*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's all good. Can't complain one bit right now!

Are you going to make it to a Cardinal game next week?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

K. Imma try to do a recap if I can:

Den's Wifey - Applied for AOS, trying to close on her house, tellin Den he aint old.

Iriecat - No good news from the accident, but good news on getting a new car and finding a new place

to live because of her loud azz neighbors

MzMorgan - Has decided to grace us with her presence once more! yayy!

JG - Comes through once in a while to spit knowledge or sarcasm, depends on how you wanna take it! lol

Finesse - Has two beautiful twin girls, hubby and son are helping alot even thought her hospital bill was almost 30 grand!

KJ - Trying to lose weight even though she is thin as a pencil by running around with a trashbag (ask her for an explaination lol.. I believe she trying to get preggers!!!

JQ - Is off to JA to go to interview and get her baby girl and bring her home, hubby trippin a lil telling her where and what she can do and go, she aint paying him no mind! lol

Dillon aka Niq - is waiting to hear if her hubby got a job.. His interview is taking forever...It still may be going on cause we haven't heard from her yet... lol

Dada - Feels like the economy in NC is dragging her the hell down but she is keeping the faith that all will be good soon!

MsSheka - hubby got is "welcome to the US" letter.

Bessangel - Is on the move getting medical, state id, you name it in order. She was upset cause hubby won't stop smoking black n mild's!

Philly - bout to rip her youngest son head off.. too much fukery right there, but she is too blessed to be stressed and job working her half to death, but hubby has the remedy to cure it all wink.gif

Nat - excited because hubby got a job close to home working in a Carribean restaurant and will be starting May 15th. She done also made a spreadsheet breaking down his paycheck and she taught 2nd and 3rd graders at church for Easter..She might wanna get preggers but she aint tellin lol

TAMH - Sleeps late and goes shopping at the mall lol.. Sike, she is adjusting really well!

Char - Still working like a Hebrew slave but her AOS is coming along well!

Lady C - Doing well waiting on her AOS too.

SunRay - Trying to sneak peeks at the President and cooking up a storm!!! Even though Ray keeps saying no more chicken and rice! lol

Mama Jew - Rides her bike now that the weather is nice, keeps tellin on her hubby even though she know he is going to read it.. Always trying to catch up on the board! lol

Jamerican - Surprise her hubby with a visit. No explaination needed.. Look at her pics on FB and see the outcome of her trip!

JAP - Doing well! Children getting bigger!

ShaNette - Psycho ex showed up at church and tried to get ugly. Found the offender who raped her family member and he is behind bars! Yay! Justice...

Justucia - Green card!!!!

1 luv - Celebrated her anniversary! Yayyy

Lovesponge - Doing too much at one time after the baby and hubby acting up!

Ells - about to ship Lehi back to Ja for using up too many minutes on the cell phone! lol

MrsTee - Failed her math test, Dad doesn't have cancer, got into a car accident, got paid from it, doing well overall.

If I forgot anyone I will edit this post! Charge it to my head not my heart!! smile.gif

Oh and MoAcory got her NOA's.. alot of us did our AOS filling around the same time!

blink.gifblink.gif Did she just roar????????? helpsmilie.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Thats why I love her so!rofl.gif

Yes she did roar mi sista! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CLUTCH THE PEARLS NAT IS 29 AND OVER CONSIDERED OLD :blink::reading:

LOL @ the walker that's what I say too. Shoot if we over 30 Nat gonna have us in the funeral parlor picking out caskets and burial plots soon :rofl::rofl:

Nat BOOM

t9005.gif Philly dont let her know we know but she will be 28 this month

She better start looking for the walker also :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Oh and MoAcory got her NOA's.. alot of us did our AOS filling around the same time!

Good recap Tee! You did that!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Shoot its becoming a norm....

I seen the post on FB I thought some of the comments yens made were sweet...

Okay cause some of these men over here are shot out...they be on some other stuff...JA for life baby! :lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL I was still doing the recap.. My bad lol I didn't see you come in laughing.gifluv.gif

JG, how is your arm?

Pretty much how it's going to be till it up and falls off!

He said moderate artritis of my shoulder....attributed to being a jock. Whatever. Heating pad and Naproxsyn. Will ache in winter and rain. Basically, he said I am falling apart.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

JQ - Is off to JA to go to interview and get her baby girl and bring her home, hubby trippin a lil telling her where and what she can do and go, she aint paying him no mind! lol

:protest:

Girl hubby Boom

Aint said one word to me since Easter.

Im going to Jamaica and he is pissed :angry:

How the hel! you mad at me and im going to Jamaica for your daughter, but since you did not help pay for my ticket you cannot dictate how long I stay. If it was your money I would go and come back because I would be going for business but since my money paid and you did not offer, im staying for 6 days with my girls.

####### oh well, yall :no: cant no one take my joy today no one!!!!!!

Im working like a Hebrew slave today at work because tomorrow is our Accreditation and Im going to be in Jamaica, hel!!!!!! yeah,

This is the song thats in my head today

#### the World dont ask me for Sh*t and anything you get you gotta work hard for it!!!!

Notorious BIG

Rant Over :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Are you going to make it to a Cardinal game next week?

If not, you will hear me bitching up a storm. So far, NO. crying.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

LOL Yes I am a COUGAR... dyaam proud too! hahahaha.. There is a 16 year age difference between hubby and I.. He will be 24 and I will be 40 this year! Hot dyaam! I STILL got it! And for those who want to say Im like Stella trying to get my groove back, well I proudly tell them "I aint neva lost it" ;)rofl.gif

MrsTee, that's my answer to that comment, too.

Well my mom was a year older than my dad, both my kids dad's are a year younger than me. My grandfather was a year younger than my grandma! My sister's son is younger than she. blink.gif

You lost me here. Your sister had her son at age 1?

So his interview went well. He says he feels very confident about it, hopefully we will hear soon if he got the job or not. So keep him in your prayers.

That's good. Did they ask him any off the wall questions? They asked Steven what he plans to do with his hair & also told him not to think that they're on Jamaican time. If he's supposed to be to work for 10, he better not come at 11. I thought that comment was unfair, esp since he showed up early for the interview. You're 37!!!! :blink:

CLUTCH THE PEARLS NAT IS 29 AND OVER CONSIDERED OLD :blink::reading:

LOL I didn't say that. I called my teammate grandpa because he was old in comparison to the rest of us, who were 25 & under at the time. He was about 27 at the time.

TAMH - Sleeps late and goes shopping at the mall lol.. Sike, she is adjusting really well!

:rofl:

Wait... is TAMH from Jamaica?

Damn.....we have 5 on our plan and it's only 1400 minutes. I threatened my kids with bodily harm if they talked too much. Unlimited Texting is your friend!!!!!

Not if that texting is to Jamaica!

Nat BOOM

t9005.gif Philly dont let her know we know but she will be 28 this month

She better start looking for the walker also :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:bonk::angry: Where'd you get such information?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Yes Nat I am 37 so I guess you can ship me a walker because according to your time frame I am over the hill. LOL

No they didn't ask him any off the wall questions. Pretty standard stuff.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

He said moderate artritis of my shoulder....attributed to being a jock. Whatever. Heating pad and Naproxsyn. Will ache in winter and rain. Basically, he said I am falling apart.

Aww. That sucks. I saw this Glue All commercial the other day...

JQ, I thought you were leaving today. If your husband doesn't come around before you leave, I'm sure he will once you're gone. That's when he'll be missing you so much he forgets what he's even upset about.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Whoooo! all the July peeps in da house should link up for a July bash. Are you close to Georgia or Maryland?

:no: But let me know I can travel for my b-day :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: Vegas Baby but as SunRay pointed out my profile says DC i think she was offended :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Wait... is TAMH from Jamaica?

Yep, girl TAMH is from JA. Her hubby is the USC :blink:

JQ, you never answered my question? How long is your layover in Atlanta tomorrow? :bonk:

Yes Nat I am 37 so I guess you can ship me a walker because according to your time frame I am over the hill. LOL

You look good girl. :star:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.