tessie'sk1

How will you know if the Embassy has received you Packet from NVC

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to find out how will you know if you packet has arrived at the Embassy? My paperwork was sent on the 25th of Feb. to the Embassy in Kuwait and my Fiance has not received a call or email notifing him for a interview. I'm getting worried and really need someone that can give me instruction on how to get this information that have the paperwork. Please anyone that can help it will greatly appreciated. :help:

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to find out how will you know if you packet has arrived at the Embassy? My paperwork was sent on the 25th of Feb. to the Embassy in Kuwait and my Fiance has not received a call or email notifing him for a interview. I'm getting worried and really need someone that can give me instruction on how to get this information that have the paperwork. Please anyone that can help it will greatly appreciated. :help:

Call the NVC, they should be able to confirm that it's been received by the Embassy. They should also be able to give you the embassy's reference number. NVC – (603) 334-0700

It can take a little while though, I know that London is taking about 6-8 weeks to send out packet 3 in some instances. But it's also known to be back-logged at the moment. Have you looked at other cases' timelines through the Kuwaiti Embassy?

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

Filed: Timeline

Call the NVC, they should be able to confirm that it's been received by the Embassy. They should also be able to give you the embassy's reference number. NVC – (603) 334-0700

It can take a little while though, I know that London is taking about 6-8 weeks to send out packet 3 in some instances. But it's also known to be back-logged at the moment. Have you looked at other cases' timelines through the Kuwaiti Embassy?

Thanks, I will try that tomorrow. I hope they tell me that it there this is so stressful.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Department of State can help you as well. Just make sure to call first thing in the am if you want to get through. 202-647-4000

Also, if your petition has already gone from NVC, you can use DHL track to see if it arrived at your embassy.

I do not quite remember the link, but there were a few posts about it with the links and what info to put. Try a search with DHL in the name, i remember the reference you use is EXP2010 or something like that.

HWDWm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

hmm can't edit my own post.

kk you go to http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

and use EXP 19 JAN 2009A as reference number.

the date is based on when they would have sent it to the consulate

so try a few days before and after.

then you will get a list of all packages look for the ones going to the city/country of your embassy. most are around 3 lbs. some are more. that should work if i remember correctly.

HWDWm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.