*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can someone PM me!!!! Cho :angry: I wanna know!

Be careful what you ask for. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ells congrats on getting the credit going for lehi.. i need to get on board with that with roger!

beseangel.. glad honey stopped smoking.. thats WONDERFUL, that he thinks of you enough to quit :thumbs: AWWW i remember being 110.. bout 6/7 yrs ago LOL.. been doing zumba cardio workout cuz i need to lose a good 30 lbs.. but hubby say him nuh want me to get back to that skinny.. he said two skinny ppl don't match :rofl::rofl:

i am 5 ft 6.. was nothing but bones and RASS!!

Oh wow lol... I cant wait to gain back some weight- I've been stressed out since I started school in Detroit but even since then i cant gain not even 5 lbs... Hubby jokes about how I used to have a bigger a$$ when we just started dating.

A weh him a seh- thats how we start a fire :luv:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KJ, I see you got the multiquote down pat.

ROGER THAT!!!

Love it! That's like I used to say: My name Bennett & I ain't in it.

Did anyone see how one of the Housewives from the ABC show is suing because she was killed off. I tell you what will we sue for next.

What! Which one?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Who u trying to fool? Not me rofl.gif

I hate telling my symptoms over the phone...

Dada she already rubbed it in rofl.gif

Lol

Okay Dr.Tee rofl.gif

Okay, I will be waiting for the results lol Hey I am an innocent.gif

You need to put them on a leash when you're leaving, cause they're baaaad. :yes:

I see...good grief. You got me wanting to leave this place a little early today! :devil::rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Yea that's what I was reffering to.

Thanks star_smile.gif

MrsTee you are dead meat when Nat sees all this!! You and Dada

no0pb.gif she is making a spreadsheet on it and finding coupons for her purchase ;)laughing.gif

Sike nat i apologize (in advance) if you are offended.. I will be goodwhistling.gif

Cuz its none of you business dats why. Your momma just like to be extra clean is all... LOL

Ya feel me? Just make sure your rass is takin one! lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i also wanted to comment on u thanking God everytime u drive up Char,it touched my heart, cuz girl i do the same thing!! (F) ..Thankful to have a place to lay my head WHEREEVER it is, but Im so GRATEFUL to God for my house..i walk around and just give him a quiet praise at times

Amen, girl!

I'm so frustrated :angry:

I'm almost 3 wkslate and all the pt's are saying negative. Doc is booked until next FRIDAY and I just really want to know whats up. Maybe it's my imagination or maybe it's due to stress but I have a hell of an appetite; have no energy; ALWAYS sleepy; gained a few pounds and ripped my dress trying it on and lastly (poor honey) can't sleep at night coz I can't get enough :devil:

I hate having these symptoms and hate not knowing if I'm prego :help:

I hope you find out something soon!

You should try one of those relaxers for kids, it's not really a relaxer, it's more like loosening and softening the hair and it doesn't straighten, just makes it more manageable. I believe walgreens sells it, forgot the name :blush:

My mom put that on my daughter's hair when she went for the summer. I thought I would kill her, but it was definitely more manageable. I just don't like putting chemicals in her hair.

kj and char..its so bad..i used to bribe my cousin w/ 25 to wash her hair.. one time she told me "thats alright, stephani too difficult" :blink: WELL DYAM :crying::crying:

I wish I had someone to bribe. Her cousin went off to college so don't have her anymore.

Try doing it while hubby is on the phone, that would definitely work, esp if he's a talker. :yes:

Tried that before. It was pretty funny.

Chile, I got em.. My favorite glows in the dark, you can take it in the shower and its powerful hahahahahaha.. I know my kids be like why mommy taking so long in da shower lmao

Ohh Ms. Tee,. This is too much for my ears!

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

Okay, okay Im done with the sex talkin cause SOME of yall chuch goin folk can't handle it... so....

The weekend:

Going to visit my niece and nephew today...yayyyyyyykicking.gif Think imma take my niece overnight, just one night cause baaaaaaaaaaaaaby she thinks she is a princess and gonna drive me to drink lol.. Im not taking my nephew cause he didn't listen to hubby last time we had him. unsure.gif

Just playing the rest by ear....

Dillon hit me up when you have a chance...

Edited by MRStee

U aint know what to expect huh A? rofl.gif

Naw MrsTee....girl I'm over here about to start texting my boo right now so when I get home :whistle::devil::rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Okay, okay Im done with the sex talkin cause SOME of yall chuch goin folk can't handle it... so....

The weekend:

Going to visit my niece and nephew today...yayyyyyyykicking.gif Think imma take my niece overnight, just one night cause baaaaaaaaaaaaaby she thinks she is a princess and gonna drive me to drink lol.. Im not taking my nephew cause he didn't listen to hubby last time we had him. unsure.gif

Just playing the rest by ear....

LOL@ church folks... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.