*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dills ur are right..i remember when i first start going out.. roger did not want to hear what a fun time i had WITHOUT me also saying i missed him, he felt sad. and then he explained it to me and i was like OHHHH.. i feel like JQ and i wouldnt trip if he left and talked about all the fun things he was gonna do, but he is not me and i am not him.. so i guess i have to learn to adapt to his wants and needs if imma be w/ him..i agree with u also jq that its hard to come to him when he is being so mean about it..maybe u guys will cool off here soon and God will open up a door for u to say what he needs to hear..

Thanks Q. you just made me cry. :whistle: :whistle:

Its so hard because I try to be the best wife I can. and I hate drama,

I go hard in the prayer closet with God because I wanna be the best.

I prayed and God put on my heart to let it be.

He will come around

Yall I got full time work, school full time (by the way Sunday was my last day for these classes and I got a B and a C), mom, wife and then this immigration and custody stuff with the baby.

Not to mention my husband has 3 jobs.

Warehouse sup, fork lift operator, and part time DJ this sh*t is running me crazy. i need this vacation. And if I deserve it, cant no one (hubby) make me feel bad about taking it. :no:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

life is good mami,

i am blessed..i am blessed, everyday of my life i am blessed, when i wake up in the morning and i lay my head to rest, everyday of my life i am blessed.. PULL UP!!!!!.. :rofl:

happy for mi vj sistren dem, ting really come along fah di board.. :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that is the enemy trying to discourage him tee.. just pray that spirit doesn't gain power over his life.. the devil is a HOT MESS..

I am Q cause unlike him, I have faith. I hate to hear people talk like that.. it just makes me mad.. plus he borrowing 5.00 from me.. how am I supposed to get it back if he gone lol... Just teasing but seriously, my niece and nephew and children would be devastated.

Timeline

Thank you.. Why is the devil.gif always trying to steal my joy??? My dumb azz brother called me talking shyt about wanting to kill himself.. He is on dialysis and has 50 other things wrong with him. What makes me mad is he is a religous person, so where is your faith in God right now, and how selfish would you be taking yourself off this earth making the rest of us suffer without having you? He kicks rocks!!! I hung up on him because for real I aint trying to hear it! No I don't know exactly the feelings he is having but NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is worth taking your life for it, his luck he'd try to do and just lose a limb and end up suffering even more... Cho! mad.gif

:wow: Prayer helps!!! and he know its so whats his deal.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

awww dayum.. make sure mr fireman gives you plenty of rub downsdevil.gif ya know for medicinal purpose...

He's been trying....

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Shoot! I forgot I'm the only female beneficiary on the board wacko.gif

No you aren't Bunz is too cept she is a cr1 me thinks??? and MsSheka

Edited by MRStee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

life is good mami,

i am blessed..i am blessed, everyday of my life i am blessed, when i wake up in the morning and i lay my head to rest, everyday of my life i am blessed.. PULL UP!!!!!.. :rofl:

happy for mi vj sistren dem, ting really come along fah di board.. :dance:

:rofl:

Why y'all ignoring me? I asked a question earlier and nobody no ana mi ((kisteeth)) :devil:

Question: If you complete the AOS forms using your married name, will the civil surgeon take issue with the surnames not corresponding on the I-693 and vaccine record?. In such case do you take your marriage certificate with you?.

Is there any particular reason you need to have the forms filled out with your married name? I don't think so...I mean your BC still has your maiden name, etc...I would make sure that all the names correlate at least for this phase of the process...maybe I'm wrong though. Cause even though, I have a marriage license...my name still has not legally changed on my DL, SS card, passport etc. I would use the name as it appears on your passport.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Thanks Q. you just made me cry. :whistle: :whistle:

Its so hard because I try to be the best wife I can. and I hate drama,

I go hard in the prayer closet with God because I wanna be the best.

I prayed and God put on my heart to let it be.

He will come around

Yall I got full time work, school full time (by the way Sunday was my last day for these classes and I got a B and a C), mom, wife and then this immigration and custody stuff with the baby.

Not to mention my husband has 3 jobs.

Warehouse sup, fork lift operator, and part time DJ this sh*t is running me crazy. i need this vacation. And if I deserve it, cant no one (hubby) make me feel bad about taking it. :no:

i feel u TOTALLY JQ and once u have said ur peace to him.. let it be.. that is the same way i felt about my house.. wrong or right.. i had to do what i needed FOR ME.. and if he was not gonna be behind me, even after ALL that i do for him, then imma do my part of being a good wife and WALK ON!!

he told me last week that i made a good decision even tho he would never had wanted to tell me..

take ur trip girl and like i said i hope the Lord opens up his eyes

Timeline

see.. thats what it is.. he knoa how him countrymen tan LOL.. will be ALL OVA YA LOL are ur girlfriends single?

Yes but I respect my marriage to the fullest and he know that :whistle: :whistle: I think he know

Girl this will be my 11th trip to Jamaica and the first with out him. i know he is mad but :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

JQ sometimes you can't help the way you feel. Heck I had no reason to be mad at Mikel, I was the one who encouraged the trip and honestly I was the one that said he should go by himself. We were all supposed to go. Once the time came and he was excited and was down there it was a different story. I still don't know why I was upset and was picking fights and what not. I know you say you wouldn't act like he is acting but honestly until you are the one being left behind you just don't know. Call hubby and tell him you know he is going to miss you and that you really wish he was going and it isn't going to be the same without him. I think that is all I was looking for. The last thing he wants to hear is how much fun you are going to have kicking it without him especially because he was the one you were kicking it with before.

Dills I agree.

JQ before you BOOM me if you haven't already I do think its all out jealousy...

Timeline

OKAY I GIVE UP!!!!

This is what I got so far:

Dills-I know I am late but prayers for going up for mikel and his job search

Shanette--Girl you know everybody come out and go to church on Easter, even the devil. Sounds like that dude way out there, might wanna find another church home. Better to be safe than sorry.

Irie--you go GUURL!!!! Might need you to co-sign for my new SUV in the works.....LOL!!!!

TAMH--My hubby wants to drive so bad. Gonna have to take him to DMV to take test Monday

Nat--Congrats to Steven on his new job. Walking distance ((((((What is DAT)))))

Quanna-I know my hubby can't wait to be working either, so e can send money home to his daughter and help with these damn bills. Happy for yall

JQ Smiley--Good luck on Baby Girl's interview. Eric and I will have to pick your brain when we get ready for that part. You Got This Girl!!!

MrsTee--Chin up..I am sure the tutor will help with the math test. Mind over Matter.

DW--your day coming fast and in a hurry. Blessing momma

I am sure my honey is all caught up tho, so will ask him to give me a recap ph34r.gif

Mama Jew I did a recap on pg 133... hollllllllllllllla! lol

Timeline

life is good mami,

i am blessed..i am blessed, everyday of my life i am blessed, when i wake up in the morning and i lay my head to rest, everyday of my life i am blessed.. PULL UP!!!!!.. rofl.gif

happy for mi vj sistren dem, ting really come along fah di board.. kicking.gif

did you say PULL UP rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Im done...lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OKAY I GIVE UP!!!!

This is what I got so far:

Dills-I know I am late but prayers for going up for mikel and his job search

Shanette--Girl you know everybody come out and go to church on Easter, even the devil. Sounds like that dude way out there, might wanna find another church home. Better to be safe than sorry.

Irie--you go GUURL!!!! Might need you to co-sign for my new SUV in the works.....LOL!!!!

TAMH--My hubby wants to drive so bad. Gonna have to take him to DMV to take test Monday

Nat--Congrats to Steven on his new job. Walking distance ((((((What is DAT)))))

Quanna-I know my hubby can't wait to be working either, so e can send money home to his daughter and help with these damn bills. Happy for yall

JQ Smiley--Good luck on Baby Girl's interview. Eric and I will have to pick your brain when we get ready for that part. You Got This Girl!!!

MrsTee--Chin up..I am sure the tutor will help with the math test. Mind over Matter.

DW--your day coming fast and in a hurry. Blessing momma

I am sure my honey is all caught up tho, so will ask him to give me a recap :ph34r:

Good luck to hubby on his test on Monday. Tell him not to worry he got this in the bag. I haven't done the test as yet, been driving with my JA license.

TAMH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.