*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay has there every been a time when it was so good u were speaking in tongues. It happened to me one to may times DONT LAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

MEEE TOOOOOO (hand raise up high).. with the ex hubby girl, it happened once or twice (Not that current hubby don't put it down, but my tongue talking stage is ova i think :rofl: ).. i was like :blink: girl i didn't know what to think bout that..LOL

Timeline

That's how they are quana, they know you ain't no virgin quana and when u give the a style or 2 they asking, "A weh yuh learn dat from" and if you tell them they'd be acting crazy. :blink:

girl he get on my nerves with that. cuz he know wus up, but i oblige him and say "no i never did that before you :innocent: " like he want and then he ask the next 2 weeks again.. i know he just want reassurance and want to feel like THE MAN, but its gets played out he wants me to keep lying to the one i love.. :wacko:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl he get on my nerves with that. cuz he know wus up, but i oblige him and say "no i never did that before you :innocent: " like he want and then he ask the next 2 weeks again.. i know he just want reassurance and want to feel like THE MAN, but its gets played out he wants me to keep lying to the one i love.. :wacko:

I know what you talking bout chile, they just want to feel like they're the only one who has gotten that good loving.

TAMH

Timeline

ells congrats on getting the credit going for lehi.. i need to get on board with that with roger!

beseangel.. glad honey stopped smoking.. thats WONDERFUL, that he thinks of you enough to quit :thumbs: AWWW i remember being 110.. bout 6/7 yrs ago LOL.. been doing zumba cardio workout cuz i need to lose a good 30 lbs.. but hubby say him nuh want me to get back to that skinny.. he said two skinny ppl don't match :rofl::rofl:

i am 5 ft 6.. was nothing but bones and RASS!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ells congrats on getting the credit going for lehi.. i need to get on board with that with roger!

beseangel.. glad honey stopped smoking.. thats WONDERFUL, that he thinks of you enough to quit :thumbs: AWWW i remember being 110.. bout 6/7 yrs ago LOL.. been doing zumba cardio workout cuz i need to lose a good 30 lbs.. but hubby say him nuh want me to get back to that skinny.. he said two skinny ppl don't match :rofl::rofl:

i am 5 ft 6.. was nothing but bones and RASS!!

U better not mention your weight and start up Dada!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

I need to see your receipt. lol I don't like to use coupons because you normally have to buy more than one of each item to use them.

An example: Pantene shampoo/conditioner was regularly priced $5 each. They were on sale for $3 each. CVS gave $1 extra buck reward for each one purchased, which made them like $2 each ($4 total). I had a coupon for $1 off 2, so it was like I got both Pantene shampoo AND conditioner for $3!

Another example: Stride gum was on sale for .99 & CVS gave a .99 extra buck reward for it. Plus I had a coupon for .50. So it was like I got the gum for -$0.50.

Last exammple I'll share: General Mills cereals were on sale buy one, get one free. The Total was more expensive at $4.59. Plus I had a coupon for $1 off Total. So I got 2 boxes of cereal (Total & Cinnamon Toast Crunch) for $3.59.

In addition to all my coupons & the sales, I had $8 extra bucks already from previous purchases at CVS. I think this was the first time I ever actually used extra bucks, which always print out on my receipts but get thrown away.

hahaha!! Hubby always says to me "talk to me baby" I say what should I say. Boy I do need help. I did try it once and It was so corny!! I have issues!! KJ, MrsTEE, DaDa Help me! LOL

You didn't ask ME for help, so I'm not offering. :P

..One thing he has started doing is when I get up in the mornings to hop in the shower...he moves to my side of the bed. He said its always so warm and smells like me...awwww :luv:

Mine does that, too. The prob is, sometimes I was only getting up to use the restroom then planned to snooze a few times. But my spot is no longer there. lol

Good Morning Yardies! Happy Friday! I miss talking to you guys! I finally got my two big projects out of the way...

I know that feels good!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

ALREADY!! he have told me that is ONE of the reasons him was hooked. :star: .speaking of

tell me this..WHYYYYY do men want to believe u were a virgin when u met them but then ask you bout stuff u used to do.. did u always do that or this??? :blink:

roger and i have been brutally honest with each other about most things and he can tell me all his pillow talk and im cool, i find it quite entertaining actually. i know he DOESN"T wanna hear certain things about me, so i don't talk about it BUT then he asks over and over :blink: i told him the other day, im tired of talking.. he says.. you know what i wanna hear, just say that..thats crazy to me.. :wacko:

Isn’t that the truth!!! They can dish it but they surely can’t take it…

Timeline

omg.. u gotta try that one..i always wondered why the ladies would wiggle their legs in the air when doing the "hot wuk" dance..tried it, and i found out.. :devil: SELL OFF!!!

another quicker finisher upper fa dem lAANNNNNGGG nights LOL

Yes mi memab now!!! I think I never tried that once cuz mi legs are so big dats is a lot to wiggle. I might try it an wiggle em off of me. Instead of pumping he might have to grab me and hold on :rofl: .....

Timeline

O.k. here comes my blond moment (sorry JG) what is a bullet blush.gif ?

O.k. so if you did it on the phone why can't you do it in person?

blink.gif Oh, no you didn't!!!!!headbonk.gif

Cuz its none of you business dats why. Your momma just like to be extra clean is all... LOL

Have you seen Clone a Willy? Google it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

This is a warning be very careful if you plan on going back to recap..

You've been warned...

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Umm I'll put it in your PM.....

Can someone PM me!!!! Cho :angry: I wanna know!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Afternoon Yardies!!! I tell ya...I went to lunch and came back and y'all up in here off the chainz!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.