sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well, this bwoy in a class all his own...he naw cyare if yuh lick im, beat im, take away every last thing of his or wha....he might shut up for a minute.....be he still ave mouth!

Reason # 23498612

LOL girl I swear its so hot in Haiti I used to love my complexion when I returned I never have achieved that type of tan in JA. It's so hot but I miss it so much (F)

Philly, did you ever get word about all of your family members in Haiti? Are they okay?

If I was your son, I wouldn't even mess with you!

But as Nat would say...

Reason # 54237 :lol:

lol I sure did plan to say that after reading about her son!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What a horrendous day I had -I so badly wanted to call out sick to work, but I have a huge document review that has to be done so I threw on sweats and went - Only to find out that outside council was in, and I was running up and down executive row all day - So not a good look in my sweat pants. Add to that, my Doctor thinks I have an MRSA infection - I am so ready to just crawl into my bed.

But, before I did so - I want to bring something openly here cause I am really tired of the behind the scenes PMs, texts, calls, etc.... all of which have inaccurate info - feels like we went back to Junior High School where your insecurities are trying to make you rally everyone around you to hate on the other person and get them to be on your side. So, to put it all out there once and for all -

I saw something that concerned me and I went to someone that I considered a friend, in confidence, who is also friends with that person, about it - I will apologize for not going directly to the person when I saw it, I should have - But it's the type of thing I would hope someone would care enough to do for me - if you are good with it, then that's your life, your choice - no problem. In my mind, it's worse to see something and not point it out. Obviously, this has shown me that people I considered to be friends or ones that I can trust to come to in confidence are not that - because if they were, this would never have gone down the way it has.

But since that time, there has been all kinds of back and forth about how I am "hiding" from here cause of stuff that went down, that I am running around making comments and calling people to let them know, that my facebook posts are about her, that I am fake and not to be trusted, etc... - Sorry, I have things that are going on in my life that have NOTHING to do with VJ, which is what my FB posts are about - I also joke around with my friends about things that aren't related here, cause I know other things about what they are going through. Anyone that has been on the boards with me for a while or knows me should know me well enough that if I have a problem with you, I will bring it to you - I am not gonna run around crying to everyone else and bashing that person to try to make myself feel better. Or are you so insecure that you assume you would be the only thing I have to talk about? I don't wish bad on anyone, we are all supposed to be here as support for one another - But again, come to find out that is not the case, cause some people talk one thing to your face and then jump cause they think they know it all and bash you to behind your back - It's the old adage about don't ASSume - or is it with friends like this, who needs enemies?

I never in a million years would have thought that this person would resort to the juvenile BS and backstabbing that has gone on today - if you had a problem with me, then you should have acted like a grown woman and come to me instead of trying to make sure everyone on VJ is on your team. I now understand why people have disappeared from this thread - cause people that you think are truly friends are not -

For those of you that know me for who I am, you know where to find me - and finesse, I will PM you my email since you refuse to get pon FB. I wish you all the best in your journeys - despite what some might think. Right now, I need to focus on myself and my health and leave the junior high ish to those who seem to thrive on it.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dats nice how have things been with your son being back??

He know yet?

So far so good with him being home....and as far as him "knowing" well, I haven't actually sat down with him and told him but he is on my FB where it is listed "Married" with my wedding pic's.... he is somewhat like me in that we avoid conflict. So, I would say YES he knows but NO I didn't tell him and until that approval happens...and ticket in hand, I don't want to yank him through this process..... With him, no man is good enough so I know there will be issues-(there I go avoiding conflict)

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Oh Yeah. The people are a lot more polite than the people back a yard,( sad but true) and everyone and everything is very orderly which is quite refreshing.

LOL well we know you didnt come to Philly LOL cause this has to be about the rudest city! Chat bout City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly affection CHO!

Not to mention a menataur that kinda looks like Patrick Swayze when he was on SNL w/Chris Farley playing Chippendales dancers! :blink:

Girl yes I was like oh hell no haaaaa

Probably pon FB I hear everyone is on there right now.

Boo I wish I could log on :crying:

Mek mi guh check!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Not soon enought...I mean Monday.

:lol: I feel you. Steven is leaving Sunday for 12 days. While I know 100% that I will miss him, I'm also looking forward to having lots of me time.

Hey Fam!!

Hope all is well!! Just letting yawl know we did it!! We renewed/remarry on 2/27 in Jamaica it was absolutely beautiful, if anyone of you are going to get married in Jamaica you have to contact Jai, she did such an amazing job it was beautiful!!

Congratulations! I need to call Jai myself for our renewal in November.

:blink: You must really hate onions!

:rofl: When I read her dream, I was thinking: I LOVE onions on my burgers!

And umm Tee your going to be a teacher right :blink: ??

Already is, I believe.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
What a horrendous day I had -I so badly wanted to call out sick to work, but I have a huge document review that has to be done so I threw on sweats and went - Only to find out that outside council was in, and I was running up and down executive row all day - So not a good look in my sweat pants. Add to that, my Doctor thinks I have an MRSA infection - I am so ready to just crawl into my bed.

But, before I did so - I want to bring something openly here cause I am really tired of the behind the scenes PMs, texts, calls, etc.... all of which have inaccurate info - feels like we went back to Junior High School where your insecurities are trying to make you rally everyone around you to hate on the other person and get them to be on your side. So, to put it all out there once and for all -

I saw something that concerned me and I went to someone that I considered a friend, in confidence, who is also friends with that person, about it - I will apologize for not going directly to the person when I saw it, I should have - But it's the type of thing I would hope someone would care enough to do for me - if you are good with it, then that's your life, your choice - no problem. In my mind, it's worse to see something and not point it out. Obviously, this has shown me that people I considered to be friends or ones that I can trust to come to in confidence are not that - because if they were, this would never have gone down the way it has.

But since that time, there has been all kinds of back and forth about how I am "hiding" from here cause of stuff that went down, that I am running around making comments and calling people to let them know, that my facebook posts are about her, that I am fake and not to be trusted, etc... - Sorry, I have things that are going on in my life that have NOTHING to do with VJ, which is what my FB posts are about - I also joke around with my friends about things that aren't related here, cause I know other things about what they are going through. Anyone that has been on the boards with me for a while or knows me should know me well enough that if I have a problem with you, I will bring it to you - I am not gonna run around crying to everyone else and bashing that person to try to make myself feel better. Or are you so insecure that you assume you would be the only thing I have to talk about? I don't wish bad on anyone, we are all supposed to be here as support for one another - But again, come to find out that is not the case, cause some people talk one thing to your face and then jump cause they think they know it all and bash you to behind your back - It's the old adage about don't ASSume - or is it with friends like this, who needs enemies?

I never in a million years would have thought that this person would resort to the juvenile BS and backstabbing that has gone on today - if you had a problem with me, then you should have acted like a grown woman and come to me instead of trying to make sure everyone on VJ is on your team. I now understand why people have disappeared from this thread - cause people that you think are truly friends are not -

For those of you that know me for who I am, you know where to find me - and finesse, I will PM you my email since you refuse to get pon FB. I wish you all the best in your journeys - despite what some might think. Right now, I need to focus on myself and my health and leave the junior high ish to those who seem to thrive on it.

GOOOOD LORD.....SMH....makes me glad that I don't get to chat much cause me kno no what this is all about....whoooooweeeee! See why mi stay to myself??? :blink:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

NVC JOURNEY

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

chippendale.jpg

patrick_swayze_chris_farley_snl.jpg

Hmmm....I want a tattoo.....let's see Patrick Swayze on SNL....yeah, that's it....okay wait, then make his lower half a horse....yeah, sounds good....THEN put rainbow stripes all around the whole thing. YEAH THAT'S IT!! AWESOME DUDE!!!

LOL LOL Ells that was a funny episode it is such a classic, now they are both gone :(

Reason # 23498612

Philly, did you ever get word about all of your family members in Haiti? Are they okay?

What is 84?

LOL @ your #'d reasons girl Motherhood is a trip but its a part of the journey....

Yes lang time, most of them are ok displaced but ok.....

****ROC VSC****

clutch the pearls :o

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
:lol: Six pack abs!

:o No that man didn't!

Not sure what MRSA is, but I hope it's nothing too serious & that you recover.

What is 84?

I was keeping up with what page I was on.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
:o No that man didn't!

Not sure what MRSA is, but I hope it's nothing too serious & that you recover.

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a bacterial

infection that is highly resistant to some antibiotics.

unfortunatly once you get it.....YOU HAVE IT FOR LIFE..... :blink:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

NVC JOURNEY

Timeline

I hope you come back here when you're feeling better Sus! I'll miss you here....but I will see you on FB!

GOOOOD LORD.....SMH....makes me glad that I don't get to chat much cause me kno no what this is all about....whoooooweeeee! See why mi stay to myself??? :blink:

Me too! I love all ya'll despite any differences we may have & I just like to remain the pacifist (despite my soapbox rants on daily annoyances). People might think I'm introverted (until you meet me in person) but I just keep to myself too & don't see the point in all the 'he said she said' business.

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

Thanks for the info. Sounds scary.

November 19, 2007 - Met

oh LOL good idea

OMG I am so sorry to hear this, I hope that isn't confirmed and Sus will be ok!

I hope you come back here when you're feeling better Sus! I'll miss you here....but I will see you on FB!

Me too! I love all ya'll despite any differences we may have & I just like to remain the pacifist (despite my soapbox rants on daily annoyances). People might think I'm introverted (until you meet me in person) but I just keep to myself too & don't see the point in all the 'he said she said' business.

Ditto!

Ok Ladies, I am out of here going home to clean and get ready for the weekend and drink a likke whine LOL soon come

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

ok i finally get a real minute to peruse and a dis mi really come see?!

SOOOOZE i know you not quitting vj :unsure:

and why the hell am i always blank on these things??! :unsure: i'm always oblivious to this ish

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

on another note though i hope that MRSA is not for real

i know what its like to be living with chronic ish, not cute, and very inconvenient

LOL @ pale like a duppy dat was me before I came back mi still neva good my good bronze glow but it soon come!

Oh no @ Micheal well I guess he will learn the hard way, why Men never listen to us? Hubby told me in his renewed wedding vows he would start listening to me :lol::wow: he better haaa

wooooooooooooo gyal that was the story of my life in the visa journey

i was steeeeeeeeeeeamed!!! :angry:

Thanks, D, still waiting for my friends to email me the ones they took.

daaaaaaaaaamn i have not seen you in forever

almost thought you were a new member

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.