*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah mon, mi tink mi betta tap and guh wuk, could talk forever on this topic lol

i told u 1luv got it in her already, its us quiet ones that u would least expect :innocent:

anybody see lisa raye, the real mccoy last night, she is kinda off to me sometimes, but i love her swag.. i will watch it..it was cool

Did you see my post where I said you taught me a lot?

I seen ur post on FB and tried to find it but it must have been off. I’m sure there will be repeats. I was so made Grey’s was a repeat last night!!!

Did anyone see how one of the Housewives from the ABC show is suing because she was killed off. I tell you what will we sue for next.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl I'm such a poe thang...I went to the salon on Saturday and by Wednesday I had to pull it back into a pontytail!

I need to go on FB and look at JG's pics as well!

Girl, you sweated the do already! I haven't gotten my hair done in so long for that very reason. I get my hair pressed, pay $60 and three days later I have an afro again. Not worth my time and money. But it sure looks good when I leave the salon though....

You got FB stalkers?? Wow I guess der hating on your happiness ey?

Yeah...The haters will always be there trying to stir stuff up because they are miserable. In the words of DW, "Poe Thang"

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Just hang in there momma. God is gonna work it out. There is nothing like having the keys to your own crib. I drive up to my house somedays and just thank God for being so awesome.

So true. I have to give God the praise cause I'm blessed, Den's blessed, we all blessed!

Girl, you sweated the do already! I haven't gotten my hair done in so long for that very reason. I get my hair pressed, pay $60 and three days later I have an afro again. Not worth my time and money. But it sure looks good when I leave the salon though....

Yeah...The haters will always be there trying to stir stuff up because they are miserable. In the words of DW, "Poe Thang"

Yes, girl its already a hot mess...pulled back with a afro puff pontytail!

LOL@ Poe Thang...

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

She got new pics or you talking bout her old ones?

They were new for me since we recently became FB friends but they were great pics! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Shy you blink.gif ??? Yeah right....

So JG you don't like to talk during the do? Girl you can't shut me up its such a turn on to me.

I was going to make a comment; but decided to be good today! devil.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

At least you can go upstairs or these odda broads can be wid ders after work they have no consideration for likkle old me (well anent nothing likkle about me so I’ll say) Poor me who is all alone…. Dey torturing the ish outta me!!!

Ok. Everybody let's change the subject. We are making DaDa miserable. I just got an email with the attached files. Too Funny. Loves it!Husband_Night_Out_Permission_Slip.pdfWife_Night_Out_Permission_Slip.pdf

K-1 Timeline

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

AOS Timeline

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

3/1/2010 - Touched

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!! Shortly I will be heading out to Brooklyn. It's my day off. Well I paid outrageous phone bill. Planned to do it next wk when I get paid but an older relative died on dad side of family & ppl trying to contact me. I used $$$ from savings to pay. That sucked but I will & must return it back to savings. Now I requested an outgoing international block on hubby phone. Young woman/rep said they don't have that option. #######!!!! I never heard this b4. I know Tmobile have it. All this $$$ sprint take from ppl, you would think they'd have this option. Well I may be a pest and call & ask another rep. But hubby better utilize phone cards. B/C I will not hesitate to disconnect service all together

My condolences to your family. Try calling another rep, that's weird. Also, some phones have call restriction in the phone itself, gotta play with the menu and it'll block the area code.

Morning! Happy Friday.

Does anyone else find it EXTREMELY difficult to get out of bed in the morning because you rather stay cuddled up with your husbands? That's every morning for me. Except Saturdays, when I tend to get up early then take a nap later.

I have a hard time getting out of bed because he has his leg and hand on me and I can't move! But if I could move I wouldn't want to get up :devil:

Morning! My hand is raised. I kept setting the alarm on my phone back...I wanted to stay next to him. One thing he has started doing is when I get up in the mornings to hop in the shower...he moves to my side of the bed. He said its always so warm and smells like me...awwww :luv:

Awwww :luv:

Mista use to just work, not even a oohh or ahhh but now, shyt, he is more vocal than me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

I never get that, G never used to make a sound either (and I hated that because then I don't know if you're really enjoyimng it) until I started busting out laughing at the faces he makes, such as clenching his teeth or tensing up like he's working out. So every now and then I hear oohs and ahhs

Good Morning Yardies! Happy Friday! I miss talking to you guys! I finally got my two big projects out of the way for work and now I just need to finish up my thesis by April 23. After that, we are off to JA for a short vacation. Everything is good with us, with the exception of a little hateration from Facebook stalkers. We're trying to workout everyday until our trip to JA so I may need somebody to come scrape me off the floor.

Great that you finished those 2 projects, good luck on finishing the rest! Facebook is a blessing and a curse :yes:

Have fun on your vacation, you deserve it after all this work.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

At least you can go upstairs or these odda broads can be wid ders after work they have no consideration for likkle old me (well anent nothing likkle about me so I’ll say) Poor me who is all alone…. Dey torturing the ish outta me!!!

awww dada..hang in there girl..good things come to those who wait.. :thumbs:

sumbody shoulda told honey to check in today..her and i used to get in BIG trouble talking like this back in the day :devil:

Timeline

char thats how much i pay for my daughters UGHHH.. u should see me cracking that whip when they don't wrap it..im like uhhh do you have $60..lawd knows i dont wanna deal with the puffy stuff so u betta make this last!!!

Timeline

char thats how much i pay for my daughters UGHHH.. u should see me cracking that whip when they don't wrap it..im like uhhh do you have $60..lawd knows i dont wanna deal with the puffy stuff so u betta make this last!!!

Girl, I bet you do crack the whip. I take my daughter to a kids salon and its like $45. I'm like $45 + $60=$105 x 3 days= 2 Afros. Not feeling this figure. Not to mention she is so tenderhead. Luckily, they are used to dealing with kids because she cries every time.

K-1 Timeline

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

AOS Timeline

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

3/1/2010 - Touched

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMFAO rofl.gif

I used to say the same thing, until I started having dream sex. (Tee that's a new one, dream sex) It's dreaming about something or someone else while you're having sex. Mane I used to dream about Avant, his foine self. devil.gif

Ummm I know that one all too well unsure.gif

Good morning Yardies.. Needless to say, tee drank a lil too much and her old azz was fast asleep when she got home headbonk.gif Make up sexy party tonight! lmao

Timeline

i also wanted to comment on u thanking God everytime u drive up Char,it touched my heart, cuz girl i do the same thing!! (F) ..Thankful to have a place to lay my head WHEREEVER it is, but Im so GRATEFUL to God for my house..i walk around and just give him a quiet praise at times

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.