Hilarious Clinton

Palestinians use their own camera crews and actors to basically set up war scenes in their favor

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

A question. Do you think its in the realms of possibility that Israel has, now and in the past perpetrated atrocities against the Palestinians and the Lebanese?

Ok lets ponder this, I have not heard of any jew put a bomb on and climbing on to a bus from Palestine to blow the ####### out of woman children boys girls ect... so lets get off the high horse for the last 2000 years they have been killing each other for land!

They really don't need to when their Government and Army will do it for them.

...and as all Israelis are conscritped into the army they are trained to be killers for a few years.

So in a way they are terrorists sanctioned by government ... they don't need to blow thenselves up in anger or as a last political resort. They can blast away at civilians on the Bus from their big beautiful tanks with the death guns on top.

UK-Royal-Standard-HM-Queen.gif

Down With The Monarchy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

A question. Do you think its in the realms of possibility that Israel has, now and in the past perpetrated atrocities against the Palestinians and the Lebanese?

Ok lets ponder this, I have not heard of any jew put a bomb on and climbing on to a bus from Palestine to blow the ####### out of woman children boys girls ect... so lets get off the high horse for the last 2000 years they have been killing each other for land!

They really don't need to when their Government and Army will do it for them.

...and as all Israelis are conscritped into the army they are trained to be killers for a few years.

So in a way they are terrorists sanctioned by government ... they don't need to blow thenselves up in anger or as a last political resort. They can blast away at civilians on the Bus from their big beautiful tanks with the death guns on top.

So the 72 virgins in heaven don't have anything to do with it?

I-130

Aug/08/04 NOA1 VT

Sept/28/04 approved for wife

nov/4/04 NOA1 for stepson

Dec/04/04 RFE

Dec/27/04 VT rcvrs RFE

Feb/27/05 filed a inquiry

Mar/20/05 Rcvred inquiry telling me hahahaha

now on hold!!!

I-129F

Sept/08/04 NOA1 MSC

Apr/11/05 touched

Apr/12/05 touched

Apr/28/05 Approved

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The jews are not saints - and are as much a part of this problem as the Palestinians and the Lebanese. There's a question of simple fairness in taking a larger picture view of this problem that doesn't involve resorting to bald stereotypes.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ever considered that Israel might also fake things? Or America? or anybody? Or have you considered that reports on fakery could perhaps be planted as propaganda against whoever?

yay, where have you been recently? I like reading your posts.

Timeline

The jews are not saints - and are as much a part of this problem as the Palestinians and the Lebanese. There's a question of simple fairness in taking a larger picture view of this problem that doesn't involve resorting to bald stereotypes.

What Bald stereotypes? Its a stereotype bringing up woman strapping bombs to their chest and stepping on buses kiling who ever is on board? That is a stereotype? How about FACT!

I-130

Aug/08/04 NOA1 VT

Dec/04/04 RFE

Dec/27/04 VT rcvrs RFE

now on hold!!!

I-129F

Sept/08/04 NOA1 MSC

Apr/11/05 touched

Apr/12/05 touched

Apr/28/05 Approved

Timeline

What Bald stereotypes? Its a stereotype bringing up woman strapping bombs to their chest and stepping on buses kiling who ever is on board? That is a stereotype? How about FACT!

72 virgins, suicide bombers, wife beaters etc. are not representative of the worlds muslims. Neither are websites like "religionofpeace" - they are based primarily on negative racially offensive stereotypes.

Edited by erekose

72 virgins, suicide bombers, wife beaters etc. are not representative of the worlds muslims. Neither are websites like "religionofpeace" - they are based primarily on negative racially offensive stereotypes.

They are not afraid to post links to actual news stories.

If the terrorists didn't do bad things there wouldn't be a story to report.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

'Actual' news with 'actual' bias and 'actual' hate. Its all bollocks.

Since when does reporting news = hate.

Do you have any 'actual' disgust for the people making the news? You never seem to.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

LOL your whole thread about a purported "60 Minutes" segment about Palestinians supposedly "staging" their own "news events" to use as propaganda has been exposed as a faked "news story" itself.

So hmmmmm.... who was actually manufacturing the propaganda here ? :jest:

LOL killed in your own thread and you still don't know when to give up.

Lucky Strike strikes out.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Funny question for you... When did I ever say wife beaters???? When did I say Muslims??? Since you want to bring racism in it it seems you are demaeaning a whole group of people Jews to protect themselfs. Maybe they should just lay down and let the terrorist kill them all.

Palestinians as a group are a combination of several different religions, mislims christians ect

I-130

Aug/08/04 NOA1 VT

Dec/04/04 RFE

Dec/27/04 VT rcvrs RFE

now on hold!!!

I-129F

Sept/08/04 NOA1 MSC

Apr/11/05 touched

Apr/12/05 touched

Apr/28/05 Approved

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There's no smoke without fire. Racially offensive stereotypes are often true, as offensive as they might be.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Since when does reporting news = hate.

Do you have any 'actual' disgust for the people making the news? You never seem to.

Actually I have expressed my feelings on that several times - if you had chosen to read it. I simply prefer to take a bigger picture view of the situation. The difference is I don't let my "outrage" control me ;)

religionofpeace is a hate site, whether you admit it or not. Its heavily biased, presents information out of context to justify preconceived prejudice and racial stereotypes.

I sometimes think we have some of these cyber-soldiers right here on VJ

Cyber soldiers

World News

The Times July 28, 2006

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers

From Yonit Farago in Jerusalem

WHILE Israel fights Hezbollah with tanks and aircraft, its supporters are campaigning on the internet.

Israel’s Government has thrown its weight behind efforts by supporters to counter what it believes to be negative bias and a tide of pro-Arab propaganda. The Foreign Ministry has ordered trainee diplomats to track websites and chatrooms so that networks of US and European groups with hundreds of thousands of Jewish activists can place supportive messages.

In the past week nearly 5,000 members of the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS) have downloaded special “megaphone” software that alerts them to anti-Israeli chatrooms or internet polls to enable them to post contrary viewpoints. A student team in Jerusalem combs the web in a host of different languages to flag the sites so that those who have signed up can influence an opinion survey or the course of a debate.

Jonny Cline, of the international student group, said that Jewish students and youth groups with their understanding of the web environment were ideally placed to present another side to the debate.

“We’re saying to these people that if Israel is being bashed, don’t ignore it, change it,” Mr Cline said. “A poll like CNN’s takes just a few seconds to vote in, but if thousands take part the outcome will be changed. What’s vital is that the international face of the conflict is balanced.”

Doron Barkat, 29, in Jerusalem, spends long nights trawling the web to try to swing the debate Israel’s way. “When I see internet polls for or against Israel I send out a mailing list to vote for Israel,” he said. “It can be that after 15 minutes there will be 400 votes for Israel.

“It’s very satisfying. There are also forums where Lebanese and Israelis talk.”

Israel’s Foreign Ministry must avoid direct involvement with the campaign but is in contact with international Jewish and evangelical Christian groups, distributing internet information packs.

Amir Gissin, the Israeli Foreign Ministry’s public relations director, said: “The internet’s become a leading tool for news, shaping the world view of millions. Our problem is the foreign media shows Lebanese suffering, but not Israeli. We’re bypassing that filter by distributing pictures showing how northern Israelis suffer from Katyusha rocket attacks.”

Click here for more on the blogs of war

Timeline

Funny question for you... When did I ever say wife beaters???? When did I say Muslims??? Since you want to bring racism in it it seems you are demaeaning a whole group of people Jews to protect themselfs. Maybe they should just lay down and let the terrorist kill them all.

Palestinians as a group are a combination of several different religions, mislims christians ect

I never said you did say 'wife beaters' - just that its a common stereotype of muslims that they treat women like #######. I just object to people trotting out stereotypes as though they are representative fact.

Neither did I say anything about the jews in my post, and I don't believe I implied anything either.