*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yall are right.

Im just going to see if he budges (sp) and if not I tried. But I love him so much and for that reason alone I will try.:unsure:

And let the congregation say AMEN!!!! Whoo dat's all I was saying thank you Jesus God is good!!! Just say it and whatn he does with it after that is his business. Give him the Peace sign say Likkle More and be out the door.

Whoo mi need a red stripe now!!!

UMMMM EXCUSE ME!!!! But did we know you were going back again next week?

:whistle: Only you Dills would pick up on it. You’re the same one that jinz me last trip!!!

:devil:

Hey mama...I checked around and definitely use your married name on your AOS paperwork! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

:whistle: Only you Dills would pick up on it. You’re the same one that jinz me last trip!!!

I saw that too but I don't call out grown folks and thangs...I wait for them to tell it! :whistle::rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

:dance::dance: exactly.. YOU TRIED..thats all u can do..

and we don't wanna be right girl, just don't want u to have to knock his rass out when he come with the phockery when u come back LOL

yeah dada.. tickets from tx to the caribbean.. ain't no punk..i think ive paid 480 at the LOWEST

Reason #1 Not to move to Texas...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And let the congregation say AMEN!!!!

amen!!

DaDa you in NC? What part? I got a lot of family in NC

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dills thats awesome u could give it from the other side.. and be so honest that u were really picking fights w/ mikel cuz u were feeling bad.... thanks for ur honesty mygirl.

and mi cyann believe u 37!!!

Just keeping it real.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

amen!!

DaDa you in NC? What part? I got a lot of family in NC

Raleigh.

Hey you know anyone that can hook me up with a job or cut my grass fi mi? I’ll pay dem. I’m up here in PA still and I know my grass needs cut so bad. The subdivision I’m in you have to keep your grass cut or else I think they fine you so I’m trying to find someone to do it for me until I reach. Hell who am I kidding if they do a good job they can do it afta mi reach too.

Hey mi finally catch up and everyone dash away :unsure:

I love this gospel song “Faithful is Our God’

Sorry Philly... I didnt see your reply yesterday. I think I lost a couple pages... lost my place.

It has to be max 7 letters/numbers and can include a space.

Rasta 4 life would be nice... but if Louis gets to drive cant do luv my rasta!! LOL!

RSTA4LF ... Does that make sense?

I luv it :thumbs: I forgot about the max #'s LOL I am thinking of a vanity plate too I always wanted one but just never really pursued it maybe now is the time cause I am changing my name on my registration anyway its up this month.

Yep thats nice

mine says JAM8KAN does that make sense? its corny but I like it

I do too! :thumbs:

Very well put but

Im hotta than the equator at him and he just called and asked what time I was getting off work because he off and got the car and the phone but the phone will be dead. I told him come at 3pm :angry: And yes Dills Im still mad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Im not going to give him any power over me the devil can be so busy and try to mess up everything. i am happy I am going to relax wit my 2 favorite girls in the world, and see my favorite likkle girl inthe world. + hook up with Damneicy in Kingston, so Im ok, I really am. I dont want him to try to argue with me over something stupid and I say something I will regret :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Well thanks JQ~

you hooking up with Damneicy, mi jealous tell ar mi seh whagwaan :star:

Philly, nothing is wrong with that mi sista! You keeping it real and you saying what works for you. I honestly don't know how I'm going to act when one of us goes somewhere without the other for the first time for whatver reason...I know I love that man and he loves me and just being here at work for 7.5 hours a day or when I'm at the salon getting my hair done...I'm missing and thinking of him...whew!

Thanks Dens I am the same way I called him when I last night on the way home and chatted the whole way till I was at the door :bonk: He came out as he does every day to grab my laptop and we went for water ice and Chinese food. I was missing that man so much I chatted him up even to the front door LOL we a mess.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

And let the congregation say AMEN!!!! Whoo dat's all I was saying thank you Jesus God is good!!! Just say it and whatn he does with it after that is his business. Give him the Peace sign say Likkle More and be out the door.

MMMM HMMMMMMM...I know who you are going to see to!!! :P:D Do what you do!!!! Hope you don't have a run in with Roc again this time! And PLEASE when you come back don't take forever and a day with your trip report. So excited for ya!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

MMMM HMMMMMMM...I know who you are going to see to!!! :P:D Do what you do!!!! Hope you don't have a run in with Roc again this time! And PLEASE when you come back don't take forever and a day with your trip report. So excited for ya!

I'm excited too...I love it Dada. I got a big ole' smile on my face.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

JQ don't listen to Tee!!! He is acting childish but men show there anger different. Don't bicker try to make piece because life is not promised we have no idea what might happen on this trip and the last thing that needs to happen is you all not being on the best terms. Listen to Dillon at least give it one more try.

Where in my post did I advise JQ to bicker with her husband? I basically am saying don't feel guilty.. If you take away the fact that she is going with her girls... she is also getting HIS daughter... so it aint gonna be all fun and games while she is there.. I would never encourage anyone to argue/bicker with their husband. Im simply telling her not to feel bad for the choice SHE has made already.. She just wishes he wasn't acting like he is so that she can have good feelings about their marriage while she is in JA! huh.gif

For the record, no one has to listen to me... I just express my thoughts in an open forum... you don't have to agree or like it....

Thanks Dens I am the same way I called him when I last night on the way home and chatted the whole way till I was at the door :bonk: He came out as he does every day to grab my laptop and we went for water ice and Chinese food. I was missing that man so much I chatted him up even to the front door LOL we a mess.

That's so 'tweet. Love is beautiful! :luv:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Lobster fest? Tell me more??

lol I don't know a whole lot about it lol My aunt has nice trips and they also will be wine tasting. I asked hubby if he wanted to go and he agreed. My brother and sister will keep him company! :) I just didn't want him to be at home with nothing to do or feel as though he can't do things unless Im there with him. He was fine with it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.