*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yall are right.

Im just going to see if he budges (sp) and if not I tried. But I love him so much and for that reason alone I will try.:unsure:

:dance::dance: exactly.. YOU TRIED..thats all u can do..

and we don't wanna be right girl, just don't want u to have to knock his rass out when he come with the phockery when u come back LOL

:blink: Dang Nat and you were down JA pretty much for a minute....My tickets usually range from 298-398 my one for next week was only 301 but I didn't pay fi it so it don't matter.

yeah dada.. tickets from tx to the caribbean.. ain't no punk..i think ive paid 480 at the LOWEST

Timeline

Dillon you are so right, that is a huge step IMO and have to consider the other parties feelings that they are gonna miss the heck out of you when yuh gone! :yes:

Dills we must be the only couple who are attached at the hip. I don't need any time alone time at work is enough for me and when I'm gone is enough for him. I can't imagine leaving the country getting on a plane without my Husband for th sale of fun, God forbid something happened and I was never to return? All that aside I don't want to travel alone or with girfriends without him, I did that enough when I was single I love my Husband and want to spend every moment and share every experience I can with him. I understand there are certain instances where there is a need to travel alone, family emergencies and such, but just cause I need a vacation Nuh Suh not without my Man. :wub:

Now I know you Ladies prolly aint feeling this but its my feelings and I am keeping it real.

Philly der is nothing wrong with expressing how you feel. We’re all different but what one doesn’t agree with another one will. I think that is true love and nothing is wrong with it.

I agree so much with your first post that is why I want JQ to make a mends so bad just in case..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is there any particular reason you need to have the forms filled out with your married name? I don't think so...I mean your BC still has your maiden name, etc...I would make sure that all the names correlate at least for this phase of the process...maybe I'm wrong though. Cause even though, I have a marriage license...my name still has not legally changed on my DL, SS card, passport etc. I would use the name as it appears on your passport.

I applied for my SSN using my married name and the agent @ the office had advised me to call USCIS and inform them of the name change so they could update my file. While speaking to the USCIS agent, she advised me that I should just complete the application forms using my married. She stressed to me that there will not be any problems as they would have a copy of the marriage cert. that would support the name change. I really don't want to apply for stuff in my maiden name then and then try to change them later. I will investigate some more cause I'm not sending out the paperwork until next week. I'll let you know what I come up with.

TAMH

Timeline

Yep thats nice

mine says JAM8KAN does that make sense? its corny but I like it

A friend of mine has a tattoo she named Jim Aiken......say it real fast

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I applied for my SSN using my married name and the agent @ the office had advised me to call USCIS and inform them of the name change so they could update my file. While speaking to the USCIS agent, she advised me that I should just complete the application forms using my married. She stressed to me that there will not be any problems as they would have a copy of the marriage cert. that would support the name change. I really don't want to apply for stuff in my maiden name then and then try to change them later. I will investigate some more cause I'm not sending out the paperwork until next week. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Yes please let us all know cause I know this will come up again and you'll be able to help out the next person. I get a big "DUH" cause you would definitely want your GC in your married name...girl please forgive me...I haven't had my Vitamin D for the day! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Our season opener for the Pirates was Monday I think. I hate that baseball season is beginning...

I'm sorry, I think you just spoke a foreign language I don't understand headbonk.gif suck teeth...........

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

You AREN'T kissing but...tell him you know he is acting the way he is acting because...this that and the other. You really are just calling out his behavior. headbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif You aren't going to have a good trip if don't deal with this before you leave.

She's really nice. I would say get over your jackass baby self and talk to me. What is your problem? And go from there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Why y'all ignoring me? I asked a question earlier and nobody no ana mi ((kisteeth)) :devil:

Question: If you complete the AOS forms using your married name, will the civil surgeon take issue with the surnames not corresponding on the I-693 and vaccine record?. In such case do you take your marriage certificate with you?.

Cuz it was a AOS question you know we don't discuss dem things. When you want to talk about that you have to put a Off Topic smiley up first.. :rofl:

Now why doesn't your hubby read this board like Eric so we can get this through his thick head too. :D

Love ya JQ and enjoy your trip and good luck at the interview.

Ditto that JQ!

JQ, please go on the website for Hartsfied-Jackson and see what all they have inside the airport. If you must leave the airport then you should check out the Camp Creek market area...they have a variety of shops and places to get food and stuff...I'm going to PM you my number...call me girl!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is all you can do. :thumbs:

Now why doesn't your hubby ready this board like Eric so we can get this through his thick head too. :D

Love ya JQ and enjoy your trip and good luck at the interview.

That is so right Dills. Cause he hears what I say, but it kinda drives it home when he read it on here and see what the board thinks of situation.

Like MrsTee said in the recap--I keep putting it on here cause I know he is reading it. And it is good to vent to people that understand you and your situation.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Dada Boom

Jealousy Boom

Jamaica no Boom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yes I know your right but its not my fault and why do me dirty b4 I go because you mad when I go so hard for him

Supportive in everything he do

Im sorry yall im about to start crying :crying:

Likkle more

Cuz ur a ooman and he's a man he just doesn’t get it.. I'm with Dills I have typed til I'm blue in the face. I do not and I repeat DO NOT want you to feel guilty about your trip I just want you to try and make some sort of mends is all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.