*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Lady! How's the married life? Yes girl we finally got the paperwork out the door. I hated to write that check though but its out of my hair for now. Now we just waiting to close on the house and we gon go sit down for a while! :lol: Please keep us in your prayers!

I'm so happy for you girl. Isn't it amazing how God works and everything seems to be falling right into place? You have your husband by your side and your about to close on that house. Everything will have a positive outcome chile, just pray and have faith that it will. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

As for me, married life has been going great. The transition has been smooth,incident and fight free so far and I pray it will remain that way. I'm not as bored as I thought I would be b/c I've been out of the house quite a lot, for the past week I've been taking hubby to work so I can have the vehicle throughout the day to hit the mall.

TAMH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies…I hoped everyone had a great Easter Weekend. I sure did. Took hubby to see the Cherry Blossoms on Saturday and then we went to see Why did I get Married. We went to church on Sunday and then just relax.

Funny Story:

One of my co-workers came in this morning and told us she has a friend who lives in Oregon and her friend has a slightly retarded son who is 12. Well her friend went to work and left the child home alone and around 11am the boy called his mom and told her to come home because he caught a troll. She told him to put the troll in a cage until she got home and she will see it. The friend figured it was a squirrel or something. Well the friend got home after work and saw all her furniture move and was blocking the closet door. She asked him why all the stuff was there and he told her the troll is in the closet. She moved the stuff and opened the door and a Midget man ran out the door. He came by to hand out religious pamphlets and the little boy thought he was a troll…..Damn im still laughing

sorry girl- but its an urban legand

but still funny as hell

ive heard about it for years

http://www.snopes.com/embarrass/mistaken/troll.asp

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm so happy for you girl. Isn't it amazing how God works and everything seems to be falling right into place? You have your husband by your side and your about to close on that house. Everything will have a positive outcome chile, just pray and have faith that it will. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

As for me, married life has been going great. The transition has been smooth,incident and fight free so far and I pray it will remain that way. I'm not as bored as I thought I would be b/c I've been out of the house quite a lot, for the past week I've been taking hubby to work so I can have the vehicle throughout the day to hit the mall.

Yep, you are doing just fine mama

Den and I are truly blessed.

That's awesome you get to drop the hubby off and go and hit the malls up...must be nice! I'm not mad at cha. I tell Den all the time to please take advantage of this down time cause once he's working its on and poppin' I wish I could get an opportunity to relax for a few months before having to get a job...I guess that window has passed for me. I had one already between graduting college and getting my first real job...poe thang...to be young and carefree again! :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Philly, sorry for the phockery... what do you think really happened. I mean I wouldn't put it past a couple boys to rough each other up.. but why would he be embarrased to go to school with a black eye?

Tierra got a small black eye on the jungle gym and was PROUD of that thing!! hahahah!!

Irie I have no idea but he has a smart mouth and tries to act gangsta like his Dad so I'm sure someone socked him but why he never told his ppl is beyond me cause his Dad's side of the family is thick and they always have his back if somethign goes down. I think he doesn't want his schoolmates to think he got punked but he should have thought about that when before hand! Right now it's a mystery but I am not worrying about it cause he lied from the jump and now he needs to worry bout the other eye when I popped him this morning :ph34r::yes:

You know! He knows betta...dyaam these kids.. Glad you stuck to your guns and made his lil rass go and glad you had a great weekend! smile.gif The Nollywood was great chile!

Yes girl but my Momma was hotter than fish grease about it cause it was her day off. But wait she had me rolling cause Q said he needs $ for the bus ummm LIE cause he gets the school bus home. Now this is the thing she goes to give him quarters for the bus he tells her he can't bring quarters in the school cause they set off the metal detectors and are classified as weapons :blink::blink::bonk::alien: so why my Mom only had a 20 and needed to change it so she is down at the projects trying to get change for him and he don't even need it. When I told her that she said she was gonna sock him in the eye too I was rolling :jest:

Philly sweetie i try so hard to take your stories serious but they be so darn funny!!! The way you describe things have me weak!!! I'm glad you were able to get your son in orda.

Honey these kids are a hot mess and I am not letting them stress me at all! he gonna come home and be like where is all my stuff HAAAAA WHATEV~!

Irie, praying that everything works out. I know it will. Remember you will nto be broke for long...as long as you have a roof over yeah head and transportation to get you to and from...you will be straight!

Philly, I'm over here like Philly don't play at all! :no:

Chile and why am I trying for a 3rd I need to be :bonk: haaaaaa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Yep, you are doing just fine mama

Yep I am. VJ has been a great help, based on the vjers experience it kinda gives me an idea of what to expect, the do's and not what to do given the relationship and personality of your hubby.

hope you feeling better today mama.

TAMH

Thank you Love, isn't He?yes.gif

I got some real knockers too and aint even breastfeeding lmaoooooooo

Irie for some reason, I keep getting good vibes about your situation. Everything will come together and everything happens for a reason. Git it gurl!!! :)

Tee I am cracking up cause girl with these big jugs we got breastfeeding was a hot mess. All I can remember is my Grammy yellin" you are smashing the baby"! :blink::rofl: so needless to say I had to pump and feed it was real fun NOT haaaa

Good Morning Yardies…I hoped everyone had a great Easter Weekend. I sure did. Took hubby to see the Cherry Blossoms on Saturday and then we went to see Why did I get Married. We went to church on Sunday and then just relax.

Funny Story:

One of my co-workers came in this morning and told us she has a friend who lives in Oregon and her friend has a slightly retarded son who is 12. Well her friend went to work and left the child home alone and around 11am the boy called his mom and told her to come home because he caught a troll. She told him to put the troll in a cage until she got home and she will see it. The friend figured it was a squirrel or something. Well the friend got home after work and saw all her furniture move and was blocking the closet door. She asked him why all the stuff was there and he told her the troll is in the closet. She moved the stuff and opened the door and a Midget man ran out the door. He came by to hand out religious pamphlets and the little boy thought he was a troll…..Damn im still laughing

:wow: OMG I am on a conference call and I just laughed out loud that is hilarious :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

VJ is the stuff...I told Den he should be grateful to VJ cause it helped us stay together a few times I was going to be like forget this here...love you to pieces but this here...are you serious? I can't deal...some times I get too wired up...don't know if you guys have noticed that about me just yet... :rofl:

On a side note :ot: Den stated and seemed to be firm that I can not go on any girls' only trips to JA! :rofl::no: Poe thang, I got news for him...one will be planned for the near future...maybe not in '10 but definitely one of these times soon. :yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Den and I are truly blessed.

That's awesome you get to drop the hubby off and go and hit the malls up...must be nice! I'm not mad at cha. I tell Den all the time to please take advantage of this down time cause once he's working its on and poppin' I wish I could get an opportunity to relax for a few months before having to get a job...I guess that window has passed for me. I had one already between graduating college and getting my first real job...poe thang...to be young and carefree again! :blush:

Oh chile it's a wonderful feeling not to feel totally dependent. Den most def need to make use of the free time, cause once he's on a roll there's no stopping and he doesn't have long either.

TAMH

sorry girl- but its an urban legand

but still funny as hell

ive heard about it for years

http://www.snopes.com/embarrass/mistaken/troll.asp

Hey Just! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Are you on FB? If so, are we friends? Awww like back in grade school...do you want to be my friend...circle yes or no! :lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

VJ is the stuff...I told Den he should be grateful to VJ cause it helped us stay together a few times I was going to be like forget this here...love you to pieces but this here...are you serious? I can't deal...some times I get too wired up...don't know if you guys have noticed that about me just yet... :rofl:

On a side note :ot: Den stated and seemed to be firm that I can not go on any girls' only trips to JA! :rofl::no: Poe thang, I got news for him...one will be planned for the near future...maybe not in '10 but definitely one of these times soon. :yes:

He's just saying that now, once he's seasoned and had made friends that he can hang with and do his thing, he'd be like go ahead girl go do ur thing just be safe.

TAMH

Oh chile it's a wonderful feeling not to feel totally dependent. Den most def need to make use of the free time, cause once he's on a roll there's no stopping and he doesn't have long either.

Okay girl I'm trying to nail in in to him... :bonk: he so ready to get back in the work game though! I know it has to be frustrating cause he is so use to working 24/7 and now to not be able to do anything legally...I told him soon enough he will be back at 'em and doing his thing for our family. :lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

He's just saying that now, once he's seasoned and had made friends that he can hang with and do his thing, he'd be like go ahead girl go do ur thing just be safe.

Yep I think so too... :rofl: I was like but baby I met you in JA and he was like that's the point...I said baby it doesn't take me leaving the country to meet someone...trust is something we've never had a problem with so I don't want that to even start even if he was just joking! :whistle:

These men...I tell ya!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

All is well so far. Falling more and more in love with my husband each day. God is truly blessing us. Finally got out the AOS paperwork for Den, also we found a home and praying to be on track to close on April 15th! :yes: We just taking things day by day! :yes:

Dens that is so wonderful girl I guess we are both feeling the same way about our Mistahs's :luv: Glad you got your AOS paperwork out the door I know that was a lot especially with dealing with the house! You go Girl!

Tomorrow, I get the results back from the dreaded "math" test. Pray for me sistas!unsure.gif

I was gonna say good luck but I know you don't need it, you passed with flying colors! :thumbs:

Oh yeah that part not good :no: I don't want to give the movie up for folks that haven't seen it but you know I'm talking about my fine ex in the movie at the very end...you do know that was my boo for a minute until I met and fell in love with Den? Girl, "the Rock" still calling me! :yes::rofl:

I want to see it too, I'll post the link shortly, stand by :star:

Glad you and I both back! :dance: The Partner that I support is on vacation for Spring break with his kids for the week...so glad cause I sure need the some-what down time. Stop messing with my VJ time!

Yes girl last week was torture and this week seems to be busy as well but at least I can breathe LOL.

****ROC VSC****

Dens that is so wonderful girl I guess we are both feeling the same way about our Mistahs's :luv: Glad you got your AOS paperwork out the door I know that was a lot especially with dealing with the house! You go Girl!

Girl yes...once we in the house we just gon be quiet and still for a minute... :rofl: We did a lot in a matter of weeks... time to just sit back and be for a while. :whistle:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.