*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Nat did he tell you what he wore to the interview?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Hey Ells ((Waving)) you see I finally got kitty pics, that was no easy task but we grabbed them from under the bed and placed on top and took the pics. One of the cats is an informer cause as soon as I got the kitties Foxxy came running but she was cool she knows we only want to take pics and she was posed too LOL. Now the kitties are coming out from under the bed so trying to get across the room amazing how fast they reach in 2 weeks!

Hey Mo, this is wonderful news you were able to work it out I am just catching up but I read your story so I am so glad that you both had a wonderful weekend. I know I always stress this but no matter how bad it gets Communication is key :yes:

Those kittehs are so cute! I want to scoop them all up & just put my face in the kitty pile! (Does that sound weird?? LOL!!) :lol: @ the 'informer' & at Foxy posing!

I missed Mo's story....I don't want to rehash anything that might bring it all back up but I can imagine that at least in some respect, I could probably relate! :yes::yes:

Timeline

Mo, why would you want to see the movie when it's less crowded? I'd be fine waiting until it came out on DVD except this is one of those movies that I think will be enhanced by a crowded movie theater & participatory audience.

Watching the 1st one with Steven on Friday, I was remembering comments the audience made when I saw it in theaters. Sometimes the audience comments make a scene more funny/poignant than it really is.

Also, it's great that you two were able to see eye-to-eye after a talk. That's something we struggle with, due to our complete difference in how we respond to/approach situations. My wonderful husband is EXTREMELY sensitive & emotional, and doens't respond well to my flawless logic. So I stay explaining my point of view with logic, and he stays explaining his talking about feelings. We know that we're different in that way, but it's still frustrating.

He's calling me with the results.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Thanks Philly for understanding where I'm coming from :star: The other ladies think I'm insane :lol:

LOL girl them trash bags is the truth you may see yuh girl out there with one on soon joggin in the hood! :yes:

Thanks chick...I enjoyed taking them :blush:

Ells.....PM me your address I got Lehi's bulla!!!

Hey Jamerican going to check out yuh pics now I am so glad you were able to surprise him that is what's up! :P

OMG did you say Bulla, well I am traunatized over bulla cake cause when I was younger my Auntie used to pack me a bag and put bulla cakes in there and no damn water or juice! All I can remember is being out all day in the hot sun and eating those damn cakes and ready to drap LOL so you cyaa pay me to eat them now as an adult! NU SUH! :no:

Good Morning Ladies...

We had a good weekend too. Friday I left work early and Hubby and I went to see the Tyler Perry movie. We both liked it a lot and it was fun having a date in the middle of the day while the kids were in school.

Please say some prayers for Mikel he finally has a job interview tomorrow :dance: and I really pray that he gets it. It has been very stressful at our house since he has been back from JA and this is the main reason why. We have been filling out applications and sending his resume out like crazy and this is the first call he has gotten.

Dillon I am praying Sis nuh worry yuhself he got this! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Okay Nat don't leave us hanging.

Hi Philly!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin and Happy Good Friday to all....

Thanks for all the pic comments.

I want to leave work early to go see Why did I get married 2. I wonder if hubby is up for that? lol

It's so beautiful out today and I don't want to spend my whole day at work. Ugh!

Huh? What? What picture did I miss?????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Mo, why would you want to see the movie when it's less crowded? I'd be fine waiting until it came out on DVD except this is one of those movies that I think will be enhanced by a crowded movie theater & participatory audience.

Watching the 1st one with Steven on Friday, I was remembering comments the audience made when I saw it in theaters. Sometimes the audience comments make a scene more funny/poignant than it really is.

Also, it's great that you two were able to see eye-to-eye after a talk. That's something we struggle with, due to our complete difference in how we respond to/approach situations. My wonderful husband is EXTREMELY sensitive & emotional, and doens't respond well to my flawless logic. So I stay explaining my point of view with logic, and he stays explaining his talking about feelings. We know that we're different in that way, but it's still frustrating.

He's calling me with the results.

Nat, it's more so that I prefer to see it today as opposed to when it came out in theatres. I'm fairly sure there were no seats available that day or Saturday. But I'm going to see it this evening so hopefully seats are available. Plus I don't believe ppl frequent movie theatres on Mondays. But w/weather nice, I may be surprised

Edited by MoAcory7007

Timeline

Dillon, he wore brown pants & a purple button-down shirt.

So I'm ALL excited to hear EVERY detail. His recap "It went well." I'm like, What! I need more info than that! I told him to pretend to be a woman for a minute & tell me what happened from the minute he got there. His story:

"I got there & they were talking to another chef so I had to wait a few minute. Jacqueline used to work for P.J. Patterson (former prime minister) and has owned a restaurant in JA for 20 years. Wendy asked me about my references."

Then it was like he got exhausted from all the talking & said he'll tell me the rest when I get home. I did get a bit more from him: The restaurant doesn't open until May 15, but they want him to start next week. :dance: The interview couldn't have been too long because it was at 1:30 & he called at 1:45 already back at home.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Why should he be mad? He is the one who ran up the $%^&* bill and to not care that you bought him clothes (after runnin up the bill mind you) and then not watching lil man properly. Go head girl and get your stuff done....He needs to think about it... He is right though, Sprint a thief.. but thats besides the point...

I agree. He needs to take responsibility.....he is not a child.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Happy Easter weekend to everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing better and better each day and the baby is great she only cries when she is hungry.

I have a question to ask all of you, I know this is the best place for any type of advise. Its hard to get friends and family involved with maritial issues cause then they just hate your spouse. Its about my hubby. Yesterday I had an emotional breakdown at the supermarket. First of all the dr took me off my pain meds until I go to the office for a visit. I have been toughin it out for about 2 days now and it has been tough but I am dealing with it. Anyway I have been in moderate to severe pain( I got a ce-section a week ago). Yesterday was a severe pain day, My stiches hurt, I am breastfeeding so my boobs hurt, I am still having after birth pains, and to top it off I slept bad so my neck was killing me. I was complaining and hubby didnt even look at me, I asked for a massage and I got nothing. He is not the most sensitive person in the world, so I just said whatever and moved on. We went to the grocery store just to pick up a couple of items while he stayed in the car with the kids. I had to go because I had to use my card that he was not a signer on. Anyway I couldnt find what I was looking for(mind you I am in pain) I wanted to cry in the store. Finally I found it and a worker helped me out so I was happy. I got back into the car and told him " I am in so much pain I almost broke down crying in the store" He didnt say anything so I asked him if he was mad at me and if he didnt have any sympathy for me, you know what he said " hurry up and do what your doing so I can get the baby out of the dark" Girls I was ready for a Divorce, I broke down badly, I havent cried like that in a long time. When he asked me whats wrong I just told him to leave me the hell alone and we havent spoken since. Today is our 3 year anniversery from the day we met and I am so hurt. I dont know what to do??? HELP

All I am going to say is you should not be out running around anywhere right now. Girl, you are trying to do too much too soon. Take care of yourself.

And, if you ask me, he sound a bit like a spoiled child......jealous of less attention now?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

It must be emotional hubby weekend.

When I tell my husband Im going to my friends house he literrally tels me "You not going no where" but when he wants to go with his friends I dont say anything.

Well he tried to pull that with me last night because I was going to my bf house to exchange things for our JA trip and also to get my hair done.

Before I left bought him Panda Express and we ate together.

Then I went to the beauty supply to get what I needed and went to my girl house. Maybe got there around 8pm. She did my hair had some family over so we just chilled.

When I looked up with was 10pm. I was like dang gotta get home. Walked in the house about 10:30 pm and he on the couch sleep. Im like hey, he looks at my hair and says you lied you aint get your hair done. But I got it press and flat iron ####### and just straight back because Ima get it styled later.

He gets a big azz attitude. I ask him to put the car in the garage and he says Im not moving from this spot.

I tell him your attitude is amazing mad.gif What you mad for? He just ignores me.

So I get in the shower and get to bed. Do you know his mom called this morning and I took him the phone on the couch.

He slept there all night wacko.gif

I dont understand what I did and really dont care.

But if I go to my friends house for a few hours and he is mad how he going to do JA for 6 days next week. rofl.gifrofl.gif

Yall pray for me and hopefully we get stronger b4 I go because I cant manage!!! headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

Off to go to my Cen$u$ part time job. Then who knows

Be encouraged and blessed ladies and gents. good.gif

OK, here's the deal....I am going to take names and start paying visits to these stupid men. #######? He's mad at you so he acts like that? I cannot stand accusations just to get someone to feel bad, apologize, and pump up some man's ego.

YOU did nothing wrong. You are allowed to spend some time with friends. And, you certainly don't deserve that kind of treatment. Don't back down on this. Control is a horrible thing.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

good afternoon all

man so much i been reading, can't even begin cuz i know i will forget somebody and don't want that now LOL

mo..i agree w/u.. i INTENTIONALLY waited to see Married Too, i don't like crowds, nat u are right about the comments making it funny, so a full house is okay, just not the chaos that it usually is on opening day for his movies..

philly.. sorry bout the trouble w/ ur son.. i remember having a black eye from a fight in my apt and i remember being embarrassed w/ everybody asking how i got it..i was 12 and the chick was 16 so i gave her a run for her money, but she was just WAYYYY bigger than me..so black eye LOL

dillon and nat, praying for ur hubby's success with those jobs... like u said nat, everything will happen in its own time.. as long as we waited to get it, we can clearly see now why it took as long as it did.. God got ya'll!!

shanette..ur ex is out of orda.. girl welcome to the crazy ex club.. and this dude is BOLD to act a way w/ somebody he don't know... how he know ur husband ain't violent LOL

lovesponge..man, i know ur post is old, but my heart goes out to u.. after my csection..i had to stay w/ my granny cuz the ex and my house had stairs and i think that was the best thing for me..she was such a help.. i can't imagine GROCERY SHOPPING after the 1st week.. girl i could barely walk!! and vicodin was my bestest friend, no pain meds..DYAM..

alot of times in the LDR u don't get to see the other side of the man cuz ur on vacay.. u don't get to see him at his worst.. when he's frustrated and mad and mean.. i hope u start to feel better and he starts to be a lil more sensitive.. LAWD i still am thinking bout u walking around w/ ur csection. girl.. take it easy..

dw.. the 15th is right around the corner.. sending good vibes ur way..

Timeline

OK, here's the deal....I am going to take names and start paying visits to these stupid men. #######? He's mad at you so he acts like that? I cannot stand accusations just to get someone to feel bad, apologize, and pump up some man's ego.

YOU did nothing wrong. You are allowed to spend some time with friends. And, you certainly don't deserve that kind of treatment. Don't back down on this. Control is a horrible thing.

omg just reading jq's post.. thats jacked up jq..u and him need to have a LOONNGGG talk, that nuh rite at all.. does he not like her or something..why would you not be allowed to go over ur girlfriends house???

Timeline

Im glad you feel better. Please take care of yourself because if you don't get back to 100% then you won't be doing any good for your family. In reality, I really hope the two of you can come to an understanding and he can be a bit more sensitive of your feelings mi sista! heart.gif

I have a MoBay man too... see! It's something in da water! lol

yes.gif

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.