sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

I'm really looking forward to a Bright and Sunny day tomorrow. Me and hubby are hanging out and just doing whatever even though I told him I wanted to go shopping. lol He says I take too long in the stores.

Finesse said the Whoop Dat Azz trick doesn't work. :unsure:

Sun I am excited bout the Sun coming out too I can't wait to get out and have fun too. We are getting an exercise bike and a weight bench. I have a 20 GC and a 15% off coupon Woot Woot LOL

Remember when we were kids & none of that stuff could be used as a threat or punishment? The only threat you could give us was that we wouldn't be allowed to go outside & play!

You aint neva lied Ells I remember siting on my window bench staring out the window wishing I could jump rope too :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

MrsTee, I am using your advise about the don't tell them how long... you mentioned it before. So when Tierra says "how long".. I tell her "when you forget about it and realize it isnt that important"... that pertains to TVs, Dsi... stuff like that!

Shemmy... Tierra's party idea... or the "grown up" Tea party? LOL!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks Tee :star: I miss him so much :crying: I just want to see him I'm not too worried about the interview :no: we balance each other out so once I'm next to him i won't be nervous same thing goes for him :thumbs: Fat's feeling much better that PEPSI worked like magicm100.gif

Ms Sheka it has been a long time since the two of you have seen each other right? I know you can’t wait to just touch him. I hope ur staying for a likkle while. You so deserve a break.

Hey honey left today….

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thats your "sista" side coming out Dillon lol

You are not telling a lie here...in my dream I was in McDonalds cursing people out for putting onions on my burger and got so pissed that I was at the counter throwing my onion filled burger back at them. It was a mess and the people that I was there with in my dream didn't dare say a word to me because they knew I would go the heck off on them too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

It ALWAYS works. She aint whoopin him right! *whispering to Finesse, whip him as soon as he gets out the shower/bath while he is wet!!!! ;)

LOL girl whoopins don't always work I am a testament to that

O.k. so mi waiting fi everyone to jump on Philly for taking so long :angry: … She hasn’t even started hers yet…Cho!!!

Dis station is jamming. Yall memba Head High by Mr . Vegas?

Me soon post everything, funny I was posting bout the renewal ceremony when Bunz came over to the house, I left the laptop on and after she left we went out and it was so late when I got back and the laptop installed updates so the post was lost :bonk: no worries I will get it out this weekend and post the rest of the pics :yes:

What you listening to 876 radio I am over here jammin too!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Okay MrsTee you got me to crack a smile....you even got a chuckle out if me...even with my foul mood self. You ain't said nothing but the truth!!!! Now I just need to remember this.

:dance::dance: Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Dillon :dance::dance:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MrsTee, I am using your advise about the don't tell them how long... you mentioned it before. So when Tierra says "how long".. I tell her "when you forget about it and realize it isnt that important"... that pertains to TVs, Dsi... stuff like that!

Both :lol: I was first talking about Tierra's party...you are so creative.

Timeline

Thats why I put it out there in the universe! When you have raised "chuckie" himself, you learn alot of tactics to rebuke the badness! :)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada

it's the offender's ( the girl at work I was telling you about) Bday and I am back here like BOOOO haaaaa but I am gonna eat a piece of her cake :pop::rofl:

I am about to stalk the African's now about the movie shipment LOL they must think I am nuts.

Ha! Ur are a mess. Mek sure you send her a email thanking her for it cuz it was so good and watch her turn red…

(L) I LOVE CHILDREN (L)

Hubby and I are going out to have a drink tonight. We need it!! Maybe if he is good, Tee will wind it up pon im IF he is good ;) The first phase of my sexy party is to SLEEP and sleep late tomorrow! Im taking my good friend out to dinner for her birthday and Sunday laundry....See Irie Im the old lady :)

That sounds like a plan Tee :thumbs:

I think I will clean tonight cause I want to get an early start inna deh mawning but we will be drinking some ginger wine in the process haaaa :devil:

The only one I have even heard of besides Avatar is Valentines Day. So I guess I will pick that one.

Your wish is my command Valentines Day

Hey Clairen jump right in. I have no journey eidda but I refuse to go anywhere so these ladies are stuck with me….

:rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
You are not telling a lie here...in my dream I was in McDonalds cursing people out for putting onions on my burger and got so pissed that I was at the counter throwing my onion filled burger back at them. It was a mess and the people that I was there with in my dream didn't dare say a word to me because they knew I would go the heck off on them too.

Aww you got it bad sis

Timeline
LOL girl whoopins don't always work I am a testament to that

Me soon post everything, funny I was posting bout the renewal ceremony when Bunz came over to the house, I left the laptop on and after she left we went out and it was so late when I got back and the laptop installed updates so the post was lost :bonk: no worries I will get it out this weekend and post the rest of the pics :yes:

What you listening to 876 radio I am over here jammin too!

Philly, you are saying whoopins don't work? Okay here is another thing for you...(this only works for teens) Take a drive somewhere in a different city. Go into a store, tell them you are going to a different aisle. Seperate from them. Get in your car and leave! Pull over for about 10 minutes to see how they handle it...

Ive driven out of Walmart and watched my kids in the rearview mirror chasing the car!!!

Ive threatened to push my son out of the car while driving it....

Whatever works :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.