*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All!! Happy Easter Monday! Hope everyone had a blessed weekend. I will catch up in a minute but what to vent out the drama that happened yesterday.........

OMG.........

Okay so yesterday the whole family and I went to a church that I've grown up in since I moved to Seattle (oringinally from W.Va/V.A. been living here for like 13 years). Anyhoo, I haven't been to church in like forever but really wanted to go and Hubby has been longing to go ever since he came here. Okay so we all get ready, took us like 3 hours because I was cooking, figuring out my hair and making sure my daughter and son don't get there clothes dirty. Finally we get out the door by 11:05 (church started at 11, but thats good timing for us). Get to church by 11:30, walk in during a lively Praise Service. So we're all feelin the Spirit of God enjoying hearing God's Word. Well the "Devil" had entered the church and walked up to where me and Hubby were sitting and just stared at us and walked away!

Background History: About 5 years ago I briefly dated the Pastor's old a** grandson. Ladies I wouldn't even call it dated bc it only lasted 2 mos.! But by the way this fool acted yesterday you would've thought we were together for years. Our so-called "relationship" aka "booty-call" ended bc he was a psycho and tried to call hisself pushing me down to the ground!!! Hell to the Naw!! So I called the police and had him arrested for DV. Had a 2-yr. restraining order against him. Ladies, that was the 1st and last for me. I figure if a man gets comfortable trying to intimidate you and hits you; then the cycle of abuse will just continue. I haven't seen this guy since the Police arrested him which was 5 yrs ago!!!!

Okay back to the story.........

Mind you, this guy NEVER EVER comes to church and he decides to show up when I'm there...

So he just stares at Hubby and I and walks away. Then my lil girl was getting ansy and my Sister took her outside to get some fresh air. Well the psycho guy follows them outside and starts arguing with my sister. Asking her why are we at His Family's Church!! So they come back inside and my sister tells me what happened and I was like just stay in here and ignore him bc he's not worth it. Okay well by this time the Preacher has started the message and my lil girl is starting to get wild yelling "I want to go Outside!" Yall know how kids are showing out in front of other people. So I'm trying to keep her entertained with the bag of entertainment that I brought along (coloring books, snacks, crayons, stickers). Well nothing is working and so Hubby and I take her outside. Well guess whose out in the hallway? You guessed it. The Psycho! So he's cussing in my Hubby's ear and walking behind us saying "Get the F**K out of here!" Cussing all in church. I'm telling yall he has no respect for God or anybody not even hisself. Make a long story short My Hubby, My sister and him are all arguing outside. By this time all the nosey people are trying to break up this potential fight. I didn't even go back in the church.

Man the Devil be working...........

What are yall's thoughts? Sorry if the story isn't that clear...

ohhhh ShaNette I feel for you. Im sorry that the Psycho/Devil caused you so much trouble on Easter Sunday at Church. Girl with my anger issues I would have clocked him out cold. But Im glad you left.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Good Morning All!! Happy Easter Monday! Hope everyone had a blessed weekend. I will catch up in a minute but what to vent out the drama that happened yesterday.........

OMG.........

Okay so yesterday the whole family and I went to a church that I've grown up in since I moved to Seattle (oringinally from W.Va/V.A. been living here for like 13 years). Anyhoo, I haven't been to church in like forever but really wanted to go and Hubby has been longing to go ever since he came here. Okay so we all get ready, took us like 3 hours because I was cooking, figuring out my hair and making sure my daughter and son don't get there clothes dirty. Finally we get out the door by 11:05 (church started at 11, but thats good timing for us). Get to church by 11:30, walk in during a lively Praise Service. So we're all feelin the Spirit of God enjoying hearing God's Word. Well the "Devil" had entered the church and walked up to where me and Hubby were sitting and just stared at us and walked away!

Background History: About 5 years ago I briefly dated the Pastor's old a** grandson. Ladies I wouldn't even call it dated bc it only lasted 2 mos.! But by the way this fool acted yesterday you would've thought we were together for years. Our so-called "relationship" aka "booty-call" ended bc he was a psycho and tried to call hisself pushing me down to the ground!!! Hell to the Naw!! So I called the police and had him arrested for DV. Had a 2-yr. restraining order against him. Ladies, that was the 1st and last for me. I figure if a man gets comfortable trying to intimidate you and hits you; then the cycle of abuse will just continue. I haven't seen this guy since the Police arrested him which was 5 yrs ago!!!!

Mind you, this guy NEVER EVER comes to church and he decides to show up when I'm there...

So he just stares at Hubby and I and walks away. Then my lil girl was getting ansy and my Sister took her outside to get some fresh air. Well the psycho guy follows them outside and starts arguing with my sister. Asking her why are we at His Family's Church!! So they come back inside and my sister tells me what happened and I was like just stay in here and ignore him bc he's not worth it. Okay well by this time the Preacher has started the message and my lil girl is starting to get wild yelling "I want to go Outside!" Yall know how kids are showing out in front of other people. So I'm trying to keep her entertained with the bag of entertainment that I brought along (coloring books, snacks, crayons, stickers). Well nothing is working and so Hubby and I take her outside. Well guess whose out in the hallway? You guessed it. The Psycho! So he's cussing in my Hubby's ear and walking behind us saying "Get the F**K out of here!" Cussing all in church. I'm telling yall he has no respect for God or anybody not even hisself. Make a long story short My Hubby, My sister and him are all arguing outside. By this time all the nosey people are trying to break up this potential fight. I didn't even go back in the church.

:wow:

That's crazy. If I were you I wouldn't go back to that church, try your best to say outta that man's reach. Not that you should be scared of him but think about what would've happen if him and your husband got into it and your husband gets arrested? Sorry if I'm exaggerating but I always think what's the worst that could happen...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

ShaNette, :wow:! Girl yes the enemy is so busy but you all didn't do anything wrong at all...old psycho needs to get a life and go to the devil! I can't stand no crazy behind mofo! I once dated a Preacher and I'm not going to knock anyone's religion or anything but after being with him and knowing things that he was into and wanted me to get into ( I think not) it had me asking a lot of questions about religion and folks placed in positions to pass on the word of God. :yes: Hot mess!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I know I will love it. He saw the 1st one but when I asked him to join me for this one he jokingly said " if mi nah kno why mi get married already". So we will see b/c he's infamous for falling asleep. But I will nudge him if he does.

I aint mad at Cory I do too! rofl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon yardies! Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.

MRStee: Glad your daddy is doing well. God is good. :thumbs:

Acory: It's good you and hubby have overtightened things out and ur both on the same page.

Dens: Congrats on getting that AOS out, hope the process proves to be a smooth one.

TAMH

Timeline

Well?!?! lil miss petite...

MrsTee, didn't you went to go eat? :lol:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies...

We had a good weekend too. Friday I left work early and Hubby and I went to see the Tyler Perry movie. We both liked it a lot and it was fun having a date in the middle of the day while the kids were in school.

Please say some prayers for Mikel he finally has a job interview tomorrow :dance: and I really pray that he gets it. It has been very stressful at our house since he has been back from JA and this is the main reason why. We have been filling out applications and sending his resume out like crazy and this is the first call he has gotten.

Dillion good luck to your Hubby.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Dens: Congrats on getting that AOS out, hope the process proves to be a smooth one.

Hey Lady! How's the married life? Yes girl we finally got the paperwork out the door. I hated to write that check though but its out of my hair for now. Now we just waiting to close on the house and we gon go sit down for a while! :lol: Please keep us in your prayers!

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

MRStee: Glad your daddy is doing well. God is good. :thumbs:

Acory: It's good you and hubby have overtightened things out and ur both on the same page.

Hi TAMH!

Later ladies, going to walmart to get some tennis equipment to go play at the park.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Dillion/Nique...I'm praying for your hubby to get that job! It's only going to be a matter of time and he will have a job and y'all will have the two incomes coming in. :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

OMG.........

The devil is alive!!! Bold too to be acting a fool all up in the Lord's house on the Lord's day! What in the..... I don't blame you for not going back in the church.. what a mess! Don't worry God will deal with that sukka!

Timeline

Dillion/Nique...I'm praying for your hubby to get that job! It's only going to be a matter of time and he will have a job and y'all will have the two incomes coming in. :thumbs:

I am pryaing too. Yep just a matter of time and it will be so nice to have two incomes. Don't even know what I will do with myself. LOL!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

OMG :rofl:LMAO and yuh know this haaaaa

Good girl I am proud of you I'm back on my grind as well. YOu shoudl hear Damian chat bout I'm geting up to jog in the morning so I set the exercise alarm it sounded and he nuh move headbonk.gif chile I was up and out and he was like blink.gif weh yuh deh haaaaa

August soon come and I don't want no back fat tongue_ss.gif !

Philly why ya chat about August? You goin to ya yaad? When in Aug?

MRStee: Glad your daddy is doing well. God is good. good.gif

Thank you, me too.

MrsTee, didn't you went to go eat? laughing.gif

Look lil miss P.. lol.. I went to get it.. I can multi-task, eat and type. Im finished as a matta of fact now back to your lil butt rofl.gif

You probably one of those ladies that can eat a whole lot and gain very lil... ugh! lol

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We went to the beach to fly kites... it was 75 degress and HOT! Not much wind but Nana finally got the kites up for us... I got a nice sunburn! ;)

MrsTee... Hope you are feeling better!

So here is my story for Monday.....

Last week insurance company denied my claim... we are staring state investigation.

Cashed in my IRA, waiting for the check (praying it comes today)

Looked at an apartment, loved it, got it... giving deposit today (still praying that check comes in the mail)

Called CU for car loan, waiting for the yes on it today.

Went to test drive car I really like Saturday... one thing leads to another, filled out paperwork... again waiting on that check.

Just spoke to car insurance company for myself, hoping its not a million $$.

So if all comes together, by the end of today I will have a new apartment, new car and car insurance... AND BE BROKE AGAIN! LOL but so happy!

Woooo... I am a nervous wreck!

Irie I am sorry to hear that the insurance Co denied your claim but have Faith this battle is not over I know yuh soon get through!!!

Wow you got alot going on today, new apt, new car/insurance you go girl! I know its all gonna work out for you but I know the wait for the approval is killing you but I know you will have good news soon :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Irie I am sorry to hear that the insurance Co denied your claim but have Faith this battle is not over I know yuh soon get through!!!

Wow you got alot going on today, new apt, new car/insurance you go girl! I know its all gonna work out for you but I know the wait for the approval is killing you but I know you will have good news soon :thumbs:

I second that Irie! Everything is going to work out...trust! I know you anxious though.... :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.