*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

good afternoon all

man so much i been reading, can't even begin cuz i know i will forget somebody and don't want that now LOL

dw.. the 15th is right around the corner.. sending good vibes ur way..

Girl its like next Thursday...I'm like oh my...but I know that after we have the keys in hand it will be bitter sweet!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My classic husband- to him its NEVER that serious... like yesterday we were srguing about a female friend (whome I never met but aint concerned about) texting him at 5 am, which I think is disrespectful and rude. he claims to not care whether he talks to her or not but that its not that serious for us to argue over. Like what you mean, you'd be p*&&ed off if a friend taxt me that early- UGH they are completely unfair and insensitive. In fact I think MOST if not ALL men are insensitive and think we should bare the S#!T they give us

Well, in his defense...........that time is when you're coming home from a party or dance in JA. You are thinking in US time where it's while you are sleeping.

I wouldn't like it; but it may not be anything at all to him.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana, lol @ the crazy ex club. Sounds like it could be a tv show.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Congrats Steven! I know you are so happy Nat! I hope we have the same outcome tomorrow! :dance::dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

MrsTee, who's asking you to mop the floor? Don't you have children?

Reason #4 to have children: so they can clean the house.

Ha ha ha ha...............OMG, I'm sorry............."cleaning the house" is totally different in kid language then in mine.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

roger pulls that kinda stuff every once and a while,but the reason he gets to stick around is cuz after we have it out.. he recognizes his stupidity LOL and apologizes..i guess i can't fault him for being the way he is, but i appreciate him for knowing that its not right..

one thing ex couldn't do..

the latest was last week, now we only have 2 hrs to chill in between me getting off and him going to work.. my mom called, and usually i try to call her back, but she was very upset..

i stayed on the phone w/ her for 30 min.. when i got off, tried to give him my undivided attention and he gonna have an attitude.. i tried to ask why, he kept saying nothing..

so he wait until he leaving to try and tell me.. "you know we don't have much time together anymore, why u have to stay on the phone so long" i was like WTH???? so we can't talk cuz he on his way to work.. which made me more mad.. he still wanna kiss me and i was like NO..

so he zooms off..

so anyway when he get back in that morning, he said he was sorry and he didn't know my mom was having such a hard time.. (like that should make a difference, but whatever)

on better roger news..he got a phone service this weekend!!!!! yayyyy.. i had an old blackberry pearl and he activated w/ the at@t GO PHONE.. he has unlimited talk and text anywhere in us for $60mnth!!!! w/ no contract and no big rass deposit.. :dance:

Timeline

ShaNette, that man was OUT OF ORDER 100%. Shame on him for what he did to you in the past & for the stunt he pulled in CHURCH on resurrection Sunday. no0pb.gif

Dillon, I hope he does well. That reminds me of something I COMPLETELY forgot to share here!

We went to Craigslist last week and the first job we clicked on was for a new cafe opening nearby (within 3 miles of where we live). We read the details and saw that it is a Caribbean cafe. It also required a food handler's permit. So we went about getting the permit, then sent in Steven's resume. Well, he got called back a few days later for an interview and turns out the place isn't just Caribbean, but Jamaican! kicking.gif

Once it opens, it will be the nearest Jamaican restaurant to where we live. Anyway, Steven has an interview for the position in 30 minutes. I feel like this is meant to be, for it to be a Jamaican restaurant and the FIRST thing we clicked on. I think God put this in front of us, but even if it doesn't work out, there are over 15 places within a few blocks of where we live that Steven can apply.

aww nat that is great news.. Yes girl God is good! I pray he gets it.

How did it go in church with the lil ones?

Timeline

Hi Quana..how is Roger liking his job?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Well I left for work and called my Mom since she is off today so she is gonna take him to school and I have already emailed his team leader about his Phockery to let him know why he is late and what his major malfunction is today so when he gets there he can jack him up too! I don't care how late he is but he will be in school!

Needless to say he is gonna have to sign a new contract and I took everything out of the room no Direct TV, laptop, MP3, Phone, DVD and XBOX GONE jest.gif oh well too bad so sad but I ain't playing no games no more nor am I stressin wink.gif

Seriously, will you adopt me? I promise to be quiet. And, I don't eat much. I LOVE to clean. Please!!!!!

Edited by *JG*

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Well, in his defense...........that time is when you're coming home from a party or dance in JA. You are thinking in US time where it's while you are sleeping.

I wouldn't like it; but it may not be anything at all to him.

i agree jg..i have left parties at 4am HERE.. so i don't think nothing of it.. but roger has also showed that he doesn't appreciate that so that one of the things that i am totally willing to bend on..just not worth it.. lets just say our goodbyes no need to text or call..

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies...

We had a good weekend too. Friday I left work early and Hubby and I went to see the Tyler Perry movie. We both liked it a lot and it was fun having a date in the middle of the day while the kids were in school.

Please say some prayers for Mikel he finally has a job interview tomorrow kicking.gif and I really pray that he gets it. It has been very stressful at our house since he has been back from JA and this is the main reason why. We have been filling out applications and sending his resume out like crazy and this is the first call he has gotten.

Well?????

That's great news. I hope he gets it or it leads to other opportunities. Where is it, Dillon?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I am pryaing too. Yep just a matter of time and it will be so nice to have two incomes. Don't even know what I will do with myself. LOL!!!

All I'm going to say is don't get too comfortable with that thought. When you make more money, you find a way to spend more money!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

lol @ the crazy ex club. Sounds like it could be a tv show.

Add mine to the list of crazy but he must be on his meds lately cause he been really chill lately...he even said he was happy for me on getting married.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi Quana..how is Roger liking his job?

hey dills..

roger loves it.. well except the hours, rather be in bed w/ me :devil:, but we make it do what it do in the hours we have LOL..i love the time cuz he can still pick up the kids from school so we don't have to pay for daycare anymore.

he likes that he is moving around from aisle to aisle and no strict supervision..he loves to work independently. he says the time goes by quickly cuz there is ALWAYS work to do..

the pay of course vexes him a bit, but luckily i beat it in his head since he got here that even tho he has MADD experience, he would not be making no $15 or 16/hr right away.. i think its a blessing not to be getting minimum wage.. he is seriously considering another job at least till he can afford the ja trip, but we'll see..

im so proud of him that he can send money to the kids..and buy things he wants.. he had some work to do on his car this weekend and he paid for it all.. :dance:

Timeline

Yep I think so too... rofl.gif I was like but baby I met you in JA and he was like that's the point...I said baby it doesn't take me leaving the country to meet someone...trust is something we've never had a problem with so I don't want that to even start even if he was just joking! whistling.gif

These men...I tell ya!

If you go and men hit on you, you just say you want to come home with me and meet my husband......the guy with the machete waiting for me in baggage!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.