that but baaaaaaaaaby I git hotta than fish grease, but then I remember he aint raising his voice, thats just how he is blush.gif It's hard but we a work in progress! yes.gif

I don't do big men...my ex was like the biggest I ever dated...chile two bellys not do need to be trying to smack together...oh no! no0pb.gif Not a good look at all!

Or tryin to sit in a booth together no0pb.gif Not a good look..I think that's why I my hubby tall cause im so short lol

One thing A, nothing should go so bad that you mention the "d" word, believe me I wanted to say it myself a few times like the day before we got married.. for real...It takes a big (no pun intended) woman with big girl draws to humble herself and apologize, and to also realize when the mistake has been made and you did just that.. You didn't draw it out for days or let it fester like an open wound, you handled that! I applaud you for that cause baaaaaaaaaaaaby marriage aint easy...

blink.gif Dyaam I need to listen to my own advice sometimes....rofl.gif but seriously, ya done good mama, ya done good! yes.gif

Thank you! I knew when I said that I was being hateful and mean...I know the power of words and I vowed to not do that again because he doesn't deserve it.I wouldn't want that said to me and I need to be mindful of things I speak...like my Grandma always says...that thing in your mouf can get you in a lot of trouble...boi she ain't never lied. :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

u know im in the same boat girl.. i don't know why but i just don't feel no way bout her calling.. i feel its inappropriate sometimes, AND she always calling letting him talk to the baby not the older son..like i said, i think its wierd. but she can try all she want, sorry honey.. ur ship has SAILED..

stay encouraged mami!

Definitely going to stay encouraged Q. Thanks for sharing from your own experiences with Roger's BM.

I come to realize that no situation is perfect. You have battles and each day is a new day...the enemy be lurking and no lie y'all I think the enemy be on the attack with marriages/relationships..but I refuse to let anything or anyone else come between us and have us looking like we were last night...it was a sad case. Poe thangs, but we're back on it now and we on to the next now...Team Douglas full speed ahead. :lol:

Aint she brutal?? But so on point! lol.... Listen we all have insecurities, but we can't let them play on our emotions.. girl what's that old addage...When you go looking for something you might not like what you find? (somethin like that) So don't drive yourself nuts by making somethin outta nuthin...You will understand fully as your marriage progresses.

I am doing MUCH better now since I pick and choose my battles.. Lawd knows, the only problem I have is when he raises his voice, which he don't really mean to do nor does he see it like that but baaaaaaaaaby I git hotta than fish grease, but then I remember he aint raising his voice, thats just how he is blush.gif It's hard but we a work in progress! yes.gif

Or tryin to sit in a booth together no0pb.gif Not a good look..I think that's why I my hubby tall cause im so short lol

Girl you a mess! I try to avoid booths as well cause girl these babies be sitting on the table some times... :o

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

...hello yardies.

Just stoppin in. I do from time to time and read up on ya'll!

Interesting convos today about feet and the "D" word... I saw "D" and wasnt too sure what it meant (I gotta dutty mind) so had to scroll up a bit and get the jist of things.

BM drama - insecurities.. its my life. :blush:

The BM in my life is a wretched soul who is now threatening to take the kids to Mobay as "she has a job offer there" its a manipulating thing shes doing cuz she knows he's leaving and shes going to do this to threaten him that way they are far from his family and our son will be out of his school environment. I swear, last night I was this close to calling that C_unt and speaking my mind. BUT I kept it cool for my husbands sake... I dont kno how much "cool" I can toss tho. I can only imagine what shes gonna pull when/if he actually GETS here...

DW- you handled things well! :thumbs:

* and yes.. I said c_unt.. cuz thats what she is. :whistle:

Edited by atsleumas

Timeline

You know what they say about tall skinny men too... :devil::yes: :yes: :yes:

I never heard a thing in my life about tall skinny men.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.