*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think $35 is going to be the best you can find. I don't think Sunny had to have her hubby's transcribed and neither did Tre. Anyone else in Maryland that can help out TAMH?

You're right It's a good price and I'm just gonna work with. I'm not sure why Tre and sunny didn't have to get theirs transcribe but I do know it's a requirement. I'm gonna go ahead and do it cause I really don't wanna get no RFE.

TAMH

6-12ish

There is a lot of things you can do inside of the airport...look up Hartsfield-Jackson online. I would hate for you all to leave and get stuck in the madness of traffic and sorts...our airport can be a hot mess! :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dang how long is the layover??

6 hours but the tickets were 129 so ima take it!!! :dance:

Afternoon ladies!

Man I was gonna start where I left off this morning (127) but I have 10 pages to go. I am gonna take a nap when I get up I will catch up.

Later!!

Morning 1luv :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 10:10 am

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

You're right It's a good price and I'm just gonna work with. I'm not sure why Tre and sunny didn't have to get theirs transcribe but I do know it's a requirement. I'm gonna go ahead and do it cause I really don't wanna get no RFE.

$35 is not a bad price at all. We paid $40 for a CS here in ATL to transcribe Dens.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Metro PCs is the bom girl, u can call or text JA as much as you want for one low monthly price. To get through on to a cell phone is a task though, but land line is a breeze. yes.gif

This is what I found Tray:

Maryland

City/Town: Bethesda, MD

Called 01/04/10

CS Name: Dr. Polly Steinberg

CS Tel. No: (301) 907-9550 (4905 Del Ray Avenue, Suite 302, Bethesda, MD 20814)

Cost: $30 (Just for transcription - all vacc. up to date)

Vaccine Transcription only available: y

City/ Town: Ellicott City/Columbia

CS Name: Dr. Mumtaz B Mehboob - 40 West Walk-In Medical Center

CS Tel. no: (410) 465-6300; 8455 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21043

Cost: $115 (Full physical and vaccination transcription)

Vaccine Transcription only available: N

Turnaround time: Walk-in, they accept appointments on Friday; results completed in 2 days

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you look on the link where that read Civil Surgeon's that don't rip you off... I will check it out for you and see what they have for MD.. brb

Thanks T. I found one who charges $35.00 so I'll just go with him.

TAMH

Timeline

MsTee can you see me giving you a Hi Five kicking.gif . Whoo I almost jumped out mi seat!!!

Every time mi tell folks me gwaan back to de yaad dey so go ahead Stella. I say Stella anent got nothing on mi cuz mi neva lost mi groove….

kicking.gif thats rite!

Afternoon ladies!

Man I was gonna start where I left off this morning (127) but I have 10 pages to go. I am gonna take a nap when I get up I will catch up.

Later!!

Likkle more 1 luv, enjoy your nap! :sleepy:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Wow MrsTee a Freaknista...I think that should be your new name.

Where do you live? Some of these ladies around here found some pretty good rates. Maybe you are in one of their areas and they can help you out.

Nooooooooo that can't be my new name sssssssssssh Im a "lady in the streets" whistling.gif

6 hours but the tickets were 129 so ima take it!!! :dance:

Did you decide if you want to venture out or stay inside the airport? :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Pretty much how it's going to be till it up and falls off!

He said moderate artritis of my shoulder....attributed to being a jock. Whatever. Heating pad and Naproxsyn. Will ache in winter and rain. Basically, he said I am falling apart.

have you considered acupuncture?

i was in two wrist splints- i was in pain

acupuncture seriously helped me!

worth every penny!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ I am not going to lie I can see how your husband can be acting the way he is. I was pretty jealous when hubby went down without me and there were times that I sported an attitude. It was pretty much because he was acting like he wasn't going to miss me. It is sometimes hard for the person that is left behind. I know you are going down for the main purpose of his daughter but he is going to miss you and probably really wishes he could go too.

I agree. My "Ms Independent" Butt went to JA 3 times without Damien since he's been here. Although he didn't say much...I know it really bothered him. We would agrue the night before or even while I was in JA over dumb stuff. Plus I missed him TOO much and didn't really enjoy myself so I won't do it again...just my 2 cents

Hello everyone.

Timeline

Afternoon ladies!

Later!!

i did a recap i think on 133 no need to go back! :)good.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ I am not going to lie I can see how your husband can be acting the way he is. I was pretty jealous when hubby went down without me and there were times that I sported an attitude. It was pretty much because he was acting like he wasn't going to miss me. It is sometimes hard for the person that is left behind. I know you are going down for the main purpose of his daughter but he is going to miss you and probably really wishes he could go too.

AWWW cry_l.gif aint that about a b*tch!!

Well dont try to make my trip f*cked up because you mad.

Im sorry but if he was going I would not treat him like sh*t. I just wouldnt. i probably be mad and have an attitude but I wouldnt ignore him for days.

Im ranting because yall are the only ones I can talk to about this and I feel its really unfair.

I mean dang since Sunday you aint talked to me.

and I told him make sure you get the info from your brother on the embassy, when he picking me up, where, when he going to get the medical.

He was like I dont have no one to get the medical. I was like #######.

You spent all this money on these punk Mf ers and they cant go to Mo bay to pick up your daughters medical. I told him if the medical is not picked up ####### is the point going to the interview. but i bet they can find a way to get to Ochi to get these clothes and shoes.

Aint that about a b*tch

I will boom everyone azz tonight if they dont get it together i swear to Jesus

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.