Bosco

truth about qana

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
When Israelis kill Arab citizens, it's a huge crime. When Arabs kill Israeli citizens, it's a "great victory". IMHO, THAT is what needs to change in the Arab/Muslim world. Anytime a civilian dies regardless of their religion or political views, it's a tragedy. The Arab/Muslim world won't get the respect of the west until this attitude changes.

More importantly, Arabs do not place the same value on human life as we do.

When they don't even care about their own lives, willing to blow themselves

up at the drop of a hat, how can they expect Israel to care?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Americans (generally speaking) react more strongly to the deaths of Israeli citizens. This is demonstrated by the overreporting of Isreali deaths and underreporting of Palestinian deaths which has been documented in media reports.

I'm having a hard time remembering the last time a Jew flew a plane into one of our buildings.

Many of those Palestinian deaths are actually terrorists deaths.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

I guess this explains why the United States has a higher suicide rate than any Arab country.

I think Americans (generally speaking) react more strongly to the deaths of Israeli citizens. This is demonstrated by the overreporting of Isreali deaths and underreporting of Palestinian deaths which has been documented in media reports.

I'm having a hard time remembering the last time a Jew flew a plane into one of our buildings.

Palestinians have never flown a plane into any of our buildings either.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I posted an article the other day that showed civilian deaths, more specifically those of Palestinian children being reported as if they were adults.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
So what happened to the rockets. Wouldn't there be some sort of proof left. There is not proof that Hezballah was ever there. This article that hezballah concuted this whole thing is absolutly stupid. It is ridiculous and prejiduce. Did Hezballah put those 100 people in the building 10 years ago in Qana too. Did hezballah place those 4 UN people that where murdered in that post also. Qana basically was an intentional masacare by Isreal because they did not want to cease fire yet. They figured that this will cause a delay in the stop and it will not look like they are in agreement with a reasonable treaty.

rocket is emplaced. building gets hit. pick one:

a - all evidence is removed prior to the news people getting there.

b - rocket was hit by israeli fire and disintegrated.

amazing how any viewpoint that contradicts yours is "...absolutly stupid. It is ridiculous and prejiduce."

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I guess this explains why the United States has a higher suicide rate than any Arab country.

It's not higher if you count all the suicide bombers.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

So what happened to the rockets. Wouldn't there be some sort of proof left. There is not proof that Hezballah was ever there. This article that hezballah concuted this whole thing is absolutly stupid. It is ridiculous and prejiduce. Did Hezballah put those 100 people in the building 10 years ago in Qana too. Did hezballah place those 4 UN people that where murdered in that post also. Qana basically was an intentional masacare by Isreal because they did not want to cease fire yet. They figured that this will cause a delay in the stop and it will not look like they are in agreement with a reasonable treaty.

rocket is emplaced. building gets hit. pick one:

a - all evidence is removed prior to the news people getting there.

b - rocket was hit by israeli fire and disintegrated.

amazing how any viewpoint that contradicts yours is "...absolutly stupid. It is ridiculous and prejiduce."

There would still be some evidence.

There too busy flying planes over civilians and dropping bombs on them.