10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Pretty much how it's going to be till it up and falls off!

He said moderate artritis of my shoulder....attributed to being a jock. Whatever. Heating pad and Naproxsyn. Will ache in winter and rain. Basically, he said I am falling apart.

awww dayum.. make sure mr fireman gives you plenty of rub downsdevil.gif ya know for medicinal purpose...

Lol thank you, that mess aint easy lol

No its not at all :no: ...I did it like once... :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

protest6wz.gif

Girl hubby Boom

Aint said one word to me since Easter.

Im going to Jamaica and he is pissed mad.gif

How the hel! you mad at me and im going to Jamaica for your daughter, but since you did not help pay for my ticket you cannot dictate how long I stay. If it was your money I would go and come back because I would be going for business but since my money paid and you did not offer, im staying for 6 days with my girls.

####### oh well, yall no0pb.gif cant no one take my joy today no one!!!!!!

Im working like a Hebrew slave today at work because tomorrow is our Accreditation and Im going to be in Jamaica, hel!!!!!! yeah,

This is the song thats in my head today

#### the World dont ask me for Sh*t and anything you get you gotta work hard for it!!!!

Notorious BIG

Rant Over dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

I wish my hubby would!!! He'd be worried about whether I was coming back or not hmph! Go enjoy yaself, he will get over it. While he is sulking you will be sippin rum punch in your bikini hahahahahaha

Timeline

MrsTee, that's my answer to that comment, too.

You lost me here. Your sister had her son at age 1?

That's good. Did they ask him any off the wall questions? They asked Steven what he plans to do with his hair & also told him not to think that they're on Jamaican time. If he's supposed to be to work for 10, he better not come at 11. I thought that comment was unfair, esp since he showed up early for the interview. You're 37!!!! blink.gif

LOL I didn't say that. I called my teammate grandpa because he was old in comparison to the rest of us, who were 25 & under at the time. He was about 27 at the time.

rofl.gif

Wait... is TAMH from Jamaica?

Not if that texting is to Jamaica!

headbonk.gifmad.gif Where'd you get such information?

Yes TAMH is from Jamaica.. and yes her name is Tracey just like mine :)

Im sorry I meant to say my sister's son father is younger than she....good catch missy!

Timeline

I dont care! Cause when a sista gotta drop it like its hot and the rent is due... I know how to work it wink.gif

I am too much sometimes rofl.gif I can be a "Freaknisita" when I need to be! wow.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Edited by MRStee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not if that texting is to Jamaica!

:bonk::angry: Where'd you get such information?

1. Cricket has unlimited texting for $5.00 to jamaica :dance: :dance: :dance:

2. nat BOOM yo secret is out t9002.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes TAMH is from Jamaica.. and yes her name is Tracey just like mine :)

Im sorry I meant to say my sister's son father is younger than she....good catch missy!

((Sigh))! why is it so difficult to find a reasonable civil surgeon to transcribe the vaccination info. They all charging over a 100 bucks just to write something with their cheap azz pen.

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL Yes I am a COUGAR... dyaam proud too! hahahaha.. There is a 16 year age difference between hubby and I.. He will be 24 and I will be 40 this year! Hot dyaam! I STILL got it! And for those who want to say Im like Stella trying to get my groove back, well I proudly tell them "I aint neva lost it" ;)rofl.gif

MsTee can you see me giving you a Hi Five :dance: . Whoo I almost jumped out mi seat!!!

Every time mi tell folks me gwaan back to de yaad dey so go ahead Stella. I say Stella anent got nothing on mi cuz mi neva lost mi groove….

Timeline

Wow MrsTee a Freaknista...I think that should be your new name.

((Sigh))! why is it so difficult to find a reasonable civil surgeon to transcribe the vaccination info. They all charging over a 100 bucks just to write something with their cheap azz pen.

Where do you live? Some of these ladies around here found some pretty good rates. Maybe you are in one of their areas and they can help you out.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.