sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The adjustment is going pretty well and hubby makes the adjustment even easier. All in all it has been a wonderful experience and I;m just happy to be married to the man I love.

That's nice to hear TAMH.... I wonder why the adjustment is so much different for men than women?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Dara....that "natural glow" is FAKE....we don't get enough sun up here in the winter months so I go pale...like a duppy!

I haven't scheduled any JA trip because I THOUGHT :whistle: we were close to me having to go for an interview..... :angry: but my WONNNNNDDDDDDDEEERRRRRFFFFFUUULLLL Hubby nah beleive me when I give him direction on how to proceed with getting things in order....him say I listen to other people when he is there and know how to do it! (breath...count...1....2....3....breath....)so....FINE....I let him handle things. We may not be getting an interview til next year this time!!! MI NO CARE! I am taking a mini-vac with the kids for spring break to an indian reservation (Hot springs) so that is the closest I am coming to getting away.

Yes Ells....Michael is/was giving me greif!!!

LOL @ pale like a duppy dat was me before I came back mi still neva good my good bronze glow but it soon come!

Oh no @ Micheal well I guess he will learn the hard way, why Men never listen to us? Hubby told me in his renewed wedding vows he would start listening to me :lol::wow: he better haaa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The adjustment is going pretty well and hubby makes the adjustment even easier. All in all it has been a wonderful experience and I;m just happy to be married to the man I love.

Awwwwwwwww :blush: Isn't it wonderful? Im so happy for you :)

(((((waving back AND throwing kisses))))) awwww Walmart....gonna hit them up tomorrow! I am gonna try to watch some Nollywood flicks this weekend....wish me luck....I always get stopped midway and never get to finish.

You I know I love Walmart I live in there haaaa that is my Happy place! I was passing by and I was hey that is cute SNATCH and RUN haaa

Yes Hubby and Mr Bootsy says that drives them nuts that the movies are 2-4 parts and they just want to get to the ending :rofl:

my type of prices. I got a cute jeans skirt in old navy for $3.00

Thats what I'm, talking about! Sounds like Foooooooooorrrrrrmmmmaaaaaaaan Mills prices, you know we will be hitting them up for summer clothes for the boys soon :thumbs:

*gulps*

Girl yes and it stings like hell!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Well Yardies its been fun again today "Mental note to self - nah talk so much gyal, nuff chat bout pickney n dem lol" :lol: Imma take it easy on yall next week. I think I picked up where DW left off.. Poe thang" :lol: Likkle more night shift!

Philly, please mek mi see nollywood pretty pretty please!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Glad to hear it TAMH!

Any interesting observations on life in America or the people??

Oh Yeah. The people are a lot more polite than the people back a yard,( sad but true) and everyone and everything is very orderly which is quite refreshing.

TAMH

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's nice to hear TAMH.... I wonder why the adjustment is so much different for men than women?

Oh honey, I'm still trying to find the answer to that question too, but i seriously thinks it has a lot to do with ego.

TAMH

:luv: :luv: Awwe isn't it wonderful!

:lol: Six pack abs!

47550279.jpg

LOL you are killing me softly with these pics, not the menatuar haaaaa hot mess!

****ROC VSC****

Sun now you know the answa to that question :lol:

Well Yardies its been fun again today "Mental note to self - nah talk so much gyal, nuff chat bout pickney n dem lol" :lol: Imma take it easy on yall next week. I think I picked up where DW left off.. Poe thang" :lol: Likkle more night shift!

Philly, please mek mi see nollywood pretty pretty please!!!

What kind of flick you want to see? Drama, thriller? Romance?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
LOL @ pale like a duppy dat was me before I came back mi still neva good my good bronze glow but it soon come!

Oh no @ Micheal well I guess he will learn the hard way, why Men never listen to us? Hubby told me in his renewed wedding vows he would start listening to me :lol::wow: he better haaa

:luv: YEAH he better!

Oh Yeah. The people are a lot more polite than the people back a yard,( sad but true) and everyone and everything is very orderly which is quite refreshing.

That's nice that you've encountered decent folks. Hubby was surprised on days when we could run like six different errands & accomplish them all long before the day was done! In JA it was lucky if we could take care of 1 thing a day! :bonk:

Oh honey, I'm still trying to find the answer to that question too, but i seriously thinks it has a lot to do with ego.

So true!

LOL you are killing me softly with these pics, not the menatuar haaaaa hot mess!

Not to mention a menataur that kinda looks like Patrick Swayze when he was on SNL w/Chris Farley playing Chippendales dancers! :blink:

Timeline

chippendale.jpg

patrick_swayze_chris_farley_snl.jpg

Hmmm....I want a tattoo.....let's see Patrick Swayze on SNL....yeah, that's it....okay wait, then make his lower half a horse....yeah, sounds good....THEN put rainbow stripes all around the whole thing. YEAH THAT'S IT!! AWESOME DUDE!!!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

nothing planned. This weekend the weather is supposed to be superb so bringing my girls out to the mall and Sunday church. Nothing big. Oh my I looked at my calender and on March 16 will be my 4th wedding anniversary :dance:

That's cool. You know, I didn't even know where you were in this visa journey process, or how it works in Canada.

JG, so why do the dolls cost so much?

Cute stuff JG... I have a couple scrap books for Tierras baby days... but as she got older I could never find the time.

Now I have CDs full of pictures and big bins full of "memories"... maybe when she turns 16 I will put it all together for her.

The box of memories is SO important. A few weeks ago, I went through a box my mother gave me after Hurricane Katrina. It had stuff from my kindergarten - high school years. Looking through it, I laughed & cried.

Fat woke me up this morning throwing up :( after i had such a looong day yesterday but "GOD'S GOT IT ALL IN CONTROL" my dad said "give him some PEPSI he said it like poison :blink: it will get him right" so i did and he haven't thrown up since, he even ate some crackers and drunk some 7UP and he's playing with my nephew right now :dance:

MsSheka, glad he's feeling better. When I was throwing up in Vegas, coca-cola was the drink that made me feel better. Which was strange, cause I probably drink coke only a few times a year.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.