DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
ej121.jpg

:wow: she looks STUNNING!!

Wow....that's how the dress look for my cousins wedding it's just a light brown colour

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ya'll please pray for my grandmother she passed out 12noon yesterday and they still can't wake her and di damn people dem at the hospital won't answer the phone so we can get an update. My cousin said before she blacked out she called my name. The last converstation I had with her was they day I was born she even remembered what I wore she then told me --- if I'm ready...then she's ready.

Praying for your grandma Lawns... I feel in love with her when I seen her pics. You can tell she's one sweet lady and I was hoping to meet her in JA one day. Keep us updated and I pray that things are ok. (L)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

oh it's not bad at all. i'm happy that ya'll can post so much and there's no bickering! a few other regional threads could take a course in getting along from ya'll.

:D

Mawning Ladies, Happy Monday!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

queen-latifah.jpg

:wow: :wow: i need to get my a$$ in a gym ASAP!

Edited by BunzTheMagicSnail

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
Praying for your grandma Lawns... I feel in love with her when I seen her pics. You can tell she's one sweet lady and I was hoping to meet her in JA one day. Keep us updated and I pray that things are ok. (L)

I'm so mad...the nurse told me tell your family stop call because we not going to provide any information over the phone --- friggin factey :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I gotta run but I have to post this

Ok I'm not having a big wedding, just a little something in a church for the sake of having some nice pictures then us and whoever I invite all go out to eat, in other words no reception. This is the dilema: my family isn't too thrilled to see that I'm getting married, my guess is that because my sister's husband just up and left when he got his greencard. I don't want to go somewhere too fancy or expensive to eat when #1 I have to foot the bill, #2 my family won't even eat because it's not Jamaican food or rather, food that they know and #3 why invite them and they're not so thrilled?

My other alternative is to invite my best friend, (we've been friends since preschool so we go deep) BUT she's paranoid schizophrenic, doesn't take it serious and thus doesn't take her meds. So I'm stuck as to what to do, who to invite and how to approach the situation with my family. A friend of mine said I should just grab a witness, go down to Atlantic City, get married and screw the family and friend but I have to think that I'm coming back home to this crazy family and friend. What to do, what to do????? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Sorry, I didn't even say Good Mawnin!

Hopefully everybody had a good weekend. I did! We went to see movie Cop Out yesterday and it was nice. We didn't make it to the breakfast place on the beach because we stayed in bed too late. lol For dinner I made steamed fish with banana, yam, ans dumpling and hubby said it was the best and that he was soo proud of me. I'm going to be the dumpling queen. LMAO

ROC

Timeline
I'm so mad...the nurse told me tell your family stop call because we not going to provide any information over the phone --- friggin factey :angry:

WOW

and these are the same nurses who work in foreign and dammn well have to respect american ppl yet dem feel dem can disrespect jamaican ppl

queen-latifah.jpg

post-65358-1268060259_thumb.jpg

upherebl.gif

Timeline

OMG how rude!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline
queen-latifah.jpg

Me too Bunz. I loss 7lbs so far and I have to keep it up. Going to the track with my sister tonight. I can't wait. I need to get some of these pounds off so that I can look halfway decent when I reach yaad. LMAO

That is rude.... Who is up there? your aunt and who else?

ROC

Timeline
Sorry, I didn't even say Good Mawnin!

Hopefully everybody had a good weekend. I did! We went to see movie Cop Out yesterday and it was nice. We didn't make it to the breakfast place on the beach because we stayed in bed too late. lol For dinner I made steamed fish with banana, yam, ans dumpling and hubby said it was the best and that he was soo proud of me. I'm going to be the dumpling queen. LMAO

Oh I'd kill for some of that right now! I friggin love dumplins but can't knead flour :angry: I know, shame on me

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Ok I'm not having a big wedding, just a little something in a church for the sake of having some nice pictures then us and whoever I invite all go out to eat, in other words no reception. This is the dilema: my family isn't too thrilled to see that I'm getting married, my guess is that because my sister's husband just up and left when he got his greencard. I don't want to go somewhere too fancy or expensive to eat when #1 I have to foot the bill, #2 my family won't even eat because it's not Jamaican food or rather, food that they know and #3 why invite them and they're not so thrilled?

My other alternative is to invite my best friend, (we've been friends since preschool so we go deep) BUT she's paranoid schizophrenic, doesn't take it serious and thus doesn't take her meds. So I'm stuck as to what to do, who to invite and how to approach the situation with my family. A friend of mine said I should just grab a witness, go down to Atlantic City, get married and screw the family and friend but I have to think that I'm coming back home to this crazy family and friend. What to do, what to do????? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

that's what i did!!!!!!!!

i mean look at your situation for what it is, your family isn't gonna be happy anyway you take it so you might as well do you

save your money for that 1000 aos bill

upherebl.gif

Sheka gwaan guh pack....

Here is the info some of you asked for ---

Press Releases -- AIR JAMAICA FLIGHTS CONTINUE UNDER CARIBBEAN AIRLINES

3/5/2010

MIAMI, FL – March 5, 2010 – A preliminary targeted transaction date of April 12, 2010 has been set by which the operations of Air Jamaica will begin the transition to Caribbean Airlines. This transaction date dovetails with the airline’s major schedule change that was previously announced. However, the transaction date could change as the details of the transition are finalized.

Seamless Operations

The following are important points to note as the changeover is made:

• The transition to Caribbean Airlines will be phased over a period of up to one year, in order to ensure that customers will continue to be provided with the best possible travel experience.

• Air Jamaica aircraft will continue to be utilized during the transition period.

• Current Air Jamaica pilots, flight crews and ground staff will operate the aircraft for the schedule already published.

• All customer services, including reservations, website and sales, will continue to operate in much the same way as today, for a period of time.

“We have enjoyed a tremendous relationship with our loyal customers in Jamaica and the wider Caribbean, as well as throughout the Diaspora, and we are pleased to advise that our company is also committed to continuing these relationships, doing everything possible to earn your loyalty and trust,” stated Bruce Nobles, Air Jamaica’s President and CEO.

Schedule advantages

As of April 12, the airline offers a superior schedule between Jamaica and its core destinations – namely four daily flights from Fort Lauderdale, three daily flights from New York (JFK) and daily flights from Philadelphia, Baltimore and Toronto.

To book future flights, continue to call your travel agent or Air Jamaica Reservations at 1-800-523-5585 or visit the website at www.AirJamaica.com.

About Air Jamaica

Celebrating its 40th year as Jamaica’s national carrier, Air Jamaica offers the most nonstop flights between the U.S. and Jamaica. The airline serves 12 destinations with more than 160 weekly flights, including service between Jamaica and Toronto, New York (JFK), Chicago (O’Hare), Baltimore, Philadelphia, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Curacao and Nassau, as well as nonstop service between New York and Grenada. Voted “The Caribbean’s Leading Airline” for 12 consecutive years, Air Jamaica offers one of the industry’s most generous rewards programs, 7th Heaven Rewards, along with award-winning, free in-flight entertainment, the Island Stylee video and SkyWritings, the in-flight magazine. On Air Jamaica passengers experience the legendary Lovebird Hospitality and warm Caribbean smiles on every flight. For more information or to book travel, visit www.AirJamaica.com.

Mawning Lawny, read this over the weekend I am calling them today to get my free ticket for my rewards miles can't take no Phockery when it comes to my ticket! :no:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Kj, remember that it's going to be your special day, so I would gather those who seem to be truly happy for you and do it really small. Maybe the few that come and go out to eat some place or you could have dinner at your house maybe another day. Then I would head to the honeymoon so that you two can enjoy yourselves. AC is a nice place. Find a nice hotel that has a spa and go get massages or something. Whatever you choose to do I'm sure it will turn out great.

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.