*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

:D

alright ladies went WAAYYYY over my lunch.. chat w/ ya;ll later!!

Q I missed yuh Dang trying to catch up mi sen yuh a Pm

MMMM HMMMMMMM...I know who you are going to see to!!! :P:D Do what you do!!!! Hope you don't have a run in with Roc again this time! And PLEASE when you come back don't take forever and a day with your trip report. So excited for ya!

:rofl::rofl:

Where in my post did I advise JQ to bicker with her husband? I basically am saying don't feel guilty.. If you take away the fact that she is going with her girls... she is also getting HIS daughter... so it aint gonna be all fun and games while she is there.. I would never encourage anyone to argue/bicker with their husband. Im simply telling her not to feel bad for the choice SHE has made already.. She just wishes he wasn't acting like he is so that she can have good feelings about their marriage while she is in JA! huh.gif

For the record, no one has to listen to me... I just express my thoughts in an open forum... you don't have to agree or like it....

:thumbs:

I felt like you all had some valid and good points. I don't know if you all know this or not but I feel like y'all are my family...its true when I said y'all have gotten me through some things and helped me. So please keep the real coming on here.

Wub you all! :wub:

Awwe Dens' yes I know exactly how you mean :D

Awwwww! that is so sweet. You hang on to that man girl cause they ain't easy to find. :yes:

Tell me about it TAM that is exactly why I am not letting go. My Neighbor Mrs Bootsy had her 41st year anniversary last night and it made mi yeyes dem watah cause TRUE love is so beautiful. :wub: I pray that God allows me to be blessed with my Husband for the rest of my life!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I luv it :thumbs: I forgot about the max #'s LOL I am thinking of a vanity plate too I always wanted one but just never really pursued it maybe now is the time cause I am changing my name on my registration anyway its up this month.

I do too! :thumbs:

Well thanks JQ~

you hooking up with Damneicy, mi jealous tell ar mi seh whagwaan :star:

Thanks Dens I am the same way I called him when I last night on the way home and chatted the whole way till I was at the door :bonk: He came out as he does every day to grab my laptop and we went for water ice and Chinese food. I was missing that man so much I chatted him up even to the front door LOL we a mess.

Aww Philly dat is so sweet :crying: !!!

Dang your journey was before I came pon VJ but I wonder how miserable you were when you went in de yaad. Honey pon FB so depressed I bet you were a mess as well.

MMMM HMMMMMMM...I know who you are going to see to!!! :P:D Do what you do!!!! Hope you don't have a run in with Roc again this time! And PLEASE when you come back don't take forever and a day with your trip report. So excited for ya!

Girl Roc been linking me phone like crazy. Yes I had the threats dat I’m going to see the real him if I come back and go to Negril blah blah blah. Tell it to me last May when yuh dashed away. Now get out mi face!!!

I think its time to continue the Nollywood FEVAH!

Tee did you watch the movie? I think I already posted pt 2-1 but here it is again since there are too many pages in between. Girlllllll its sooooo gooooood!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAFZx3wUdDU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=0E62mtVy8tk&feature=related

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Note to self: p142.

The good thing about going in so early is getting off early! I'm out of here!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I'm excited too...I love it Dada. I got a big ole' smile on my face.

Ha. Well we shall see he is cool ova de phone but I need to see for myself in person. Em cousin passed last week so I’m like uh oh dats means we will be at a wake. Not trying to meet folks just yet but oh well so it goes.

He’s really upset all mi chat bout is Mobay but hey dats mi hood I’m Mobay fi life. He told me we will see. I’m even thinking bout going back the movies to see Why Did I get Married Too if its out there yet. There is no show is Negril so guess where we’ll have to go? Did you guess yet? Yup dat’s right Mobay baby!!! LOL

Timeline

Where in my post did I advise JQ to bicker with her husband? I basically am saying don't feel guilty.. If you take away the fact that she is going with her girls... she is also getting HIS daughter... so it aint gonna be all fun and games while she is there.. I would never encourage anyone to argue/bicker with their husband. Im simply telling her not to feel bad for the choice SHE has made already.. She just wishes he wasn't acting like he is so that she can have good feelings about their marriage while she is in JA! huh.gif

For the record, no one has to listen to me... I just express my thoughts in an open forum... you don't have to agree or like it....

NO you didn’t encourage her to bicker with her hubby you said something else… It wasn’t bad and for the record I said this like if we were all talking in person and you know how if you don’t agree you be like girl no don’t listen to her… I’m trying to explain it but not sure if you understand it. I didn’t mean it in a mean way.. You know what I don’t even need to explain cause the subject is over in my book but it wasn’t meant the way your taking it. Oh well

Aww Philly dat is so sweet :crying: !!!

Dang your journey was before I came pon VJ but I wonder how miserable you were when you went in de yaad. Honey pon FB so depressed I bet you were a mess as well.

Girl Roc been linking me phone like crazy. Yes I had the threats dat I’m going to see the real him if I come back and go to Negril blah blah blah. Tell it to me last May when yuh dashed away. Now get out mi face!!!

Dada yes our journey was so long it took 7 months for our initial USCIS approval and I was losing my mind the whole way LOL. It seems like forever until the process was complete but it was 200% worth it! I know exactly how Honey is feeling as Den's would say Poe thang but that is why I was so happy to find VJ and be able to share that anxiety with you all. There are so many emotions during this process it helped so much to have other people going through it together.

I am just so blessed cause my previous relationships in JA and Haiti girl were a hot mess I never imagined I would or could actually be happy. Now it seems that I am living a fairy tale compared to the past, only the pickney issues. Speaking of pickney yuh get my text? Mi guh sen yuh pm bout the Phockery dis mawning stand by

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

(L)

Awwwww! that is so sweet. You hang on to that man girl cause they ain't easy to find. :yes:

tell me about it TAMH.. it try not to do too much away from hubby cuz i have had a man that

didn't do much with me and it wasn't fun at all.. so to have a man that TRYS to be w/ me ALL tHE DANG TIME..im trying to appreciate it LOL i really am grateful (L)(L)

Timeline

I felt like you all had some valid and good points. I don't know if you all know this or not but I feel like y'all are my family...its true when I said y'all have gotten me through some things and helped me. So please keep the real coming on here.

Wub you all! :wub:

See Dens the way I posted it was like shoot I can't describe what I meant but the thing I like is we all have opinion and some we agree with and others we don’t. I think its cool we always say our peace and who ever we are talking to can decide what they want to do from there. I never meant for my post to come off as my opinion is better than yours but typing and talking is different cause the reader doesn’t know if your joking are serious.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NO you didn't encourage her to bicker with her hubby you said something else… It wasn't bad and for the record I said this like if we were all talking in person and you know how if you don't agree you be like girl no don't listen to her… I'm trying to explain it but not sure if you understand it. I didn't mean it in a mean way.. You know what I don't even need to explain cause the subject is over in my book but it wasn't meant the way your taking it. Oh well

gurl me and you always at it! lol.. No harm no foul.. just expressing opinions... didn't take it no kinda way sis just keep in gully rose.gif

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well on my way home. Talk about needing a back rub.. Get wit yall later

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.