*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BOOM dat is long as heck!!! I go crazy if my layovers are more than an hour and a few minutes...

Girl I got my girls with me so we will have a Blast.

I got one better, when you go to bed tonight wait until he sleep and TAKE IT!!!!devil.gif He HAS to talk to you then! devil.gif

Mi leave on di plane at 10pm :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: he got when I get off of work or next Wednesday

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Q whaa gwaan?star_smile.gif

nothing much tryna catch up in 30 min is not fun..i got everybody stories mixed up so i had to just jump in..

sorry bout ur test, but i know u know delay does not mean denial.. keep at it my girl..

ur time soon come..

everthing criss ova hereso.. just looking forward to getting roger to jamaica so we can start REALLY using his money LOL thanks for asking

Timeline

Thank you.. Why is the devil.gif always trying to steal my joy??? My dumb azz brother called me talking shyt about wanting to kill himself.. He is on dialysis and has 50 other things wrong with him. What makes me mad is he is a religous person, so where is your faith in God right now, and how selfish would you be taking yourself off this earth making the rest of us suffer without having you? He kicks rocks!!! I hung up on him because for real I aint trying to hear it! No I don't know exactly the feelings he is having but NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is worth taking your life for it, his luck he'd try to do and just lose a limb and end up suffering even more... Cho! mad.gif

that is the enemy trying to discourage him tee.. just pray that spirit doesn't gain power over his life.. the devil is a HOT MESS..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why y'all ignoring me? I asked a question earlier and nobody no ana mi ((kisteeth)) :devil:

Question: If you complete the AOS forms using your married name, will the civil surgeon take issue with the surnames not corresponding on the I-693 and vaccine record?. In such case do you take your marriage certificate with you?.

TAMH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon you are so right, that is a huge step IMO and have to consider the other parties feelings that they are gonna miss the heck out of you when yuh gone! yes.gif

Dills we must be the only couple who are attached at the hip. I don't need any time alone time at work is enough for me and when I'm gone is enough for him. I can't imagine leaving the country getting on a plane without my Husband for th sale of fun, God forbid something happened and I was never to return? All that aside I don't want to travel alone or with girfriends without him, I did that enough when I was single I love my Husband and want to spend every moment and share every experience I can with him. I understand there are certain instances where there is a need to travel alone, family emergencies and such, but just cause I need a vacation Nuh Suh not without my Man. wub.gif

Now I know you Ladies prolly aint feeling this but its my feelings and I am keeping it real.

wow.gif You are entitled to your opinion and thats good you have a husband you can do that with. Not me or you all will be reading about me in the news paper.... I do so much for so many, alone time is good for me...I don't even need friends to go with. I can be by myself shoo

Why y'all ignoring me? I asked a question earlier and nobody no ana mi ((kisteeth)) devil.gif

Question: If you complete the AOS forms using your married name, will the civil surgeon take issue with the surnames not corresponding on the I-693 and vaccine record?. In such case do you take your marriage certificate with you?.

I dont know

Timeline

Why y'all ignoring me? I asked a question earlier and nobody no ana mi ((kisteeth)) :devil:

don't know tamh..i did my paperwork in my maiden name, but i was the petitioner sooooo..

u should email jakeswife, any other female come up on k1???

Timeline

I have no idea. I would just take my marriage certificate with you just in case.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree and as much as your excited on here I KNOW your excited at home probably talking on the phone about it and ish its just some jealousy brewing date em wife gwaan be gone for 6 days... Dat is a lot. Granted he will manage but its a lot and then he knows your going with party girls too. Sheesh...

Dada :no: thats where u are worng. About 1 month ago I was talking about it to my girls on the phone when we found out about the interview, and he was like "Damm you too happy and excited" i was like ####### so since then I aint said sh*t about it. Not when I will be landing, where Im staying, nothing, except I leave today and I come back next Tuesday. He asked me this morning what time do you leave? I was like 9pm I need to be at the airport. :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Dada :no: thats where u are worng. About 1 month ago I was talking about it to my girls on the phone when we found out about the interview, and he was like "Damm you too happy and excited" i was like ####### so since then I aint said sh*t about it. Not when I will be landing, where Im staying, nothing, except I leave today and I come back next Tuesday. He asked me this morning what time do you leave? I was like 9pm I need to be at the airport. :blush:

see.. thats what it is.. he knoa how him countrymen tan LOL.. will be ALL OVA YA LOL are ur girlfriends single?

Shoot! I forgot I'm the only female beneficiary on the board :wacko:

:bonk::bonk::rofl::rofl:

dills ur are right..i remember when i first start going out.. roger did not want to hear what a fun time i had WITHOUT me also saying i missed him, he felt sad. and then he explained it to me and i was like OHHHH.. i feel like JQ and i wouldnt trip if he left and talked about all the fun things he was gonna do, but he is not me and i am not him.. so i guess i have to learn to adapt to his wants and needs if imma be w/ him..i agree with u also jq that its hard to come to him when he is being so mean about it..maybe u guys will cool off here soon and God will open up a door for u to say what he needs to hear..

Afternoon Q. How are you mi sista?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OKAY I GIVE UP!!!!

This is what I got so far:

Dills-I know I am late but prayers for going up for mikel and his job search

Shanette--Girl you know everybody come out and go to church on Easter, even the devil. Sounds like that dude way out there, might wanna find another church home. Better to be safe than sorry.

Irie--you go GUURL!!!! Might need you to co-sign for my new SUV in the works.....LOL!!!!

TAMH--My hubby wants to drive so bad. Gonna have to take him to DMV to take test Monday

Nat--Congrats to Steven on his new job. Walking distance ((((((What is DAT)))))

Quanna-I know my hubby can't wait to be working either, so e can send money home to his daughter and help with these damn bills. Happy for yall

JQ Smiley--Good luck on Baby Girl's interview. Eric and I will have to pick your brain when we get ready for that part. You Got This Girl!!!

MrsTee--Chin up..I am sure the tutor will help with the math test. Mind over Matter.

DW--your day coming fast and in a hurry. Blessing momma

I am sure my honey is all caught up tho, so will ask him to give me a recap :ph34r:

Edited by Eric_Jew Nug

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Yep you did! I told Den that last night...he just said I must say hi and thanks to you from him! yes.gif

Hey Den *waiving* :) your welcome

nothing much tryna catch up in 30 min is not fun..i got everybody stories mixed up so i had to just jump in..

sorry bout ur test, but i know u know delay does not mean denial.. keep at it my girl..

ur time soon come..

everthing criss ova hereso.. just looking forward to getting roger to jamaica so we can start REALLY using his money LOL thanks for asking

Aww thats great I think lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.