*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He needs to understand that you are not doing this just for yourself even though you are going with your girls, you still are trying to get yalls daughter....the not speakin is childish...whether he likes it or not your mind is made up and your ticket is bought. He don't have to like it or accept it, just realize its going down....

hell_yes.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I totally understand....just my experience. Obviously I felt the same way...did it 2 more times. JA wasn't the place...too many good memories. I'll have my girl trip somewhere else.

How the girls? They are so cute.

Belly good. I have lots of energy and feel great. Working on baby showers now :dance:

yayyy!! do you have a diaper bag yet? if not, check out ju ju be diaper bags. they are very cool....they have some really nice patterns and styles...even hubby will want to carry it :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dang Dills you make me sick You are so right :thumbs:

Go easy on the guy...you better put a smile on his face before you leave. :devil:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

My hubby bet not trip when I go on these two mini-vacations. I will answer any questions he needs answered, make sure he has food in the house and the house is clean before I leave and Girl boom #### the mess outta him to keep him going for a few days!!! He will need to drink some roots to come back down to earth!!!!! rofl.gifrofl.gif

But on the real, the weekend Im going to the Bahamas, my aunt is having a trip to a lobster fest and I got him a ticket, so he will be with the family yes.gif They love him to death!

Thats what I did because he will be left with the kids and this is good for him to see how he handles chaos.

But I bought hella groceries and did laundry made sure they were set. They goign to be hurting by the weeke nd cuz I cook everyday except hubby might cook once a month for dinner.

I told the kids to call they papa and nana this weekend to go to be with them. :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Thanks T. I found one who charges $35.00 so I'll just go with him as he's closer to me, even though that $5.00 could get me a pair of erring @ Claire's or Burlington :blink:

thats my store chile... :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

OMG finesse those are some expensive diaper bags.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

What!! Cricket is stepping up their game. I just heard a commercial for them on the radio the other day saying that they're now in all the states. I remember when they were only in a few locations.

-----

I was craving bagels & lox for lunch, so I went to the organic store to get just one serving of lox. Would you believe it came to over $5!!! ($30/lb) Anyway, I learned that I feel the same way about lox as I do about sushi: if I eat more than very little, I feel sick.

I love lox too but its too damn high :angry: I can make it cheaper than i can buy it. Do you like the whitefish spread?

Irie I don't think anyone answered when you were asking about your vanity plates. Why can't you just keep the ones that you have? I really like it.

I did yesterday, I suggested Rasta 4 Life or Luv Mi Rasta ( shrugs shoulders)

I agree. My "Ms Independent" Butt went to JA 3 times without Damien since he's been here. Although he didn't say much...I know it really bothered him. We would agrue the night before or even while I was in JA over dumb stuff. Plus I missed him TOO much and didn't really enjoy myself so I won't do it again...just my 2 cents

Hello everyone.

Hey Shem (( waving)) yuh never get my email :crying:

AWWW cry_l.gif aint that about a b*tch!!

Well dont try to make my trip f*cked up because you mad.

Im sorry but if he was going I would not treat him like sh*t. I just wouldnt. i probably be mad and have an attitude but I wouldnt ignore him for days.

Im ranting because yall are the only ones I can talk to about this and I feel its really unfair.

I mean dang since Sunday you aint talked to me.

and I told him make sure you get the info from your brother on the embassy, when he picking me up, where, when he going to get the medical.

He was like I dont have no one to get the medical. I was like #######.

You spent all this money on these punk Mf ers and they cant go to Mo bay to pick up your daughters medical. I told him if the medical is not picked up ####### is the point going to the interview. but i bet they can find a way to get to Ochi to get these clothes and shoes.

Aint that about a b*tch

I will boom everyone azz tonight if they dont get it together i swear to Jesus

The last sentence has me rolling :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

K. Imma try to do a recap if I can:

KJ - Trying to lose weight even though she is thin as a pencil by running around with a trashbag (ask her for an explaination lol.. I believe she trying to get preggers!!!

Grreat recap MsT!!

LMFAO!! I quit trying, coz as soon as I run a few feet I get hungry so honey said what the heck!! :blush:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Thats what I did because he will be left with the kids and this is good for him to see how he handles chaos.

But I bought hella groceries and did laundry made sure they were set. They goign to be hurting by the weeke nd cuz I cook everyday except hubby might cook once a month for dinner.

I told the kids to call they papa and nana this weekend to go to be with them. :yes:

That is what I am looking forward to when I go to NYC next month. Let him hang take care of the kids by himself and see how he likes it. :thumbs:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Sorry Philly... I didnt see your reply yesterday. I think I lost a couple pages... lost my place.

It has to be max 7 letters/numbers and can include a space.

Rasta 4 life would be nice... but if Louis gets to drive cant do luv my rasta!! LOL!

RSTA4LF ... Does that make sense?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Question: If you complete the AOS forms using your married name, will the civil surgeon take issue with the surnames not corresponding on the I-693 and vaccine record?. In such case do you take your marriage certificate with you?.

TAMH

Timeline

Go easy on the guy...you better put a smile on his face before you leave. :devil:

Girl Smile BOOM i can hold out until i get back so Im good :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.