JuneFirst

March 2010 CR1 filers

4,760 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Sorry to hear that Ruth. Hope it all works out for you soon.

CSC - IR1

• 04/01/2010: I-130 mailed out
  • 04/04/2010: I-130 received (Priority Date)
  • 04/15/2010: I-130 Hard copy received in mail
  • 08/26/?2010: I-130 Approved (Confirmed by phone)
  • 08/29/2010: Received NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

• 09/16/2010: NVC generated case number
  • 10/04/2010: I-864 AOS review fee ($88) paid online
  • 10/05/2010: DS-3032 COA emailed to NVC
  • 10/06/2010: I-864 AOS status 'PAID',
  • 10/07/2010: AOS package mailed out
  • 10/12/2010: I-864 AOS package delivery
  • 10/15/2010: DS-3032 COA Accepted / DS-230 IV fee ($404) online payment
  • 10/18/2010: DS-230 IV status 'PAID'
  • 10/19/2010: IV package mailed out
  • 10/20/2010: AOS package entered into NVC system / DS-230 IV package delivery
  • 10/29/2010: DS-230 IV package entered into NVC system
  • 11/08/2010: NVC completion
  • 11/09/2010: Sign In Failed
  • 11/19/2010: Interview date scheduled

Consulate:

• 11/30/2010: Medical
  • 12/06/2010: VFS visit
  • 12/13/2010: Interview at 8:45AM - APPROVED!!!!!
  • 12/20/2010: Pickup passport at VFS office
  • 12/24/2010: POE - SFO

I-130 filing to Interview 256 days OR 8 months, 12 days OR, 7344 hours OR 440,640 minutes OR 26,438,400 seconds

N-400 (based on 3-year marriage rule)

03/04/2014 Application Sent
03/11/2014 Notice Date
04/04/2014 Biometrics Appointment
06/25/2014 Interview
07/22/2014 Oath Ceremony

Ruth called me and told me that i needed to send in more evidence so i ask her what do i need she said i dont know but she had my case so who knows but she told me it will take anywhere from 2-3 weeks omg this is crazy they have nothing better to do....i told her if she told me i could overnite it and still she would not tell me damn...anyway i will update you on what i find out from the senators office thank you all for listening.....

What are you planning to send in ? What do you think you did not send enough of the first time around. I read here that someone sent in a whole box of things. To not delay this further you should really send in as much as possible this time.

did you send in pictures, phone logs, financial co-mingling, trips you took together, letters from friends and relatives, the first time around ? Did you claim your spouse on your fed taxes for last year ?

If you want you should write down each specific item and get an opinion from your fellow VJers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

sorry to hear marie. i didn't send them any proof. i don't have any proof of anything. my mother had the heart attack so we didn't have a formal wedding and no pictures of the wedding either. i tried to get her drivers license and couldn't because we needed adjustment of status and the only thing i ahve is a social security card. but we did get married here and not overseas if this accounts for anything.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

they also would have the proof from last year that we sent to get the k-1 visa. pictures and everything we sent.

all you have to send in is the application and the birth certificate and marriage all copies of and pics of the marriage, income verification biographic application passport copy and what else they just ask you on the I-130 application it is just like the I-129F for fiance just the marriage certificate and then when it gets to Visa Center they will tell you if they need the original marriage certificate and all what else then at the embassy my husband will bring all the copies of everything for the interview....but i did all this so i dont know except somethimes they do want the original of the marriage certificate if they request it....

q8famrp11.png

Timeline

Ruth called me and told me that i needed to send in more evidence so i ask her what do i need she said i dont know but she had my case so who knows but she told me it will take anywhere from 2-3 weeks omg this is crazy they have nothing better to do....i told her if she told me i could overnite it and still she would not tell me damn...anyway i will update you on what i find out from the senators office thank you all for listening.....

First of all sorry to hear about your case.......it's not nice of them......they are ridiculuous.....

secondly, I called the CSC and tried to get in tocuh with Ruth, but I got this answer: there are more than 700 people working in CSC..........I don't know who Ruth is......!!!

give some details of how to get in touch with this lady......lol

Edited by kruz_patz

Atlanta, GA (MM-DD-YYYY)
I-130 (IR-1) TIMELINE [MUMBAI CONSULATE]
07-02-2020 - I-130 SENT
06-01-2021 - APPROVED

NVC
06-06-2021 - Recevied NVC case no. - case entered into nvc's system

06-08-2021 - AOS fee
06-08-2021 - IV fee
07-05-2021 - IV & AOS documents submitted online

07-19-2021 - received message from NVC about case can not be processed unless all civil documents are submitted (was missing police clearance)

08-12-2021 - submitted police clearance certificate - which was last document submitted to NVC

11-05-2021 - Case completed at NVC - DQ

03-31-2022 - Interview letter received

04-28-2022 - Interview date at mumbai embassy

Timeline

First of all sorry to hear about your case.......it's not nice of them......they are ridiculuous.....

secondly, I called the CSC and tried to get in tocuh with Ruth, but I got this answer: there are more than 200 people working in CSC......lol(just 200).....I don't know who Ruth is......!!!

ok when you call 949-389-3004 there is a women and you tell her that you tried everything with USCIS or if she askes you if you talked to Ruth already say yes and you have been waiting for her to call you back she is there believe me....and thank you very much tor your caring about us....

q8famrp11.png

So Sorry. To them we are just numbers that they deal with everyday. To us its personal and not always fair in what they say. Just keep on Keeping on and eventually your dream will become a reality in spite of the hardship and frustration you're feeling right now. Don't give up hope. This is just a set back not a denial. All the Best...

Edited by TomD

Signed, Sealed and Delivered!

-NOA 2 Receipt date: July 14, 2010

NVC JOURNEY

- NVC Case Number Assigned 7/28/10

- AOS bill and Agent forms received & Paid 8/03/10

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- AOS Package Delivered to NVC 8/9/10

- IV Bill Received & Paid; 8/11/10

- IV Pack Received at NVC 8/16/10

- IV Pkg Entered into AVR System 8/19/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

- Case Complete, 9/13/10 w/questions on lack of income

- NVC Forwards Case to Embassy, Manila

- Waiting Medical completed 10/27/10

- Interview Date 11/3/10 Wife didn't have NSO Marriage Certificate, No Approval OMG!!!

- NSO Certificate received by Embassy on 11/5/2010

- Informed by call center. Cost $18 Information received- we need to wait 6-8 weeks from Nov 5th FUBAR.

- VISA APPROVED 12/15/2010

- Wife arrived in US Feb 2, 2011... :)

It's always harder to bring a husband/man to America, especially from countries known to support or harbor terrorists, than to bring a wife from say Germany to America. USCIS has an incredible task of not only approving who gets to come but possibly also to stop potential enemies from entering the country and doing harm to not only America but to the world. Knowing this bit of information, we should set our expectation accordingly; so, we are not frantic throughout this process.

Additionally the high level of cravenness and affinity you show toward your spouse, I think, is not healthy at all. Perhaps my view is wrong. You should be able to relax and anticipate being with your spouse eventually. But this much hassle and franticness to be with your spouse a month earlier... is unnecessary. In relationship where one cannot *live* without the other, eventually problems arise and all of this shatters. Obviously, I’m not pointing my fingers at anyone specially. Have a healthy relationship, everyone. Be together; but, also be able to live separately for a while. Remember, moderation in everything.

Edited by IndigoSkies

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

La positive attitude. Keep your chin up. Etc.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

indigo, it is very hard in this day and age to stay married. to be away from your wife for a long time makes it even harder and if people want a month earlier then more power to them. love is what you feel for a person and divorce rate is high even when you know that person forever. so to be distant from that person for almost a year is very difficult so of course people want them in earlier to just be with them. but i do understand what youa re saying.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline

ok an update on this whole crazy situation......the congresstional officer her name is Christina and here is her number 949-389-8097 she called me back after three days she was not in and just got my message she is very curious about how i got her number and i told her that a rude women who answered the phone at 949-389-3003 so use that if you have to when she asks you how you got her number anyways i told her that i needed to know what evidence and how come they touched our case so many times and they never sent anything to us for over 5 months there excuse is even though it was touched no authorized officer actually looked in our file to see....bullll ######...anyway....she asked me for my e-mail and will get our file and e-mail what i need to send and the location i have to send it....she said it will take today or tomorrow but knowing them it will be monday or so....anyway i will overnite whatever they ask of me and hopefully they wont fool around anymore with our lives.....and this number i gave you she gave it to me it is her personnal phone at CSC

q8famrp11.png

Timeline

ok an update on this whole crazy situation......the congresstional officer her name is Christina and here is her number 949-389-8097 she called me back after three days she was not in and just got my message she is very curious about how i got her number and i told her that a rude women who answered the phone at 949-389-3003 so use that if you have to when she asks you how you got her number anyways i told her that i needed to know what evidence and how come they touched our case so many times and they never sent anything to us for over 5 months there excuse is even though it was touched no authorized officer actually looked in our file to see....bullll ######...anyway....she asked me for my e-mail and will get our file and e-mail what i need to send and the location i have to send it....she said it will take today or tomorrow but knowing them it will be monday or so....anyway i will overnite whatever they ask of me and hopefully they wont fool around anymore with our lives.....and this number i gave you she gave it to me it is her personnal phone at CSC

Hope you get something soon.

I just called USCIS to see what is going on and same thing "Call back in a week as that's when your application goes beyond the processing time" Guess no point of calling them anymore until next week. Good luck everyone.

NVC

10/04/2010: Case# received, Both email id provided

10/05/2010: DS-3032 COA emailed to NVC

10/11/2010: IIN received

10/11/2010: AOS review fee ($88) online payment - IN PROCESS

10/14/2010: AOS status 'PAID'

10/16/2010: DS-230 IV fee ($404) online payment - IN PROCESS

10/19/2010: DS-230 IV status 'PAID'

10/20/2010: AOS & DS-230 IV package sent

10/22/2010: AOS & DS-230 IV package delivered. Signed by: J Desmond.

11/10/2010: SIF!!!

11/14/2010: received checklist for missing passport office PCC.

11/10/2010: NVC Completion

12/09/2010: NVC Forwards Case to Consulate

CONSULATE

11/22/2010: Passport Office PCC to be in hand

12/22/2010: Medical Completed

12/28/2011: VFS Office Visit - Submit all required documents

01/10/2011: Interview Date - APPROVED

j1/11/2011: Passport arrived at home.

01/25/2011: Wife Comes to USA (POE: Newark, NJ)

event.png

i6qembf7x.png

Timeline

ok everyone you want to see how they will make it hard on you well i sent them everything except for conversations.....anyway this is what they are asking of me and my husband.......REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE

*** All foreign language documents must be submitted with a complete word-for-word English

translation. The translator must certify that the translation is complete and accurate, and that he or

she is competent to translate. Do not submit an English translation without the associated foreign

language document.

BONA FIDEMARITALRELATIONSHIP:The petitioner has filed Form 1-130 in behalf of his/her spouse.

Although the petitioner submitted a civilly-registered marriage certificate, the bona fides of the claimed

spousal relationship have not yet been established. As such, the petitioner must respond to each item

below. Failure to address all items may result in a determination that the marriage is not bona fide.

Meeting:

Indicate how the petitioner met the beneficiary. If a friend or relative arranged the meeting, provide the

name of the individual who did the matchmaking and their current contact information. Also, provide a

statement from that individual indicating how they know the petitioner and the beneficiary. If the

petitioner was paid by the matchmaker, indicate how much money was exchanged.

If, the petitioner claims that they met on an online dating website, the petitioner must submit his/her

credit card statements that show the online dating agency billed him/her for the membership. Further, thl

beneficiary must submit their proof of payment for membership of the same online dating service. Onlint'

dating services are not free. If the petitioner and/ or beneficiary claim they no longer possess the old credi'

card statements, they must obtain them from the credit card companies.

If the petitioner claims that they met in an online chat room, the petitioner must indicate the specific chat

room. Additionally, if the chat room was hosted by a United States website please explain the circumstanc ~

that led the beneficiary to enter into this English chat room.

Courtship:

Provide copies of correspondence (letters, cards, email, telephone bills, etc.) to establish that the petitionel

and beneficiary were in contact before the petitioner's trip abroad when they were married. Bear in mind

that phone cards are not verifiable. However, if the petitioner used an online long distance company, sucl

as onesuite.com, dialnopin.com, etc., then (s)he must submit verification of the account ownership, as we II

as printouts of all the calls placed.

Relationship:

Provide copies of correspondence (letters, cards, email, telephone bills, etc.) to establish that the petitionel

and beneficiary have maintained a relationship since their meeting. As mentioned above, phone cards are

not verifiable. However, if the petitioner used an online long distance company, such as onesuite.com,

dialnopin.com, etc., then (s)he must submit verification of the account ownership, as well as printouts of

all the calls placed.

Travel for wedding:

Submit evidence of the trip abroad when the petitioner married. Such evidence must indicate the date,

month and year of the travel. If the petitioner traveled abroad for LESSthan seven days total (from date of

departure to the date of arrival back in the US), then explain why the visit was so short.

ATTACHMENT TO

Provide proof that the petitioner paid for the airline ticket. This evidence must come from the petitioner's

credit card statement, or any other verifiable document. If the petitioner used cash to purchase the ticket,

please explain why (s)he used such a large amount of cash for the purchase of the ticket. Also, the origin

of funds must be shown for all cash ticket purchases. If the petitioner did not pay for the airline ticket,

who did? Provide a notarized statement from the individual indicating why they paid for the petitioner's

airline ticket.

Provide the petitioner's checking and savings account statements from the two months immediately prior

to each flight abroad AND the two months immediately after each flight.

Submit receipts from the hotel where the petitioner stayed while overseas. Also, submit the credit card

statements reflecting the payment for the lodging. If the petitioner did not pay for the lodging, who did?

Provide a notarized statement from the individual indicating why they paid for the petitioner's lodging.

Provide the names, addresses and current phone numbers of the individual(s) who accompanied the

petitioner on the flight abroad. If the petitioner traveled alone, (s)he must indicate such.

Travel for visits:

Provide the petitioner's passport pages reflecting all trips overseas to visit the beneficiary. Also submit

photos to establish that the petitioner actually visited the beneficiary during all the trips abroad. Further,

submit evidence that shows the petitioner paid for the airfare (see previous item).

Wedding:

Submit photos of the wedding celebration that show family and friends in attendance. If the beneficiary's

parents did not attend the celebration, please submit notarized statements from them indicating why they

couldn't attend. If the beneficiary's siblings did not attend the celebration, please submit notarized

statements from them indicating why they couldn't attend the wedding. If there was no wedding

celebration, indicate why this significant event was not celebrated.

Submit a copy of the wedding announcement that was sent to the friends and relatives.

Where did the petitioner and beneficiary spend their honeymoon? Submit photos taken during the

petitioner's honeymoon. Ifno photos were taken, please indicate why no photos were taken during this

special occasion. If there was no honeymoon, please provide an explanation.

Children born to marriage:

Submit copies of the civilly registered birth certificates for all children born to the petitioner and

beneficiary's marriage.

Petitioner and beneficiary's other children:

Submit copies of the civilly registered birth certificates for all the petitioner's biological children and all th ~

beneficiary's biological children (the ones who weren't born to the petitioner and beneficiary's marriage)

Petitioner's parents:

Provide a sworn statement from the petitioner's mother and father where they indicate their knowledge 0: .

the petitioner's marriage. They must specifically indicate when they became aware of the petitioner's

relationship. In addition, provide both parents' complete names and dates of birth. Also, provide their

ATTACHMENT TO

current address (es) and phone number (s). If either has passed away, provide a civilly registered death

certificate reflecting the death.

Relatives in the U.S.:

Provide the names, addresses and phone numbers of all relatives living in the U.S. Also include how each

person is related to the petitioner (including in-laws).

Preparer:

If someone other than the petitioner prepared the petition, the petitioner must provide the name of the

person who prepared the petition and their business address and phone number. If the preparer is a

member of the State Bar of California, please indicate the membership number. If (s)he is a member of a

different state's bar, the state and bar number must be indicated.

Other Evidence:

Examples of other evidence may include, but is not limited to the following:

. Property deeds showing both names as co-owners,

. Remittances, such as money and wire transfers (the originator of the monies deposited or wired

must be clearly shown and verifiable by name with full address and phone/fax number),

. Documents from government entidement programs showing both names,

. Insurance plans showing each other as co-beneficiaries,

. Statements from bank accounts in both names, and/or

. An assortment of photographs of the petitioner with the beneficiary spanning their entire

relationship (courtship and post-marital).

Or any other evidence that will help USCISdetermine the petitioner and beneficiary have a bona fide

marital relationship. The evidence should include documents showing both the co-mingling of money, as

well as documentary evidence ofliving together. Please note the evidence submitted should span the entir ~

course of the relationship (courtship and post-marital).

Important: All the submitted evidence must be verifiable. Assuch, current names, addresses, and

phone numbers must be provided where requested.

MARRIAGETERMINATION: Submit a legible copy of the final divorce decree signed by a judge or

magistrate that shows proof of filing, or the death certificate issued by the civil authorities, that terminatec

the prior marriage between Anastasia Khachane and Alan Lary.

- The "Consent Decree" submitted does not reflect the marriage was terminated.

PRIOR PETITIONS: Has the petitioner ever previously filed for the beneficiary? If so, what is/are the

corresponding receipt number(s) and what is/are the outcome(s) of the case(s)?

ATTACHMENT TO

4 pages of everything so maybe everyone should just send it in omg they are crazy....

q8famrp11.png

Timeline

Marie - that is exactly what i was referring to. I started collecting this information just in case and will be getting most of the documents signed by my wife when i go to see her next friday. It is painful to have to submit all this documentation and i hope u have most of it.

NVC

10/04/2010: Case# received, Both email id provided

10/05/2010: DS-3032 COA emailed to NVC

10/11/2010: IIN received

10/11/2010: AOS review fee ($88) online payment - IN PROCESS

10/14/2010: AOS status 'PAID'

10/16/2010: DS-230 IV fee ($404) online payment - IN PROCESS

10/19/2010: DS-230 IV status 'PAID'

10/20/2010: AOS & DS-230 IV package sent

10/22/2010: AOS & DS-230 IV package delivered. Signed by: J Desmond.

11/10/2010: SIF!!!

11/14/2010: received checklist for missing passport office PCC.

11/10/2010: NVC Completion

12/09/2010: NVC Forwards Case to Consulate

CONSULATE

11/22/2010: Passport Office PCC to be in hand

12/22/2010: Medical Completed

12/28/2011: VFS Office Visit - Submit all required documents

01/10/2011: Interview Date - APPROVED

j1/11/2011: Passport arrived at home.

01/25/2011: Wife Comes to USA (POE: Newark, NJ)

event.png

i6qembf7x.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.