*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies Im just stopping by to let you all know that Garfields EAD & Ap was APPROVED. EAD Card Production was ordeded on the 7th. Thank You all for you continued support

Thats wonderful mi sista!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

????? What ever happened to Bunz?? I haven't seen her around here in awhile.

She pon FB. She got her Visa and just left us.... LOL

She doesn't even dip her head in no more. I feel like Akon "I'm so Lonely"... LOL

Alot of the vets have left. Not sure why. I know we all need a break from time to time but dang vacation ova!!!

Most of the time Marley takes a shower every day but in the winter I let her go every other day because she has really bad eczema and it is worse in the winter. Jazz takes a shower every night and if his Dad had his way he would take one every morning as well. We just don't have time in the morning with getting ready for school. This time of year they are outside playing a lot and when they come in the smell like a wet dog so in the shower they go.

Oh and good morning yardies!!!

Today Mikel has been here 1 year. Boy time has flown by.

Why is that. I never understand how they smell like dog so quick.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No mi got 8 days its next Friday :dance: ....

Wah yuh trying to get rid of me :angry: ?

LMAO... Of course not DaDa. I love having you around here. Are you going to do another report when you return? lol Find a cute sundress and work it.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks MRStee, I'll go back to page 133 and read. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What sparked this comment? The talk about a job? If so, come on down! I have heard that Texas, esp Houston, didn't suffer as much when the economy dipped.

I've never heard of whitefish spread.

What! What T-Mobile do you have? I def get charged for texting Jamaica.

Whose husband is taking the test? Better hope your state didn't do like Texas and change the law. My husband had to take a driver's education course before he could get his license, but at least since he took the course he didn't have to take the written test.

:rofl:

Eric_Jewnug. She's taking hubby to do his test on Monday but not sure what it entails. In Maryland you have to complete a 3hr drug and alcohol training program and a driving test.

TAMH

Timeline

That's what I love about St. Louis, Nat....

Cost of living is really good here. I freak out at the cost of housing some of you talk about and your commutes

We are a big city with a small town mentality. Everyone pretty much knows everyone.

Good free schools and a huge private, mostly Catholic, school system.

Lots of free stuff to do.....landmarks, the zoo, science center, museums. And always some sort of festival to go to.

Diverse.

Rivers and great parks. Forest Park rivals Central Park in NY.

OK, the weather sucks but you get used to it. It sometimes changes hourly. Winters are not really bad. Lately, we've had only a couple weeks of snow really. Summers can be so freakin' hot and humid though and seem to last forever.

BASEBALL CARDINALS!!!!!!!

And of course...............Me, Dillon, Shaunsgirl, JOURNEE........and whomever else I am forgetting.

Tell me something, girls.............how long is the very longest you would let your child go without taking a shower or bath? I mean even if you were crazy busy and there just wasn't time.

1 day

Timeline

Dada,

I just wanted to put my "big girl drawz" on an apologize to you if I came off "Rashida-ish" towards you yesterday. I was just expressing an opinion but I didn't have to be so gangsta with it. So please except my apologies. I appreciate my VJ family because without you guys I wouldn't have made it this far, so thanks to everyone! :)

Tee,

I appreciate the apology it means a lot to me :star: chica but no worries we just strong opinionated woman is all. I like how we agree to disagree and I also like how on the board we don’t tip toe around each other we say how we feel and mean it. Actually I thought yesterday’s discussion was good I was just worried you thought I was trying to step on your toes and I wasn’t. Mi still lubs (L) yuh long time!!!

Speaking of VJ family did anyone see Spangles wedding pics? She looks so darn happy I love it and she made a beautiful bride. I tell you, you ladies clean up really nice yall be looking so purrty :crying: …. LOL

Timeline

LMAO... Of course not DaDa. I love having you around here. Are you going to do another report when you return? lol Find a cute sundress and work it.

No because oonu chat bout me so bad (as I cross my arms and pout like a kid)

Who knows how dis trip will turn out mi gwaan back wid oonu favorite person and dey don’t want me to go to Negril dey want me to stay in Mobay wid dem and der friends. Ehhhnnn? O.k. what eva yuh say but when you go look fi mi inna mi bed come Sat mawning don’t be upset when mi naa der. Plus who wants to spend all the time with Flava Flav? Not me.

Also em cousin passed last week so you knoa de wake will be next week so I'm looking for something respectful to wear. I don’t want the family looking at me like :blink: . Mi tink dis trip will be a chill trip. I might finally visit Ricks and go to the beach party on Sunday again but besides that I really don’t have it planned out like I usually do. I'm hoping we hit up the new club Club Cali on Friday but who knows and maybe swing past the Jungle on Sat. Wait it does sound like I have it planned out huh?

Timeline

Alright, I'm here.

Lady C, congrats on approvals.

KJenkins, I 2nd that. Sprint just started charging for txts to JA. I too called back in Nov about charges on my bill. At that time, rep stated I shouldve been getting charge but wasn't.

Also MetroPCS sounds good & all but we wouldn't benefit b/c here in NY it doesn't include JA in it's unlimited plan.

JQ, best of luck. I know you're in route/layover right now but still sending good luck. Sorry the Mr. Being like that. He'll get over it. I believe I can take a mini all ladies get away w/o hubby. Out of country, I don't think so. But to each is own.

DaDa, I wish I was going to JA. I need a get away like yesterday. I was so used to travelling every 3 months. Soon though!

MrsTee & the other ladies who may have an age gap of 8yrs plus. I think that's wonderful. Both of you can see past age difference, so do the damn thing. I'm older than hubby as well but only by 3 yrs.

Only major document that I did a name change on is SS#. No rush for others. Plus passport don't expire for a few more years.

Nat & someone else, WOW on ticket prices leaving Texas. I never paid more than $398 to go to JA. Cheapest was $184 via Jetblue but I flew into Kingston. But then again, I'm signed up w/almost all the online ticket sights. So I usually get notifications of good deals.

I hope I addressed everything I wanted to.

Thanks Mo, we don't have differences about too many things. I was literally in shock we I first talked to his mom and found out im only 1 year younger than herblink.gif and all my brother and sister in laws are under the age of 19, which is the same age as my son! lol

Timeline

OK......Thank you very much! Most of you agreed with me. Every day for my kids. Always has been. Always will be. DaDa.......no0pb.gif

I'm basically fuming. My BF had his kids last night and the kid's mom, always playing games, texted him she wouldn't be home till 10:30 so she would just pick up the kids at his house. It's a SCHOOL NIGHT, mind you and he's supposed to have the kids home by 9 pm. So BF tries to talk his son into taking a shower at his house. Son said no0pb.gif cause he has no clothes there to change into. BF says, when was the last time you took a shower? After some thought......SATURDAY. 5 days ago. This is a 13 year old active but autistic boy. ####### is that??????? How does a mother not notice her kids haven't bathed. (Sorry, DaDa....no direct knock on you. Just can't fathom it at all.)

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.