sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What a horrendous day I had -I so badly wanted to call out sick to work, but I have a huge document review that has to be done so I threw on sweats and went - Only to find out that outside council was in, and I was running up and down executive row all day - So not a good look in my sweat pants. Add to that, my Doctor thinks I have an MRSA infection - I am so ready to just crawl into my bed.

:wow: this man that is a client at my job has this, and he used to be in prison and the doctor said he got it from there. Dont know anymore about it than that. We have to tell everyone to take precaution for any disease because of the field I work in.

God bless you and take a break from everything in your life, thats not pertinent for your health. I would do the same :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Have a good evening ladies.. My body and mind is in need for some rest. (where's the yarn smiley) :unsure:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Ok, I sound like a boring old woman... LOL

Tierra's b-day is 3/20 ... 1st day of Spring. We are having a Tea Party. I have gone to antique shops, goodwills etc and found a bunch of flowery mismatched tea cups and saucers. Last night went to the fabric store and bought "springy" colored fabric squares (all different) and my mom and I are make little aprons for all the girls to take home... so this weekend we are doing that.

Then for the party I am going to get hats or visors for the girls to decorate and take home... all in a Spring Tea Party theme.

Gosh... I love to decorate and plan these things for Tierra!! LOL

Then Saturday night my BFF and her new "friend" are coming to hang "in".....

No big parties, no going out.. but I love my family and friends and look forward to weekends and these little things.

Aww that's sweet! I love doing stuff with and for my lil girl. I may have to borrow that idea for when my daughter gets older. Have fun!

Sounds like a fun-filled weekend Irie! Awww Tierra's bday is coming up!

Morning 1luv...TGIF!

---------------------------------------------------

Nothing big and exciting for us this weekend...we going to look at some houses on Sunday...we still haven't found the "One" yet...I know we're going to soon! :thumbs:

Sounds fun yet stressful! Hope you find the right one,its def. a buyers market

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Hey Fam!!

Hope all is well!! Just letting yawl know we did it!! We renewed/remarry on 2/27 in Jamaica it was absolutely beautiful, if anyone of you are going to get married in Jamaica you have to contact Jai, she did such an amazing job it was beautiful!!

Congrats! How exciting

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol: I feel you. Steven is leaving Sunday for 12 days. While I know 100% that I will miss him, I'm also looking forward to having lots of me time.

Congratulations! I need to call Jai myself for our renewal in November.

:rofl: When I read her dream, I was thinking: I LOVE onions on my burgers!

Already is, I believe.

Not yet nat, 10 more classes!

I CAN'T CATCH UP!!! on 55 now.....Lemmi just say hello and over the weekend when yall not chat so much ...I will catch up!! :thumbs:

HI YALL...have a wonderful weekend.....Spring has officially sprung out here in the PACIFIC NW...did some retail shopping yesterday ROSS & MARSHALLS...got some summer dresses and wearing one today!!! started my bi-weekly pedicure schedule wit my 2nd sched for tomorrow....Been tanning to bring out that "natural glow" :blush: ...My daffodils are blooming..... OH HOW I LOVE SPRING!!! Did I mentioned I trimmed up my locks a few weeks ago?? Now I have a long bob going...anyhoo.....

I am enjoying all the conversations going on over the last few days and it is killing me not to reply or add my 2 cents but I am so far behind it would be like hmmmm.... going back to 2nd grade after getting my college degree (a little to late and not relevant)....sorry couldn't come up with a better one :lol: anyway miss you guys...don't forget about me :luv:

Notice I didn't comment on our journey and Michael......TRYING TO STAY IN A GOOD MOOD.....

PEACE!!!!!

Hasn't it been nice? I actually had on a short-sleeve shirt on today. I can't wait to leave this rainy, dreary weather. Which reminds me I need to check my lotto #s....

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok i finally get a real minute to peruse and a dis mi really come see?!

SOOOOZE i know you not quitting vj :unsure:

and why the hell am i always blank on these things??! :unsure: i'm always oblivious to this ish

Bunz poor thing.. Sus, sorry about the MRSA.. don't wish that on anyone...

ooooooooo!!! ding ding ding! which one a you still in jr. high?

Finesse you a hot azz mess.... :wow::rofl:

bye....i'm getting ready to go out to the club....where is that silver sequin tube top i had?

Go sit yo big rass belly down Finesse lol :bonk:

Dara....that "natural glow" is FAKE....we don't get enough sun up here in the winter months so I go pale...like a duppy!

I haven't scheduled any JA trip because I THOUGHT :whistle: we were close to me having to go for an interview..... :angry: but my WONNNNNDDDDDDDEEERRRRRFFFFFUUULLLL Hubby nah beleive me when I give him direction on how to proceed with getting things in order....him say I listen to other people when he is there and know how to do it! (breath...count...1....2....3....breath....)so....FINE....I let him handle things. We may not be getting an interview til next year this time!!! MI NO CARE! I am taking a mini-vac with the kids for spring break to an indian reservation (Hot springs) so that is the closest I am coming to getting away.

Yes Ells....Michael is/was giving me greif!!!

LOL, I have a "dumb" husband too (and i mean that in every loving way i can). Its like I will tell him something and he will look at me and actually say that he knows what I'm talking about and then I find out later that its not done right (aka "my way" thats my issue that I'm working on this year). :bonk: BUT thats my BOO and I knew how he was before so its just one of his less desirable things about him.....Lord knows I have a few flaws.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

What a horrendous day I had -I so badly wanted to call out sick to work, but I have a huge document review that has to be done so I threw on sweats and went - Only to find out that outside council was in, and I was running up and down executive row all day - So not a good look in my sweat pants. Add to that, my Doctor thinks I have an MRSA infection - I am so ready to just crawl into my bed.

But, before I did so - I want to bring something openly here cause I am really tired of the behind the scenes PMs, texts, calls, etc.... all of which have inaccurate info - feels like we went back to Junior High School where your insecurities are trying to make you rally everyone around you to hate on the other person and get them to be on your side. So, to put it all out there once and for all -

I saw something that concerned me and I went to someone that I considered a friend, in confidence, who is also friends with that person, about it - I will apologize for not going directly to the person when I saw it, I should have - But it's the type of thing I would hope someone would care enough to do for me - if you are good with it, then that's your life, your choice - no problem. In my mind, it's worse to see something and not point it out. Obviously, this has shown me that people I considered to be friends or ones that I can trust to come to in confidence are not that - because if they were, this would never have gone down the way it has.

But since that time, there has been all kinds of back and forth about how I am "hiding" from here cause of stuff that went down, that I am running around making comments and calling people to let them know, that my facebook posts are about her, that I am fake and not to be trusted, etc... - Sorry, I have things that are going on in my life that have NOTHING to do with VJ, which is what my FB posts are about - I also joke around with my friends about things that aren't related here, cause I know other things about what they are going through. Anyone that has been on the boards with me for a while or knows me should know me well enough that if I have a problem with you, I will bring it to you - I am not gonna run around crying to everyone else and bashing that person to try to make myself feel better. Or are you so insecure that you assume you would be the only thing I have to talk about? I don't wish bad on anyone, we are all supposed to be here as support for one another - But again, come to find out that is not the case, cause some people talk one thing to your face and then jump cause they think they know it all and bash you to behind your back - It's the old adage about don't ASSume - or is it with friends like this, who needs enemies?

I never in a million years would have thought that this person would resort to the juvenile BS and backstabbing that has gone on today - if you had a problem with me, then you should have acted like a grown woman and come to me instead of trying to make sure everyone on VJ is on your team. I now understand why people have disappeared from this thread - cause people that you think are truly friends are not -

For those of you that know me for who I am, you know where to find me - and finesse, I will PM you my email since you refuse to get pon FB. I wish you all the best in your journeys - despite what some might think. Right now, I need to focus on myself and my health and leave the junior high ish to those who seem to thrive on it.

No sure what's going on (its probably better that way), but I have an Aunt who always says "Don't get mad at ppl for being themselves". I say this statement to myself all the time because people can intentionally/unintentionally be toxic in your life. Sus, don't stay away too long, I mean whos going to help me with my "techinical/computer" issues? Hope you feel better, take care

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Okay I'm caught up for all who care. Just getting home from a family night at the mall. Hope everyone is good. Oh before I forget congrats TAMH, KJ and whoever else had recent good news.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.