dlg

Islamabad, Pakistan - OFF TOPIC

770 posts in this topic

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are planning our 2nd wedding. I wanna get this out of control wedding off the ground. I guess it takes 6 months - a year to plan this event. oh god my parents are amazing..

Good Luck. May ALLAH bring him to you soon. Aameen.

ATTENTION

Please report what day you are starting Ramadhan in your local communities.

Thank you and May ALLAH bless every one in this month. Aameen.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ramadan Muburak!

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Assalam-o-Alaikum

RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The month of blessings.

The month in which Quraan was revealed upon Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAL LAL LA HO TA'AALA ALIAH-I-WA AALEHI WASALLAM).

The month in which good deeds have rewards many times more than the other months.

I have Complete Quraan with Urdu translation on one CD. To receive your free copy, email me at

shaikhg2@yahoo.com

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Happy Ramadan!

Naseer's green card was approved today and we found a fantastic Halal market just minutes from home.

It was a great day!

Laney and Naseer

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

thats cool laney, congrats,

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: Timeline

~~~~~~ we have a member of VJ and my dear friend she finally got off AP/AR after 2years and 5 months. ~~~~~~~

she had been on AP/AR much longer than me by far. she finally got the visa she is from

Manilla Phila. I thought this would be an inspiration to us all..

link:

ID fiancee in waiting... :D

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry466232

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ramadan Mubarak all ya'll Islamabad peeps!

rama1.jpg

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Laney this is great news so please convey our congratulations to Naseer on his green card. Also, we had a difficult time finding a halal market and we were so happy once we did. It is not closeby but we go once every week or two and buy what we need. So I know this is such a relief :D.

May everyone be blessed this Ramadan month with many blessings. (F)

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Ramadan Mubarak everyone! Everyone in my house started fasting today (Sunday). I, sadly, won't be participating in fasting this year as I am expecting. I absolutely love the feeling of it and it sucks I won't be doing it but I can't deprive my body and my baby of much needed nutrients at this time. May all of you have a blessed month!

Ramadan Mubarak everyone! Everyone in my house started fasting today (Sunday). I, sadly, won't be participating in fasting this year as I am expecting. I absolutely love the feeling of it and it sucks I won't be doing it but I can't deprive my body and my baby of much needed nutrients at this time. May all of you have a blessed month!

Insha Allah you will get the same blessings, too. Because you are exempted from fasting in this condition according to Quraan.

Filed: Timeline

here is my friend good AP news..< fianceeinwaiting >

sorry broken link..

AFTER THE EMBASSY'S REQUEST TO RENEW MY NBI CLEARANCE AND MEDICAL REPORT WHICH I SUBMITTED LAST SEPTEMBER 7, 2006, HERE IS THE BEST GOOD NEWS I EVER HAD. FOR EVERYONE OF YOU WHO ARE STILL HOPELESSLY WAITING FOR YOUR VISA... FINALLY AFTER 2 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS OF WAITING, LAST SEPTEMBER 12, 2006, TO MY SURPRISE, MY VISA WAS DELIVERED TO ME BY DELBROS. THANK GOD, THANK GOD! YEHEY!!! I AM GOING HOME TO MY LOVEYDOVEY.

NOW I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. MY PRAYERS ARE ALL YOURS.

GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE EVERYONE. KISSES AND HUGS.

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ramadan Mubarek brothers and sisters

We started sunday in Iowa.

peace to all, and as the world ages remeber that it is written in the holy books of monotheist faith that Allahs true religion will be persecuted. Just ignore the comments, postings and etc. and be happy knowing that you walk in the truth

wishing all

Peace , Love, strength, and understanding this Ramadan season

Allah Hafiz (L)

Manzar and cindi

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:crying: WOW, where is all da homeys

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.